PDA

View Full Version : Artarmon Paradise - Greetings

Artarmon Paradise
03-02-2014, 07:25 PM
Hi! Happy New Year to all dear customers!

Due to the New Year holidays, many of our girls have gone home to their families for holiday, that's why there were some criticism about the quality of our fill-in staffs.

Now our gems are gradually coming back to work, we would try our best to post a weekly roster here for your convenience, hope to see you all in our shop soon! :smile:

Monday :
Joey - Voluptuous, gorgeous, busty.
Kiki - Tall and slim Taiwanese beauty.
Rebecca - Pretty, sexy Korean.

Tuesday :
Tiffany - Busty, feminine, caring.
Dora - Youthful, vibrant, pretty.
Joline - Movie star "Liu Yifei" lookalike.

Wednesday :
Emma - Sexy Korean student.
Apple - Ultimate GFE.
Yuki - Flirtatious sex bomb.

Thursday :
Eva - Sex goddess with a devilish body.
Alice - Busty, soft white smooth skin.
Joline - MOvie star "Liu Yifei" lookalike.

Friday :
May - Sexy Korean model.
Diamond - Tall office Lady.
Tiffany - Busty, feminine, caring.

Saturday :
Barbie - Beautiful Taiwanese model, excellent service.
Jasmine - Petite, young, well proportioned body.
Rebecca - Sexy, pretty, Korean.

Sunday :
Mia - Young Korean, top service.
Mary - Tall, elegant, sexy.

This is our first attempt to post a roster on the forum, we will try to improve the content as we gain more experience, thank you for your patience.

Regards

Artarmon Paradise Management

DragonHead
03-02-2014, 07:32 PM
When posting your roster, please "edit" the post. Don't post a new message everyday. That way, your roster will always stay at the top of the post and punters don't have to scroll.

wilisno
03-02-2014, 07:57 PM
When posting your roster, please "edit" the post. Don't post a new message everyday. That way, your roster will always stay at the top of the post and punters don't have to scroll.
Haha ! Obviously you haven't done any edit to your post before !

Editing will not bring a thread to the top ! But the shop owner can post a brand new post everyday and delete the old post for the previous day, so the thread will be at the top with no increase of posts ! ;) ;) ;)

harmony
04-02-2014, 07:39 AM
Dragonhead is referring to the practise that Kyoto used to do
The first post of the thread is the roster
Then this first post is just updated with the latest roster, and then this thread is bumped by also adding a new post at the end, either a single line of text, or posting a joke (which appears at the end)

The roster then stays at the top of the thread, the thread gets bumped, and readers dont have to scroll down to the end of the thread to read the roster

But my humble preference is what most businesses including Artarmon Paradise are doing, each new roster is put in a new post

I prefer roster posts are left unchanged so I can see which different ladies are available over a 5-7 day period

Helps me plan which day is best to visit

Thanks to all parlours for posting helpful rosters :)

Milf_Man
04-02-2014, 11:42 AM
I wish every joint would post photos so i know what we're dealing with here.

wilisno
04-02-2014, 10:41 PM
Dragonhead is referring to the practise that Kyoto used to do, of just editting the first post of their thread

That first roster post then does stay at the top of the thread

But my humble preference is what most businesses including Artarmon Paradise are doing, each new roster is put in a new post

I prefer roster posts are left unchanged so I can see which different ladies are available over a 5-7 day period

Helps me plan which day is best to visit

Thanks to all parlours for posting helpful rosters :)
I repeat, editing a post will not bring the thread to the top of the page.

What good is editing the roster if the thread is not even seen on the first page ? To bring it to the top of the first page, you have to post a new post on the thread !!!

Travelmate
04-02-2014, 10:54 PM
Haha ! Obviously you haven't done any edit to your post before !

Editing will not bring a thread to the top ! But the shop owner can post a brand new post everyday and delete the old post for the previous day, so the thread will be at the top with no increase of posts ! ;) ;) ;)

This is 10000% correct...
5 star do this very well as a good example

Oneonone
20-02-2014, 12:51 PM
Good to see you posting some sort of roster AP

Most shops started posting similar to your above posts however the more successful ones have gone on and now give more details of the girls etc

Some thing like

AAAA: Size 6,DD cup,168CM,pretty,silky smooth skin, and THE top service, Chinese lady. "A very popular lady who is PSE. GFE. or what ever you want her to be. She has a raft of services available that you may not have even thought of.be sure to book early for AAAA and ask her what is go and what is no go." A very high return visit factor for this tall and experienced lady. AAAA client review here.

And they supply a link to an AR on the girl.

The Rosters of course should be posted in the Roster section.

Oneonone
16-03-2014, 05:34 PM
A bit more info on the girls and even a photo would be a great help!

opimrs
24-03-2014, 05:30 PM
Can you post photos of the girls? And prices, services offered etc. Not very useful without this info.

wilisno
24-03-2014, 06:56 PM
Can you post photos of the girls? And prices, services offered etc. Not very useful without this info.
Unless they have change it, the pricing has been the same for years at this place :

20 minutes : $75
30 minutes : $85
45 minutes : $130
60 minutes : $150

They are full service prices !

wilisno
25-03-2014, 03:01 AM
Dora on Tuesday !

Dora is another proof that you can find some gems in some lower end pricing shops sometimes !

Gosh ! She's beautiful, she can be classified as brand girl quality without any problems !

massagecriticaus
25-03-2014, 05:03 AM
Haven't been here for a while. Does James still run this place??

What is Dora's figure?? tall, short, big, small??

Tex
25-03-2014, 09:40 PM
Went in today hoping to give young Dora a good rogering only to find she wasn't working even though she was being advertised as on in today's roster???
Anyway her replacement was Rebecca and she wasn't too bad at all:cool2:.....see AR in other section

wilisno
25-03-2014, 10:55 PM
Went in today hoping to give young Dora a good rogering only to find she wasn't working even though she was being advertised as on in today's roster???
Anyway her replacement was Rebecca and she wasn't too bad at all:cool2:.....see AR in other section
Sometimes a shop advertises a roster as schedule, but on the day, the girl didn't turn up, there's not much a shop can do, it happens everywhere !

Artarmon Paradise
27-03-2014, 02:47 AM
Thursday : 27/03/2014

Eva - Sex goddess with a devilish body.
Alice - Busty, soft white smooth skin.
Joline - MOvie star "Liu Yifei" lookalike.

Tex
27-03-2014, 09:05 PM
WTF....they've done it again....and again!
Have advertised Alice but she wasn't there ...... Saw Rebecca last time so looking for someone else!
This happens all the time at this joint! Looks to me like someone other than the shop owner is doing there posts re rosters etc and just sticks to the normal roster and couldn't be fucked checking properly who really is on!!
It's not that hard guys!!

Oneonone
29-03-2014, 08:01 PM
Well your prices look ok but your description of the girls leaves a bit to be desired more detail is required.

Artarmon Paradise
02-04-2014, 02:04 AM
Wednesday : 02/04/2014

Emma - Sexy Korean student.
Apple - Ultimate GFE.
Yuki - Flirtatious sex bomb.

weedinator
02-04-2014, 09:58 AM
When your competing against so many business on the north shore for my $$$$ you need to supply photos.

Artarmon Paradise
14-04-2014, 01:32 AM
Monday : 14/04/2014

Kiki - Tall and slim Taiwanese beauty.
Rebecca - Pretty, sexy Korean.