PDA

View Full Version : 22 Rydalmere Jessica - lovely Korean beauty, 36C tits, unforgetable feelings for her

MandenMan
03-02-2014, 05:05 PM
Girl's Name : Jessica

Shop : 22 Rydalmere

Date of Visit : Monday , 3 February 2014

Rates : $90/30min ; $160 per hour

Size/shape : Curvy body, medium boobs (36 in C-cup natural tits) and medium bums (est 35 in) , waist medium (about 27 in), size 8, 164 cm tall, Very pretty. Snow- white smooth skin.

Roster: work until Friday

Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review:

Jessica is one of the most beautiful K-girls in this shop. She has natural boobs and very nice personality. I tried her a few times before she returned to Melbourne. Today was her first day back to work in this shop after the CNY. I noted her return in the shop roster last night and booked her early this morning to try her fresh pussy this afternoon.

Jessica told me she would only stay in Sydney for 5 days and then would go interstate. She might return to Sydney in April.

When I saw Jessica today, I found her much prettier than before. Her eyes much bigger and brighter. She looks very fresh . She told me that her back was very painful and needed to see doctor tomorrow. She asked me to be nice and gentle. I of course told her no problem.

She used a small pillow to support her spine above the bums. I think this is a very good idea as I could fuck her hard without worrying to cause pains to her back. The position is actually good for both of us as I was feeling very good and strong after her pussy was raised a bit. Jessica also felt more horny and came for a long time today. She said she was surprised that she could still enjoy sex with me while she was having back pain. Perhaps she did not work for a while and hence she was horny.

I told her that I found her pussy tighter than before and she replied "of course, I did not have sex for quite a long while." She moaned and breathed heavily as she was really enjoying sex with me.

I promised to see her again before she leaves Sydney. I am sure that I will be able to keep my promise as I like her so much.

22Brodie
09-02-2014, 02:26 PM
Jessica is here today.

Booking b4 you miss out on her!:love: