PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Rita - made me feel like making love to a tall beautiful Dalian cat-walk model

Fkdoll2398
10-02-2014, 02:29 PM
Girl's Name : Rita

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : Saturday, 8 February 2014

Rates : $85/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : Slim body, small tits (33in B-cup natural) and medium bums (est 35in) , waist small (est 24in), size 8, 167cm tall, , toned smooth skin, Pretty face. Long wavy hair. Tanned skin.

Roster: Saturday, Monday

Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review:

I like tall girls. Today's shop receptionist, Arthur recommended me to try a tall slim, pretty and young girl, Rita.

When I saw Rita, I like her rear view immediately. She just looks like a catwalk model. She has long hair, slim body but does not look skinny, long legs and tall. She looks very young and very beautiful.

Rita's tits are not too big, but firm and upright. She looks cool but elegant. After some chats, Rita loosened up and became very friendly. She told me that she is from Dalian, North Eastern China.

Rita gave me CBJ and a good cat-bath. I like making love to girls with long legs, holding their long legs up during punting was really enjoyable. Rita liked hard fast puntings. She reacted very strongly and moaned quite loudly. I finally came in doggy position.

Today's session was really enjoyable. I got the feelings of fucking a beautiful Dalian model. What a good feeling.