PDA

View Full Version : General talk aus99 Logies 2014

CunningLinguist
05-02-2014, 04:50 PM
In the spirit of last years thread (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?16244-Aus99-Logies&highlight=logies) I thought I would start the ball rolling for this year!

First nomination is for the most pathetic attempt to sustain a thread, I nominate ChairmanPlough (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39297-Banned-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again) for his 5 posts in a row (Max broke the count :-)) (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39816-What-do-you-think-food-for-thought-or-a-bucket-load-of-shite&p=463007&viewfull=1#post463007) in his thread: "What do you think?......food for thought or a bucket load of shite. " I always thought the latter applied to this and most if not all of his threads ... :-)

Licker
05-02-2014, 08:25 PM
I would second that nomination.

The thread is dead. Any attempts to resuscitate will likely fail.

Max Impact
05-02-2014, 10:43 PM
What about biggest ego? That's a strong contest!

CommanderM
05-02-2014, 10:53 PM
most animated Asian gif posts... i say I win hands down LOL

AHLUNGOR
06-02-2014, 01:21 AM
most animated Asian gif posts... i say I win hands down LOL

I am happy to cum second ........haha

In fact I would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge that brother CommanderM was the first person who introduced the action GIF in the old forum!!

How can I forget that super sexy GIF of Kate Upton in the bikini dancing on the beach - the only thing is, at the time, I didn't even know that girl was Kate !! And I was too embarassed to ask!

So it is fair to say, without brother CM, I won't even have the idea and resources to start that RnT photo thread !

So brother CM, a belated official thank you to you for the inspirations from me, you're the Man !

Cheers

CunningLinguist
06-02-2014, 01:29 AM
What about biggest ego? That's a strong contest!

And the nominees are ...

What about the biggest dick :-)

AHLUNGOR
06-02-2014, 01:31 AM
And the nominees are ...

What about the biggest dick :-)

20 inches or 8 cm which ever is the nastiest !!

Max Impact
08-02-2014, 12:28 AM
Surely this category requires one to nominate themselves?? :miao:

That's good but I could name some ahead of me

CommanderM
08-02-2014, 01:35 AM
Please no posting of photos of Cocks ewww... :lol:

20 inches or 8 cm which ever is the nastiest !!

CommanderM
08-02-2014, 01:36 AM
Thank you for such kind words Ahlungor - I am humbled you remembered all that!

cheers beers from a pub in the CBD... drinking spirits now.

CMDR

I am happy to cum second ........haha

In fact I would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge that brother CommanderM was the first person who introduced the action GIF in the old forum!!

How can I forget that super sexy GIF of Kate Upton in the bikini dancing on the beach - the only thing is, at the time, I didn't even know that girl was Kate !! And I was too embarassed to ask!

So it is fair to say, without brother CM, I won't even have the idea and resources to start that RnT photo thread !

So brother CM, a belated official thank you to you for the inspirations from me, you're the Man !

Cheers