PDA

View Full Version : Amazing GTM2

JustMetoday
06-02-2014, 11:05 AM
Had a great visit to Green Tea Massage 2. First visit, had great firm massage as I like it. Most way through thought I'd be cheeky and ask if the ml did extras.

My ml said no but would get another girl to finish me if I wanted. I said yes to that.

Imagine my surprise when not one but two lovely young Chinese ladies came in saying I'd get two for price of one !

Honestly I know this sounds fake but I swear it's true. So I get to be guinea pig for a training session. Wow. Talk about amazing. I truly had no idea there was such an art and so much teaching required for a good hand job. Just when I thought I was ready to pop the senior lady said "No, I'm in control here". Wow.

Finally I begged to go off and was permitted.

I then got an ultra sexy hospital bath from both ladies

Amazing.

Highly recommended.

ecchi.gaijin
06-02-2014, 12:10 PM
So much for plausable deniability. LOL

Blue-Marvel
06-02-2014, 12:16 PM
name of the student?
wonder if she still needs a dummy to practice on....:p

danenth
06-02-2014, 12:18 PM
... then he woke up and realized ir was just a dream.

brownwallaby
06-02-2014, 12:40 PM
I only had dual once (not at GTM), it was quite recent and it didn't work for me. The two girls were the best of friends, both my regulars, and it was their idea to give me dual. But I was nervous, and this spread to them .... None of us could fully express ourselves. Damn awkward ..... I had to politely ask one of them to leave the room near the end

ecchi.gaijin
06-02-2014, 12:44 PM
... then he woke up and realized ir was just a dream.

Yeah it sounds hard to believe but hey some shops are not trying to hide "extras" at all so nothing would surprise me.

I would have been tempted to ask for another hour to give the new girl a full training session :)

JustMetoday
06-02-2014, 01:04 PM
I shouldn't name names but hand on heart all this is true.

All I can say is I will be back.

yowiepoppie
06-02-2014, 02:27 PM
Imagine my surprise when not one but two lovely young Chinese ladies came in saying I'd get two for price of one !

Just when I thought I was ready to pop the senior lady said "No, I'm in control here". Wow.

uwotm8? Not trying to discredit you mate, but if that senior lady was the manager of GTM, you lucky mate.

JustMetoday
06-02-2014, 02:46 PM
I did ask and the lovely Chinese lady I saw giving much appreciated training claimed she wasn't the manager or boss.

dohdoe
06-02-2014, 06:59 PM
So lucky so so lucky :')

abcde123
07-02-2014, 02:03 AM
I only had dual once (not at GTM), it was quite recent and it didn't work for me. The two girls were the best of friends, both my regulars, and it was their idea to give me dual. But I was nervous, and this spread to them .... None of us could fully express ourselves. Damn awkward ..... I had to politely ask one of them to leave the room near the end

I thought you would say "I am nervous, can we please get another girl in to ease the tension?"