PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Worst Full Service Punt in 20 years - Roseville 104 Pacific Hwy - absolute garbage...

ChairmanPlough
12-02-2014, 05:06 PM
This used to be a regular shop for me, after today I won't be going back for
at least six months, as I told the manager most strongly.

I wanted to see one lady who happened to be busy. I was encouraged to see
another who I was assured provided "very good service." That was my first big mistake.
I disobeyed one of my own rules of engagement.

The girl I saw looked ok, but nothing special, however the service was abysmal, just awful.
She was obsessed with mouthwash, tissues and oil. She over-indulged in all three.
She was a complete turn-off, I couldn't even get a proper erection.
I was trying to fuck her with a softy.

It was only a half hour full-service session, thank god, so there wasn't time to analyse things.
So, ultimately, absolutely nothing happened - just awful.

I didn't look at the girl as I got dressed, too angry, she just kept saying sorry, sorry.
She knew she gave rubbish service, otherwise why apologise so much.

I made a quick exit to complain vehemently with the manager and demand at least a partial refund,
and that was being very genereous on my part.

Nothing was forthcoming, "I need speak to boss to give refund, she not here, sorry."

I told her straight, I'm a regular here, giving you $200-300 a week every week. If you don't refund,
I won't come back for 6 months. Therefore, you will lose between $5000-7000. And the girls I
usually see won't get anything from me for six months. Think about it.

"You wait, I call boss, .....she no answer, .....you call/come back 20 mins."
I called back later and the boss had declined to permit a partial refund.

There are two aspects to this; firstly, a full-service lady who couldn't get close to delivering and
secondly, and even worse I think, a boss who would rather lose a customer and several thousands
of dollars over six months, than authorise a small partial refund to keep a regular happy.

The stupidity of this boss's behaviour is almost beyond comprehension, other than to say it's probably
a case of her not wanting to "lose face" in some piss-weak and piss-pathetic way. No thought at all
for the other regular girls I usually see who won't be seeing me for six months, if ever.

If anyone wants further details, I'm happy to give them.....

Stay clear of Roseville 104 Pacific Hwy - there aren't enough good quality full-service providers,
and you won't get a refund under any circumstances whatsoever.

I told the boss I'd making this complaint review/post, and she wasn't happy,
but she still didn't want to give even a partial refund. Her utter crassness was & is beyond belief.
In 20 years of punting, this has only happened to me maybe three times.

I might get around to doing a more detailed review later, when I've calmed down a bit. It happened only a couple of
hours ago, I'm still just too pissed-off. Maybe I have some Basque blood in me...

Tk001
12-02-2014, 05:16 PM
"Won't be going back for at least 6 months"....mate you should scrap this place completely

Jg52
12-02-2014, 05:36 PM
Ouch. As someone new to this, threads like this provide priceless information.

As someone who has worked in customer service, it amazes me how many bosses fail to realise this as one of the golden aspects of running a business

Oneonone
12-02-2014, 05:45 PM
Refunds are something these budget shops are reluctant to give for some reason.

Management skills in this business is something that leaves a lot to be desired in most cases.

I have had some bad punts but have never asked for a refund I just don't go back to that shop if they can't manage their girls then whats the point in going there.

Gordongin85
12-02-2014, 06:09 PM
as i probably live couple blocks away, i dont even know this place even exist!

Max Impact
12-02-2014, 09:36 PM
That's punting! Maybe she was put off by your other thread?

wilisno
12-02-2014, 09:49 PM
Hahaha ! I hate to admit it, but I was laughing reading this, got to give you that ! Hjhjhjhihi

Licker
12-02-2014, 10:57 PM

Or maybe she had read the previous (now deleted) thread about "the pseudo empowered feminists and diminishing value" or something like that...
or maybe it was about a diminishing hard-on.

brocausewaybay
12-02-2014, 11:18 PM
Ouch. As someone new to this, threads like this provide priceless information.

As someone who has worked in customer service, it amazes me how many bosses fail to realise this as one of the golden aspects of running a business

Customer service? We're not talking about retail here. You really think the staff of a discount brothel are going to be too concerned with customer service?

If you want good customer service, go to David Jones not 104 Pacific Highway LOL

The boss is just counting on punters having a whinge but returning a few days later because they can't control their urge for cheap sex. They may lose the odd customer but easily replaced by other horny punters, but if on the other hand they start handing out refunds they set the precedent and there is no turning back.

Stooge
12-02-2014, 11:29 PM
"the pseudo empowered feminists and diminishing value"

Someone who would use a sentence like is is most probably just intellectual misogynist!

They use big words and complex sentences to try and hide the fact that they just hate women!

CunningLinguist
12-02-2014, 11:48 PM
Hmmm CP, didn't you say under one of your other banned (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39297-Banned-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again) user names that you were a part owner in this shop, did the other owners kick you out because of your hopeless marketing campaign as qualitysteven (http://forum.aus99.com/member.php?30226-qualitysteven) and Richard Le Rod (http://forum.aus99.com/member.php?30228-Richard-Le-Rod) and The Cable Guy (http://forum.aus99.com/member.php?30229-The-Cable-Guy) ??? (hahaha)

Or is it that this shop is in competition to the one you part own in the area and you are trying to direct people to your shop by doing another fake AR ??? (hahaha)

I have a feeling you are a twisted old fart who can't get it up anymore and can't do a real AR because you can't perform anymore ... (hahaha)

:)

wilisno
12-02-2014, 11:48 PM
Or maybe she had read the previous (now deleted) thread about "the pseudo empowered feminists and diminishing value" or something like that...
or maybe it was about a diminishing hard-on.

Maybe the girl was upset to be considered part of the conspiracy, because she does go moonlighting sometimes ! :miao:

wilisno
12-02-2014, 11:52 PM
Hmmm CP, didn't you say under one of your other banned (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39297-Banned-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again) user names that you were a part owner in this shop, did the other owners kick you out because of your hopeless marketing campaign as Quality Steven and Richard Le Rod ??? (hahaha)
Umm ..... a conspiracy gone sour .......

CunningLinguist
13-02-2014, 12:06 AM
So here is one of CP's fake ARs about a shop he part owns: 346 Pacific Hwy (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?38045-Lindfield-Thai-346-Pacific-Hwy-*-Annie-amp-Gina-*-always-good-service-9415-6217)

In it he says they have a "very good manager"

shinigami12
13-02-2014, 01:15 AM
edit: probable fake AR and complaint

Bigfoot
13-02-2014, 01:34 AM
Fishy one this ?

but whats the name of the girl you wanted to see ?

I've had bad ones I've even had ones I just had because I was waiting for my main WL or she already had booking after me and she did that and came back. The good old days pre GFC.

Seems weird.
I'll go along with fake and should have it written on the subject line

Beancounter
13-02-2014, 11:20 AM
Why would her obsession with mouthwash, tissues and oil warrant a refund?

Assuming u paid for a half an hour and u stayed for half an hour, u aren't entitled to nothing.

Milf_Man
13-02-2014, 11:42 AM
I've had plenty of bad punts, but never do i ask for any sort of refund, even though i'm mighty upset.

It's best to just steer clear of this place for a few months like you're doing.

ChairmanPlough
13-02-2014, 01:57 PM
Fishy one this ?

but whats the name of the girl you wanted to see ?

I've had bad ones I've even had ones I just had because I was waiting for my main WL or she already had booking after me and she did that and came back. The good old days pre GFC.

Seems weird.
I'll go along with fake and should have it written on the subject line

I went to see Nana, her picture is on thier web-site. She was busy (had extension) ended up with Cassie.
She was one of those girls who looks ok, but just doesn't enjoy her work and shouldn't be in the industry.

I was fairly regular there because they had one or two nice girls who could really do the business (full smorgasboard),
perhaps I expect a lot. But usually I get everything i want, with happy faces all round.
I will miss one of the girls there, she was fantastic, but very much the exception to the rule.
For the record, I've had more than 1500 punts and only two or three times have I had
an experience like this.

Anyway, I should be grateful because I'll probably take a break for a couple of weeks and save
quite a bit, and then be very enthusiastic again when I re-enter the market at a new venue - any suggestions (haha).

AHLUNGOR
13-02-2014, 02:29 PM
I went to see Nana, her picture is on thier web-site. She was busy (had extension) ended up with Cassie.
She was one of those girls who looks ok, but just doesn't enjoy her work and shouldn't be in the industry.

I was fairly regular there because they had one or two nice girls who could really do the business (full smorgasboard),
perhaps I expect a lot. But usually I get everything i want, with happy faces all round.
I will miss one of the girls there, she was fantastic, but very much the exception to the rule.
For the record, I've had more than 1500 punts and only two or three times have I had
an experience like this.

Anyway, I should be grateful because I'll probably take a break for a couple of weeks and save
quite a bit, and then be very enthusiastic again when I re-enter the market at a new venue - any suggestions (haha).

More than 1500 punts but no actual review yet ??

How about your last visit to see Nana - that should be a good one !

Care to share ??

Cheers

:question:

Oneonone
13-02-2014, 03:55 PM
Well I think we all have had a bad punt now and then that's why they call it punting.

Its such a personal thing and to have a good punt you both need to have some sort of connection.

If things don't work out it is usually two people to blame not one that's if you need to blame someone.

Lets face it sometime you get in the room and it just doesn't work, I find that usually only happens when I don't follow my gut feeling and walk before I get to that stage.

AHLUNGOR
13-02-2014, 05:06 PM
Well I think we all have had a bad punt now and then that's why they call it punting.

Its such a personal thing and to have a good punt you both need to have some sort of connection.

If things don't work out it is usually two people to blame not one that's if you need to blame someone.

Lets face it sometime you get in the room and it just doesn't work, I find that usually only happens when I don't follow my gut feeling and walk before I get to that stage.

So you actually believe the OP ??

Max Impact
13-02-2014, 10:29 PM
Hahaha ! I hate to admit it, but I was laughing reading this, got to give you that ! Hjhjhjhihi

:smile:........

Oneonone
14-02-2014, 08:41 AM
So you actually believe the OP ??

Not necessarily, but I am prepared to give the punter the benefit of the doubt.

Either way my statement stand true for all punts and I am just getting back to basics and what the punt was about, the shop, the punter and indeed the girl could be any shop!

wthing
14-02-2014, 10:04 AM
Asolutely agree with YF - in 5-10 min you see where the session is going and could asked for refund or replacement.
I did it 2-3 times and had 100% suck-sess (:shout:) without big fight ...
Report looking fishy to me - the guy with 1500 punts should know better if he spends 30 min with WG demand for refund looking
like trying to extort $$$ from the business and been rightfully rejected.

CunningLinguist
14-02-2014, 12:19 PM
Remember who you're dealing with Ahlungor.

"Reviews mean nothing, seeing is believing", yada yada .... which only makes the purpose of this complaint thread all the more questionable.

One thing is for sure, it's not for the benefit of other punters. What odds it's a set-up for his next AR, which will be a spruikfest for one of his own shops??

Yes I was thinking the same thing!

CunningLinguist
14-02-2014, 04:15 PM
Think it's your fault CL. By pushing his buttons in the other thread and speeding up the inevitable meltdown / banning process, he's had no option but to skip to the next chapter of "Internet Marketing for Dummies". This is the result. ;-)

Yeah it does seem like he is using a playbook at times ...

Kromm
14-02-2014, 11:16 PM
Move on man. You expect quality control with girls selling their pussies for sex?

Doesn t matter if youre selling shoes or blowjobs ; people won t return if you take the piss.

ChairmanPlough
15-02-2014, 03:15 PM
Doesn t matter if youre selling shoes or blowjobs ; people won t return if you take the piss.

That's exactly right.
At the end of the day the attitude of the owner was worse than the original attempt at service.
The girls I saw knew I hadn't come to see her, so she give shite service.
But the crass owner's mentality was worse, it just completely pissed me off.
I'll still miss Nana and Lillie, their service was second to none, the full smorgasboard and with genuine enjoyment too.

Never mind, like I said, this has only happened to me three times in twenty years, so I've had a very good run I reckon.

Max Impact
15-02-2014, 05:56 PM

:miao:,,,,,,,