PDA

View Full Version : General talk Do you lie

fairmont
12-02-2014, 08:55 AM
When you visit a W/L or M/L do you lie when asked questions? For example, are you married? Were do you work? How old are you? And for you married guys, do you take your rings off? I do not lie nor do I take my rings off, I find this sorts the 'i am going to see what I can get out of this guy' girls from the one's that work to support there families which always seems to me to be a much better experience.

DarkZero01
12-02-2014, 09:05 AM
Why wouldnt you lie
I just find sometimes you have to lie in order to get the best service from wl

rooter
12-02-2014, 09:06 AM
No. I never lie. Not from any moral stance but just out of laziness. Lying takes too much effort. It's easier to tell the truth.
If they ask me something personal I don't want to answer or my phone number I just tell them I prefer not to answer and they respect that.

fairmont
12-02-2014, 12:35 PM
No. I never lie. Not from any moral stance but just out of laziness. Lying takes too much effort. It's easier to tell the truth.
If they ask me something personal I don't want to answer or my phone number I just tell them I prefer not to answer and they respect that.

It would also make it hard if you saw the same lady on a regular basis as you would be able to remeber what lies you did tell. Far too much work for a goid time and yes I do lie out of laziness as well, I do not want to overthink a good time with a lady.

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
12-02-2014, 01:11 PM
It is easier to hide the truths in between the lies.

Oneonone
12-02-2014, 04:06 PM
I don't lie there is no need if you don't wont to tell the girl something then don't its as simple as that.

The girls don't care if your married or not the only have to look at you to know how old you are even if their wrong with their guess you are that age as far as they are concerned.

Same as we quess a girls age she can tell us she is younger as most of them do doesn't mean we believe them.

Jg52
12-02-2014, 05:38 PM
No need for me to lie as I have nothing to hide. I'm pretty sure the girls see all sorts of ppl so nothing would really surprise them anyway

John Motson
12-02-2014, 06:38 PM
Apart from my name, no. Like others have said, lying is too much effort and if you see the same person over and over, you must keep the lie up!

Licker
12-02-2014, 07:02 PM
Jake: We'll put the band back together, do a few gigs, we get some bread. Bang! Five thousand bucks.
Elwood: Yeah, well, getting the band back together might not that be that easy, Jake.
Jake: What are you talking about?
Elwood: They split, they all took straight jobs.
Jake: Yeah, so you know where they are. You said you were gonna keep in touch with them.
Elwood: Well... I got a couple of leads, a few phone numbers, but I mean, how many of them visited or even wrote you, huh?
Jake: They're not the kinda guys who write letters. You were outside, I was inside. You were supposed to keep in touch with the band. I kept asking you if we were gonna play again.
Elwood: Well, what was I gonna do? Take away your only hope? Take away the very thing that kept you going in there? I took the liberty of bullshitting you, okay?
Jake: You lied to me.
Elwood: It wasn't a lie, it was just bullshit.

et22
12-02-2014, 09:17 PM
I have lie before, but not anyone. It make no different to them, and too much effort to think or make something up.

shinigami12
13-02-2014, 02:08 AM
only thing i've lied about to them is where i live exactly, but only coz they probably wouldn't have even heard of the real exact place. when i first went i planned on using a fake name but ofc when push came to shove i spouted out real first name, age, profession etc.

only thing i def wouldn't tell them i can think of is my second name - too risky

cheers

vvillie
13-02-2014, 05:37 AM
I don't lie... But mainly because I have nothing to hide.

I'm am quite open about myself to the ladies if they want to know more about me, but no one has ever asked anything too personal as of yet.

Oneonone
14-02-2014, 09:36 AM
The girls don't care if you lie or not they are not interested in you only your money.