PDA

View Full Version : General talk oh the humanity! oh the horror!!!

x11
10-02-2014, 05:57 PM
oh the humanity! oh the horror! !! my eyes have been burnt!!

After a rather rough day at the office on the way home my eyes perceive a woman who appears to be not wearing any pants. surely my eyes deceive me! Alas my brotheren, twas not a kind sight... indeed the sight was not to my liking. and yet like a moth to the flame, capable I was not to peel my eyes away! surely there were pants. some form of garment. perhaps something of a more intimate nature. surely ye Gods of Punting you poke fun of my desires and sit in your boudoir sipping sacred nectar while laufing at my misfortune.

The desire drains from me. I lust no more. why oh why Gods of Punting, why have you forsaken me???

ivies555
11-02-2014, 08:22 AM
May be that would have enticed you to go have a punt.
Has happened to me a few times where you see such a next door hottie on the street and you automatically make your way to the punt house.
Cheers!!

x11
11-02-2014, 09:14 AM
lol... perhaps my post was too cryptic.... tho I did say the sight was not kind to my eyes and not to my liking..... and I lust no more.

There's a thread about what makes you want to punt. ... What things makes you not want to. .... like me in this case