PDA

View Full Version : Vixens271 is your carer

vixens271
04-02-2014, 10:10 AM
Please be happy pick the girl who you like to, if you confusing ask for advise from Receptionist.
Any mistake or unhappy moment please come to receiptionist who on duty, they must answer you nicely and happily
If you must leave then please send us an email to : Kimlyn05@gmail.com.au
We would do our best to make you feel totally happy!!
Any reviews seem making a protest " won't be here be there .!!!" It just make us understand this kind of annoying or business game competition with Vixens271!
A review which encouraging supporting Vixens271 could go to right path as advice above!
Regards
Vixens271

Vixens271

Travelmate
04-02-2014, 11:09 AM
Good morning... I read the title wrong.

I was thinking it is saying.
Vixens271 is your career

vixens271
04-02-2014, 11:14 AM
Please be happy pick the girl who you like to, if you confusing ask for advise from Receptionist. Any mistake or unhappy moment please come to receiptionist who on duty, they must answer you nicely and happily If you must leave then please send us an email to : Kimlyn05@gmail.com.au We would do our best to make you feel totally happy!! Any reviews seem making a protest " won't be here be there .!!!" It just make us understand this kind of annoying or business game competition with Vixens271! A review which encouraging supporting Vixens271 could go to right path as advice above! Regards Vixens271 Vixens271
Opps !
Thanks for remind !
My excuse:
- pack up all the rooms more nice and clean
- check up the roster of the day
- interview new girl
Quickly reply all Vixens reviews or reviewers think we don't notice!!
Once again: sorry to all

Vixens271

vixens271
04-02-2014, 11:16 AM
Good morning... I read the title wrong. I was thinking it is saying. Vixens271 is your career
Thanks a lot for remind us!
Vixens271 appreciate for your caring and supporting.

Vixens271

vixens271
04-02-2014, 03:24 PM
Maybe you should make a genuine attempt to address the complaint, instead of trying to sweep it under the carpet here. No business gets it right 100% of the time, but it's how you rectify the mistakes that are a mark of genuinely good customer service.
Yes we do tell you if any "unhappy" time in Vixens271 send email to us: Kimlyn05@gmail.com.au

Vixens271