PDA

View Full Version : Where to get DFK and good service in Melb?

tshirt
12-02-2014, 11:00 AM
Tope Street the middle shop used to have the best service with DFK by 95% of their k-girls. 8 months ago when I was here there were really beautiful girls like Leah and others who gave DFK and great GFE.

But this time I come here, NONE OF THE new girls give any good service. The service has dropped big time. the new girls are very cold and mechanical and NO GFE, NO DFK !!!

Where can I find asian girls who do DFK?

bbbandit
23-02-2014, 12:24 PM
Tope Street the middle shop used to have the best service with DFK by 95% of their k-girls. 8 months ago when I was here there were really beautiful girls like Leah and others who gave DFK and great GFE.

But this time I come here, NONE OF THE new girls give any good service. The service has dropped big time. the new girls are very cold and mechanical and NO GFE, NO DFK !!!

Where can I find asian girls who do DFK?

The South Melbourne k-girl shops are very hit and miss. Occasionally they have some great girls, but there is never a guarantee of DFK or DATY. Romantics in Brunswick has some good girls too, probably not as hot as some of the Tope shops, but generally better service.

corner_king
12-06-2014, 02:47 AM
Any more updated details please?
Thanks

splitter
18-06-2014, 12:45 PM
Any more updated details please?
Thanks

http://thenakedtruth.websitetoolbox.com/

try here

ocean
20-06-2014, 01:30 AM