PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Schapelle Corby gets 2 millions from Channel 7 after 10 years in a Bali jail !!

AHLUNGOR
11-02-2014, 10:06 AM
Schapelle Corby gets 2 millions from Channel 7 after 10 years in a Bali jail !!

Well, Schapelle is officially Free !!

And a big fat pay cheque to the tune of $2,000,000 awaits from Channel 7 - at one point, the speculation was 3 millions !!

So, the 36 year old after spending nearly 10 year in jail for drug trafficking is now free and set for life !! Life is so unfair right ??

Let's just look at the numbers, $2 Mil in cash, most people would not earn that in a life time - certainly can't see Schapelle earning that doing legit works if she was not caught in 2004 !

If someone is on $100K a year, it will take him/her 20 years just to earn 2 Mil but after tax, it would have taken 40 years, an entire working life no less.

If Schapelle plays it safe and gets some sound investment advices, she will not have to work ever again for the rest of her life. Just party and enjoy life where ever she may be !!

A quick question, will you give up 10 years of your life for 2 million dollars ??

It's a tough question !!

Cheers

PS. good luck Schapelle, you still look pretty hot with those bouncy big tits, Mercedes has already done a pictorial, when is your turn ??

http://img1.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/h/3/h3787s76kx5i7sk7.jpg?kj8as6ye

hairy1231
11-02-2014, 11:00 AM
world is fucked up! xp

Even though she claim she is innocent, most people wont buy that.

Sure cannabis is recreational drug and some country are legalizing it, but the event occurred in country that have it illegal with harsh punishment for its consumption and worse for trafficking. Way to go channel 7, making drug trafficking looks like something positive and rewarding in a way.

harmony
11-02-2014, 11:13 AM
It is a great pity this lady will receive financial gain from a very serious criminal conviction

I also think Schapelle, acting alone, and in her reproductive years, and being such a high profile case in Australia, she was given some leniency

Another lady, Renae Laurence, one of the Bali Nine, was allegedly involved in the failed attempt to import heroin from Indonesia into Australia
Renae, on the other hand, will likely not benefit from similar financial gains, because firstly she acted in a group, and secondly because she isnt as photogenic nor articulate. The world is inherently unfair

www.smh.com.au/news/world/sober-reflection-at-christmas-for-bali-nine/2006/12/18/1166290475303.html (http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/sober-reflection-at-christmas-for-bali-nine/2006/12/18/1166290475303.html)

So Ahlungor...
If a pretty young lady in future wants to make money, and commit drug related crime:
1)She should be attractive and articulate
2)If you are lucky they wont weigh and record her baggage when she leaves Australia. That way there will always be some doubts about her guilt
3)She should be in her reproductive age, without children (ideally age 18-25), so you can have a legitimate case for leniency
4)She should do it alone, not in a group; being in a group destroys any ideas that you could be innocent
5)Have a family free of scandal, to make yourself look more innocent. The first thing the media do is check the criminal history of your family
6)Hope that steps 1-5, gets you leniency, and saves you from the death penalty, which is a recognised penalty for serious drug trafficking offences

Then once in jail:
1)Have a good story to tell. You cant just repeat the story of Schapelle, its been done before
Although in 10 years when you are finally released, the public may be prepared to watch Channel 7 a second time to hear about your story
2)Be prepared to spend 10 years in a very crowded cell, with up to 20 other people sharing your toilet and personal space, with no airconditioning, minimal laundry, minimal change of clothes, and awful food
3)It helps if you have a relative in the foreign country to keep you sane, and to bring you decent food and laundry supplies
4)Even better if this relative overseas, like Mercedes, can exploit the media, to draw more attention to your court case
It helps if your relative is happy to get her gear off for a men's magazine
5)It helps if your relative overseas learns quickly how to negotiate with the media, like Mercedes, so news media have to pay you top dollar
6)Choose another country - Indonesia wont be so lenient next time to a Western lady choosing to import drugs, after the media fiasco in this case

Final rule: expect every manager and lawyer to come out of the woodwork, to work for you
As such, while I will not promote breaking the law, if you have done so and are caught, I offer my services

wilisno
11-02-2014, 03:09 PM
Yep ! Her news even turns up on Syd99, that's part of the reason why she gets $2millions, people made her rich and famous, I don't know why !

AHLUNGOR
11-02-2014, 03:33 PM
Yep ! Her news even turns up on Syd99, that's part of the reason why she gets $2millions, people made her rich and famous, I don't know why !

The only reason I post anything about her, pretty obvious, she has got big tits !!

If she was actually like the actress who played her in the Telemovie, I won't be interested - that's just me................lol

Oneonone
11-02-2014, 04:27 PM
Well the government is looking at the payment as the proceeds of crime so lets hope the find that to be the case and confiscate the money.

Would be the best result for all.

wilisno
11-02-2014, 04:47 PM
Well the government is looking at the payment as the proceeds of crime so lets hope the find that to be the case and confiscate the money.

Now that she's a celebrity, there are countless ways to make money, it doesn't have to be related to the court case !

Gpop
11-02-2014, 04:48 PM

As far as I am aware the Aussie gov can't freeze the cash unless it hits Aussie shores.
I am disgusted at channel 7 and will not watch her story nor will I buy anything from any advertisers who are paying the coin to 7 for it!

I'm going to Bali shortly and if I was to see either Mercedes or Shapelle, (I'm sure I won't) I would cross the street to spit on them!!

Grubby drug dealersis all they are!!

I'm sure some serious bribes were paid through out her time in jail and to secure her parole!!

Jmo!!

G.

wilisno
11-02-2014, 04:50 PM
The only reason I post anything about her, pretty obvious, she has got big tits !!

If she was actually like the actress who played her in the Telemovie, I won't be interested - that's just me................lol
There are countless women with big tits, just because she's a celebrity, so it's worth making her a bigger celebrity ! That's how fame works, snowballing !

rooter
11-02-2014, 04:51 PM
Rachelle Louise, balcony murderer, Gittany's girlfriend has pocketed a cool $150.000 from Channel 7 too.

AHLUNGOR
11-02-2014, 07:38 PM
Rachelle Louise, balcony murderer, Gittany's girlfriend has pocketed a cool $150.000 from Channel 7 too.

Rachelle looks very similar to the murdered girl friend Lisa - but she has got bigger tits !!

Next thing we know she will be posing for Zoo or Maxims , so we could see if she has implants !

BTW, she has a bit of a Eurasian look - for those brothers who had met Eva from Stanmore , any similarity on the face ?? Where is brother CMK ??

rooter
11-02-2014, 07:44 PM
Rachelle looks very similar to the murdered girl friend Lisa - but she has got bigger tits !!

Next thing we know she will be posing for Zoo or Maxims , so we could see if she has implants !

BTW, she has a bit of a Eurasian look - for those brothers who had met Eva from Stanmore , any similarity on the face ?? Where is brother CMK ??

She looks Middle Eastern to me.
I think the "Eurasian look" is due to cosmetic surgery, botox etc.

AHLUNGOR
11-02-2014, 07:46 PM
There are countless women with big tits, just because she's a celebrity, so it's worth making her a bigger celebrity ! That's how fame works, snowballing !

Look at the Kadarsian sisters, they all got big tits ! Just imagine if they only got A cup ! They would be making half the money they made !!

Jessica Simpson was a great singer , big voice, big lung, big tits ! She would still be a good singer if she only has small tits ! But she won't have her own reality show Newly Wed !!

If Melissa Doyle would have got DD cups, she won't lose her spot to Sam !

Sextus
11-02-2014, 08:37 PM
What is the equivalent purchasing power for a Bali resident of two million Australain dollars? Or a Thai resident?

wilisno
11-02-2014, 08:47 PM
Look at the Kadarsian sisters, they all got big tits ! Just imagine if they only got A cup ! They would be making half the money they made !!

Jessica Simpson was a great singer , big voice, big lung, big tits ! She would still be a good singer if she only has small tits ! But she won't have her own reality show Newly Wed !!

If Melissa Doyle would have got DD cups, she won't lose her spot to Sam !
So you're saying, since she's got big tits, she deserves to be a celebrity and get rich and famous ?

AHLUNGOR
11-02-2014, 09:19 PM
So you're saying, since she's got big tits, she deserves to be a celebrity and get rich and famous ?

No I didn't say she deserved to be rich and famous. But looks like the media has created their own celebrity right there! And she's gonna to be talking to Mike Willesee too !

But to be honest, if she is flat chested, I won't be having a second look at her that's for sure !

AHLUNGOR
11-02-2014, 09:28 PM
Just a thought, assuming she wasn't abused by the prison guards inside the prison !

She hasn't had sex for more than 9 years! Who is she gonna to fuck first ?? In that luxury resort !!

rooter
11-02-2014, 09:45 PM
Just a thought, assuming she wasn't abused by the prison guards inside the prison !

She hasn't had sex for more than 9 years! Who is she gonna to fuck first ?? In that luxury resort !!

Katoot !!!

syphon
11-02-2014, 10:05 PM
Haha a threesome with katoot and Rhonda

wilisno
11-02-2014, 10:23 PM
No I didn't say she deserved to be rich and famous. But looks like the media has created their own celebrity right there! And she's gonna to be talking to Mike Willesee too !

But to be honest, if she is flat chested, I won't be having a second look at her that's for sure !
That's what I'm saying, you have become part of the media to make her more famous !

AHLUNGOR
12-02-2014, 08:52 AM
Haha a threesome with katoot and Rhonda

Rhonda is actually a good sort ! Aka Mandy McElhinney ! She looks super hot in the Logies last year! And she has big rack too !!

Ketut should know .......haha !

wilisno
12-02-2014, 10:10 AM
I can't believe the outage over this. If I got the choice of 9 years in a Bali gaol and $2M or my freedom, I'd choose freedom. Good luck to her. I hope she's learned her lesson and can now do some good in her life.
I'm sure she would choose freedom too, but that doesn't mean she deserves the reward or the celebrity status !

rooter
12-02-2014, 10:17 AM
I'm sure she would choose freedom too, but that doesn't mean she deserves the reward or the celebrity status !

She doesn't deserve it but she would be silly not to try and make every cent she can out of it
Anyone in her position would do the same.
There is a lot of hypocrisy around this issue.
I reckon most of the people on their high horse expressing their moral indignation over this will be glued to their TV set watching the interview.
The whole story was a huge media circus from the start. Drug mule gets busted! Big deal!
Hundreds of drug mules get busted in Asia every day!
The fact that she was young and sexy at the time definitely was a big part of it.
Anyway she has done her time. 9 years in a Indonesian shit hole prison.
She should take every cent she can from channel 7 and thumb her nose at all the hypocrite viewers.

AHLUNGOR
12-02-2014, 10:51 AM
No prize guess her next career move !!

http://resources3.news.com.au/images/2009/11/13/1225797/527035-schapelle-corby.jpg

AHLUNGOR
12-02-2014, 10:59 AM
Any body remember Michelle Leslie, also busted in Bali and jailed for 3 months, and she turned Muslim too, during her trial !!

http://hodja.wordpress.com/files/2006/06/michelle_leslie_swimsuit.jpg

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2005/11/21/michelle_leslie_4_gallery__281x400.jpg

wilisno
12-02-2014, 11:17 AM
She doesn't deserve it but she would be silly not to try and make every cent she can out of it
Anyone in her position would do the same.
There is a lot of hypocrisy around this issue.
I reckon most of the people on their high horse expressing their moral indignation over this will be glued to their TV set watching the interview.
The whole story was a huge media circus from the start. Drug mule gets busted! Big deal!
Hundreds of drug mules get busted in Asia every day!
The fact that she was young and sexy at the time definitely was a big part of it.
Anyway she has done her time. 9 years in a Indonesian shit hole prison.
She should take every cent she can from channel 7 and thumb her nose at all the hypocrite viewers.
I would milk every cent I could lay a hand on too, why not ?

And the issue here is not her, she didn't work to become a celebrity, and she didn't advertise to be available for deals.

The issue here is that criminals get rewarded, by human nature for being ... ??? Or by the manipulation of the media ?

Sextus
12-02-2014, 03:12 PM
If she stays in Bali, two million dollars Australian would buy an awful lot of lifestyle. A lovely scented Balinese pavilion on a beach for starters

Might be equivalent to 6 million dollars here. That is a an awful of reward.

She got a BF over there?

rooter
12-02-2014, 03:25 PM
If she stays in Bali, two million dollars Australian would buy an awful lot of lifestyle. A lovely scented Balinese pavilion on a beach for starters

Might be equivalent to 6 million dollars here. That is a an awful of reward.

She got a BF over there?

AU$2m is a lot of money in SE Asia!
She could live the rest of her life in luxury.
I doubt she will come back to Australia as under proceeds of crime legislation the Aust authorities will seize any money she earned from selling her story.
There are ways around it like returning to Aus but keeping the money overseas, or possibly with family members etc (though I wouldn't trust Mercedes!).
She has been in jail 9 years so no BF.
I would take the gig.
But I wouldn't carry any luggage for her!

Oneonone
12-02-2014, 04:19 PM
They should fine Channel 7 a similar amount for knowingly paying money in the support of crime!

AHLUNGOR
12-02-2014, 05:11 PM
Wasn't she a beautician student at the time of her arrest ??

So may be she can finish her studies in Bali, and opens her own shop. Providing facial services (receiving..............lol), Detox, Waxing (for male clients only...........haha), laser treatment, massage with happy endings, hot rock etc.etc.

You all know I am a sucker for busty mamasan in a massage shop, may be I will pay her a visit...............haha

Just a thought

Cheers

:cool2:

fairmont
12-02-2014, 06:51 PM
What a great role model for our kids, here you go kids get busted for drugs in Bali, sweat it out for 10 years and someone will give you 2 million dollars, bloody disgraceful, channel seven should be banned from putting the interview to air. Anyone who watches the interview will need to get a life.

aussiegaigin
12-02-2014, 07:09 PM
She is an Australian citizen and tax payer. If she does get to keep the money, I think the ATO will be knocking on her door for their share,

dohdoe
12-02-2014, 07:11 PM
This is so bullshit.
For a crime and that she should profit from it sends all the wrong messages.
It's annoying to hear about her on tv. Who the fuck cares.
The worst thing is the media themselves created this situation.

the doctor.
12-02-2014, 07:38 PM
The ink has barely dried from her parole Documents and she has negotiated a multi million dollar deal.
She ain't F@#cking around is she !!

Shame 7, Shame

Nothing surprises me anymore, convicted criminals put on a pedestal and idolised as celebrities.
Nothing much has changed through out our history

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
12-02-2014, 10:25 PM
The ink has barely dried from her parole Documents and she has negotiated a multi million dollar deal.
She ain't F@#cking around is she !!

Shame 7, Shame

Nothing surprises me anymore, convicted criminals put on a pedestal and idolised as celebrities.
Nothing much has changed through out our history

You work for a living too don't you? You expect to be paid for the services you perform. NO difference to you and Corby. She worked on her import /export business so she is expected to be compensated even though there was no delivery achieved.

Oneonone
13-02-2014, 02:16 PM
What is she a modern day Ned Kelly!