PDA

View Full Version : Carina...

texass10in
11-02-2014, 06:11 PM
So went to a ML house today I've been to before and there are threads around about the place in Carina. Problem was, it wasn't either of the former Jocey's I've seen before. Arrived and was ushered into the same room. No proper massage table, mind you, just the bed. So I drop the kit, hop in the bed on my back carefully positioning the old fella to get as much 'play' as I can prior to the flip and she stops me and says, 'No, handjob first'. I thought, this is weird, but I guess. So, I wasn't at full mast so to speak and she had to work a bit to get me going. A few seconds of a floppy wank and away it went. She then proceeded to give me a painful cbj to the point if there hadn't been a condom, I suspect I would have bled. Just as I was about to scream out for her to stop, she did it on her own. Then she pulled off the condom, spit in it and threw it in the bin. That was mildly off putting, but whatevs. Next thing, she's put aa bit of oil in her hand and started beating my one eyed soldier like he had stolen the last ammo in 'Nam. Holy shit, I seriously thought I must have kicked her puppy or something. Regardless of the abuse, the hairy bald retard normally kept safe from the bullies by hiding in my pants still managed to stay hard and as I was getting close to watching him vomit the baby gravy, she whipped out the latest sale sheet from todays paper, drops it on my stomach and says, 'on this! on this!' The old fella starts spewing on the latest specials from Aldi and she then says, 'too much!' I guess some rolled off the non absorbent paper?!?

Sooooo. Once this was done, she went to go wash her hands at which point I was thinking I'm outta here. Too late, she was back. Told me to roll over and proceeded to give me a very hard but decent massage. Fellas, I don't know what to tell you about this experience. There's part of me that thinks I'll never go back, part of me that wonders why she stopped at beating my dick and didn't stick a spiked dildo up my ass, and part of me that just feels a bit dirty and wants to cry.

Anywho, if that sort of thing is your gig, go for your life. Had to share, as it was one of the most bizarre experiences I've had punting.

Stay Classy,
Tex

ecchi.gaijin
11-02-2014, 06:35 PM
Tex, you seriously made my day. lol

I hate getting the end before the massage. For me the massage is the anticipation of "will it or won't it happen". I had it the other way around once and I just felt dirty.

texass10in
12-02-2014, 09:00 AM
Happy it made someone smile! I'll keep you posted on further adventures...

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
13-02-2014, 02:16 AM
Holy shit, i can't believe she made you blow your load on newspaper hahahaha!

It's fucked, disturbing, yet hilarious. I too enjoy the anticipation, it's great

texass10in
13-02-2014, 09:13 AM
Ironically it was a make-up ad, so I blew on some models flawless skin. Guess I shouldn't complain as I didn't get charged extra for CoF! Lol! This is a good example of why they call it punting.

MajorTittays
01-03-2014, 01:25 AM
My favorite post yet.

Thanks. Can't wait to meet her!

gpeck80
02-03-2014, 10:46 PM
"Holy shit, i can't believe she made you blow your load on newspaper hahahaha!"

Still more intelligent and valid than anything written by a journo ! :shout: