PDA

View Full Version : General talk Where do the find them?

Oneonone
06-02-2014, 07:45 AM
I have been looking at the rosters as I always do and looked at Friday at 533.

It just amasses me how many girls they have on and how many new ones.

Every week these shops seem to come up with 5 or 6 new girls, and its very rare that you get a bad one.

How do the shops find them and how do they ensure they fit there reguirements and standard of service.

Must be a tough job.

Just have a look at 533 roster for Friday look at the quality of girls that are on!

brocausewaybay
06-02-2014, 08:54 AM
A place called China bro. You may have heard of it, 1.2 billion+ population.

Oneonone
06-02-2014, 09:36 AM
A place called China bro. You may have heard of it, 1.2 billion+ population.

Well all I can say is send more, I just love em!

brocausewaybay
06-02-2014, 11:06 AM
haha Good response!!

AHLUNGOR
06-02-2014, 11:13 AM
I think many of the well established Asian shops all have oversea agents to do the recruitments for them = endless supplies of new talents !!

Some cum over on student visa for the longer term, some on tourist visa for a quick tour !

Cheers

Milf_Man
06-02-2014, 12:21 PM
The good thing about 533 is that they have photos for all the chicks on their roster.

The bad thing about 533 is that i don't find a single 1 of them chicks even remotely attractive.

This joint is obviously tailored for those who are only interested in anorexic young girls.

rooter
06-02-2014, 12:26 PM
The good thing about 533 is that they have photos for all the chicks on their roster.

The bad thing about 533 is that i don't find a single 1 of them chicks even remotely attractive.

This joint is obviously tailored for those who are only interested in anorexic young girls.

The girls all do look very slim but it's not really a young shop bro. Most of the girls are late 20s to mid 30s I think.
There are sometimes some younger ones but its generally more of a MILF shop.

Milf_Man
06-02-2014, 12:50 PM
The girls all do look very slim but it's not really a young shop bro. Most of the girls are late 20s to mid 30s I think.
There are sometimes some younger ones but its generally more of a MILF shop.

It's not so much their age that i care about. Like you said i'm sure none of them are as young as they claim to be.

But virtually every single one of them has the exact same body description -slim.

Give us some variety, for god sakes. Not all of us enjoy grinding against a bag of bones.

Oneonone
06-02-2014, 01:14 PM

The mamasan definitely has a preference for thin or close to anorexic girls not always young. I know girls that she has refused a try just because they are a bit larger than the usual girls at 533.

The new girl Megan I saw this week is not too bad though she is a bit more solid than a lot of them, actually she is a nice size and shape but still has the small Asian backside.

Well actually I think Megan is quite nice.

Milf_Man
06-02-2014, 01:18 PM
The mamasan definitely has a preference for thin or close to anorexic girls not always young. I know girls that she has refused a try just because they are a bit larger than the usual girls at 533.

The new girl Megan I saw this week is not too bad though she is a bit more solid than a lot of them, actually she is a nice size and shape but still has the small Asian backside.

Well actually I think Megan is quite nice.

Can't find a pic of Megan on their website. Must be fresh off the boat :)

Oneonone
06-02-2014, 02:07 PM
Can't find a pic of Megan on their website. Must be fresh off the boat :)

Yes her first day was Tuesday so no photo for her or for Kiki yet. Or the new girl on tomorrow Queenie.

Oneonone
07-02-2014, 07:35 AM
Well I am still searching for a favourite to take Lilly's place, Megan is the front runner at present but I still have a few to try so its Queenie today.