PDA

View Full Version : General talk Question about Ginza

juice123
05-02-2014, 09:19 PM
Never been to Ginza before but read some good ARs for J girls at that place.

Decided to just rock up after work, but the receptionist actually told me, they have 6 ladies working, and all of them are busy. And they have bookings till 8:30, some till 11:00.

Just want to know, is this normal for Ginza?

If so, should I go there early in the morning? or just book someone first before I go. As I never been to Ginza before, I do want to have a look at the roster as well.

Thanks in advance.

AHLUNGOR
05-02-2014, 09:30 PM
Never been to Ginza before but read some good ARs for J girls at that place.

Decided to just rock up after work, but the receptionist actually told me, they have 6 ladies working, and all of them are busy. And they have bookings till 8:30, some till 11:00.

Just want to know, is this normal for Ginza?

If so, should I go there early in the morning? or just book someone first before I go. As I never been to Ginza before, I do want to have a look at the roster as well.

Thanks in advance.

Yeap, that's normal.

Better make your booking the day before, check the roster which is updated regularly!

Good luck

Cheers

astro boy
05-02-2014, 09:41 PM
Yeap, that's normal.

Better make your booking the day before, check the roster which is updated regularly!

Good luck

Cheers
You can book a day before or even during the day for later in the day.
You are bound to secure a girl.
I have seen many walkins, that simply walk out as the girls are all in sessions.
so yeh booking is the best.

ps : mornings/during the day should be quieter but not always as it can get busy as
work people make their way there during breaks.

Gucci2012
05-02-2014, 11:01 PM
Hi juice I know you pm'd me but ill answer you here incase other members want to ask the same questions.

Booking is always best. I've also seen many walk ins get turned away because no girls are available when sitting in the chair behind the dividers near reception.

If your keen for a line up its pretty tricky I've never asked to see what a girl looks like, I just book and show up. But that's just me. If your really after a line up there's 206 Kyoto and 57 Sakura in walking distance.

My recommendation? It depends on your particular tastes.

Where do you normally punt?
Type of girl?
Type of services you like?
Do you like dfk? Cbj? Bbbj?
Shower together?

I don't want to recommend a girl based on what I like, I need to know what you like?

juice123
05-02-2014, 11:24 PM
Hi juice I know you pm'd me but ill answer you here incase other members want to ask the same questions.

Booking is always best. I've also seen many walk ins get turned away because no girls are available when sitting in the chair behind the dividers near reception.

If your keen for a line up its pretty tricky I've never asked to see what a girl looks like, I just book and show up. But that's just me. If your really after a line up there's 206 Kyoto and 57 Sakura in walking distance.

My recommendation? It depends on your particular tastes.

Where do you normally punt?
Type of girl?
Type of services you like?
Do you like dfk? Cbj? Bbbj?
Shower together?

I don't want to recommend a girl based on what I like, I need to know what you like?

Hi Gucci, thanks for the reply. Answering to your questions.

Where do you normally punt? Only started recently, so cant really answer this one
Type of girl? Just typical J girl, with real and busty boobs preferable. real boobs being more important than size, and friendly personality will be great
Type of services you like? Never tried a J girl before, so I want to experience
Do you like dfk? Cbj? Bbbj? Nothing in particular
Shower together? prefer shower together, but can do without

Gucci2012
06-02-2014, 05:22 AM
Hi Gucci, thanks for the reply. Answering to your questions.

Where do you normally punt? Only started recently, so cant really answer this one
Type of girl? Just typical J girl, with real and busty boobs preferable. real boobs being more important than size, and friendly personality will be great
Type of services you like? Never tried a J girl before, so I want to experience
Do you like dfk? Cbj? Bbbj? Nothing in particular
Shower together? prefer shower together, but can do without

You've pretty much described every j girl there. Now all you have to do is choose a busty one.

blazin
06-02-2014, 09:07 AM
Sorry guys just a quick question does ginza have a discrete entry?

CunningLinguist
06-02-2014, 09:59 AM
Sorry guys just a quick question does ginza have a discrete entry?

Try the back door!

rooter
06-02-2014, 10:31 AM
You've pretty much described every j girl there. Now all you have to do is choose a busty one.

Of the J girls recently rostered who give top J girl type service and are busty I would suggest Sugar and Mona.
Sugar and Mona are both busty and trained in Japan so will totally spoil and pamper you and treat you like a king, and fuck and suck you to within an inch of your life.
Sweety is busty and super cute (maybe the most kawaii J girl?) but her service isn't as high as Sugar and Mona, but still very good.
She is very friendly and sweet though and enjoys sex but you have to be gentle with her.
Liz has the biggest tits at Ginza, but I wouldn't recommend her for a first time visitor.
As many posts and Ginza itself always warns, she is very passive and if you don't take the initiative with her it wont be a great session.
but keep her in mind for next time.
Her tits alone are worth the price of admission and if you give her instructions she goes off and gives a great bbbj and is super tight.
So overall my top recommendation would be Sugar.
Oh, and if you see the name Jasmin on the roster - book her immediately !!!