PDA

View Full Version : General talk Relaxation around Parramatta

BlueSmurf
07-02-2014, 07:53 AM
Hi, I'm flying to Sydney Saturday morning and will be in the Parramatta area then starting to drive back to Brisbane at lunch time. I have heard such good stories about Sydney I would like to give it ago while I'm there.

Are there any shops along that path that offer the following:
- lay on a bed with kissing and fondling
- pretty girl with natural dd
- happy spanish ending
- not after fs or massage

Name, address, and price appreciated.

Batman23
07-02-2014, 12:29 PM
Plz share!

birch
07-02-2014, 02:12 PM
My advice would be to not risk wasting your time or money around parramatta. I have the misfortune of working here part time and I find myself visiting Mimi or sunny at Burwood or heading directly into the city - where the choice is far greater than I can explain here ( on my phone!).

DarkZero01
07-02-2014, 02:12 PM
I can say this to you
no not in the parramatta area

DarkZero01
29-03-2014, 04:30 PM
ok just letting brothers here know on horwood place parrammata, theres a thai massage shop that provides happy ending including a fs
$60 for massage, extras you negotiate
all i know is another extra $110 for FS and shower facilities provided.
unfortuantely don't get to pick girls but thai milfs in mid to late 30s.

i know that place use to be a proper massage shop but after i went there today for a massage i found out they changed owner and ML provide happying ending.
thats all the info i can share for now.

i don't think i will return to this joint however if i ever need a quick release this would consider one of my options.

Oneonone
29-03-2014, 04:35 PM
If you want to go via the city then go to 533 Willoughby road if not then go via Hornsby and look at the shop reports on here for Hornsby they have some good AR's

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?40849-Heidi-Mouth-Like-A-Soft-Pussy

Travelmate
30-03-2014, 12:10 PM
You do not need to drive to Stanmore, Wynyard, Central Station (Elizabeth Street / George St), Townhall (QVB) . hahaha.

You can try Moonlight Delight at 25 Wentworth Street.