PDA

View Full Version : General talk To tip or not to tip?

Thrillseeker
11-02-2014, 10:58 AM
Hi, I'm a newcomer to the punting scene but have so far had a 100% strike rate! Beginners luck! My last two massages when asking for extras there's been no mention of a tip. When they finished and left the room I got dressed and waited assuming they'd come back to ask for money but they didn't... And then when I left the room there were other girls around so I wasn't sure whether I should offer money??? What's protocol here gents?

brownwallaby
11-02-2014, 12:10 PM
Some shops prohibit their staff from asking extra money and consequently they never ask. But I talked to a few of girls who used to work there. The general impression is they feel taken advantage of if the customer just goes without leaving anything. Nevertheless from time to time you'll find girls at various shops who don't want to take your money. For them, receiving payment makes them feel 'cheap'
If the girl waits outside and you feel you owe her something just leave the money inside the room

Blue-Marvel
11-02-2014, 04:06 PM
to tip or not to tip....
dont want to offend the girl, yet dont want to make her feel taken advantage of.

Where were the shops at? =D

Thrillseeker
11-02-2014, 04:24 PM
Thanks for that! Very helpful Brownwallaby

brownwallaby
11-02-2014, 04:26 PM
to tip or not to tip....
dont want to offend the girl, yet dont want to make her feel taken advantage of.

Where were the shops at? =D

when not sure, at the end, before I leave I'd speak openly to the girl 'will you feel OK if I give you something?', expecting she'd say 'No, I don't want to receive anything, and I do it just for you' (wishful thinking) :D

ecchi.gaijin
11-02-2014, 05:27 PM
It's harder to know when you first start seeing an ML, but in most cases if you are a new customer she isn't likely to be giving you a freebie.

Once you get to know her you should be able to guess what is appropriate, or she will tell you.

In general, if you make her feel like you are tipping her for her time/massage rather than the ending then you can avoid any insult.