PDA

View Full Version : General talk Shaving sustainability

gggi
07-02-2014, 03:01 PM
I know there's a thread about pubes already, but that ended up in laser territory. There's no way I'm gonna be comfortable with some lady lasering down there! Sex with strangers is one thing, but tending to my pubes is another.

Anyone shave their balls regularly? HOW DO YOU FIND THE TIME? I'm not particularly hairy, but feel it's only polite to offer our lovely WLs something non bushy down there when they go to such efforts. But really, personal grooming cuts into one's day!

gggi
07-02-2014, 03:04 PM
Also, is it terrible that I started shaving for WLs, rather than a SO? Maybe you expect more from an SO because you're having sex for love, whereas I kinda feel sorry for WLs having to deal with unnecessary pubes.

Oneonone
07-02-2014, 04:25 PM
Well I am not too clean on using a razor down there would hate to slip or stuff up.

I go and get waxed its the answer as far as I am concerned, Yumi at Smiling angels massage and waxing they have a posting on here.

gggi
07-02-2014, 04:33 PM
As I said, sex is one thing, having someone wax my pubes is another! :)

runrun
07-02-2014, 06:52 PM
Not so bad.

A bit slow at first as you try to learn how and panic a lot over nothing, then once you get ok its 20 seconds in the shower. Just dont try reshave stubble - let it grow out a little.