PDA

View Full Version : General talk BBFS offered but not taken

fairmont
12-02-2014, 07:13 PM
Holy crap, this has not happened to me for a while, after 2 months of being a good boy and not visiting any shops I caved today, on the way home I decide to visit a shop in smithfield which I have never been to. About 15 mins into a one hour booking while giving me a light cockslide, she grasp my cock and slowly starts to insert it into her pussy, she then stops and tells me for a extra $50 I can do natural sex and cum inside her.

I quickly moved away from her and said no way. It goes down hill from here I started to think how many guys have taken her up on the offer and as I had just finished doing DATY on her and she had her pussy all over my cock I ended the session there and then.

I walked out and did not bother asking for a refund. Needless to say I will not be back, this may be trivial and I know I could catch something from BBBJ but I did not need to increase my chances like this.

Oh we'll I guess it will be a while before I go for another punt and time to get a check up.

Play it safe gentleman. I will not PM anybody who wants to know who the W/L is, I am not sure we're I stand legally.

Sextus
12-02-2014, 07:20 PM
I had just finished doing DATY on her

That's not a very encouraging thought! Not very keen on lapping up male DNA! :grimace: :burn: :horror: :electric_shock:

John_Matrix
12-02-2014, 08:43 PM
That's f@cked to say the least, you should report it to the owner of the Business so they can take action.

fairmont
12-02-2014, 08:43 PM
That's not a very encouraging thought! Not very keen on lapping up male DNA! :grimace: :burn: :horror: :electric_shock:

The only saving grace is that she had just started, I was her first for the day and she had been off for 4 days.

Good_guy_Greg
12-02-2014, 08:55 PM
Can you tell us the shop at least.

Sextus
12-02-2014, 08:57 PM
You were up all night to get lucky with that!

That's great news mate, I felt for you with the daty! She would have been fresh. Phew... :sweat:

rooter
12-02-2014, 09:00 PM
Good idea not replying to PMs bro.
Chances are the PMs you get from guys asking for details of the girl will be from guys who actually want to do BBFS.

rooter
12-02-2014, 09:03 PM
chances are if a girl offers you bbfs then she is offering it to others too.

Max Impact
12-02-2014, 09:50 PM
this may be trivial and I know I could catch something from BBBJ but I did not need to increase my chances like this.

From my experience and knowledge, BBFS is far more dangerous than BBBJ as is Bareback Anal the most dangerous.

yellow_fever
12-02-2014, 09:52 PM
Kind of a pointless post if you don't want to name and shame the girl/shop. Might as well just say "I had a bad punt today. I'm not going to tell you anything about it so don't bother asking".

Offering BBFS is illegal and dangerous for everyone. I'd never see a girl who offered it, even if she didn't offer it to me. In my opinion, girls that offer this service ought to be named and shamed.

astro boy
12-02-2014, 10:04 PM
Did you at least tell management.
If they are turning a blind eye, Im sure the reglatatory authorities will be very interested about this.

Max Impact
12-02-2014, 10:15 PM
I'm sure the shop wouldn't know. Would she run out of the room yelling "hey dudes I just got another 50 for BBFS again!"

Hung Lo
12-02-2014, 10:43 PM
fairmont, do you have the taste of semen in your mouth? :vomit:

this is what your mouth probably looked like after eating this hoe out - :slobber:

Licker
12-02-2014, 10:45 PM
I'd never see a girl who offered it

I agree with you on this.

But to be clear...
I do not agree with the following. (apart from the dangerous part)

Offering BBFS is illegal and dangerous for everyone.

NSW has no legislation specifically banning unsafe sex.
There are only guidelines issued by NSW Health and WorkCover recommending the use of condoms.

The laws in other states are different.
In Victoria and Queensland, for example, it is against the law for prostitutes and owners of licensed premises to offer unsafe sex, including oral sex.

yellow_fever
12-02-2014, 11:27 PM
wow, did some googling and that was a real eye opener! Can't see why this is legal in nsw. There are laws preventing my doctor from using the same needle on me that they used on a previous patient, even preventing them using the same gloves. There are super strict laws for tattoo parlors, and even barber shops. Can't see why it's ok for sex workers to offer unprotected sex.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/archive/news/more-than-500-sydney-prostitutes-are-offering-unprotected-sex-to-clients-in-brothels/story-e6frg6o6-1226240361118

The part that made me laugh was "seeing up to 10 clients per week". Some girls are seeing that many clients in a day!

Bigfoot
13-02-2014, 01:48 AM
I use to wonder about this when I did some law stuff and political analysis type work volunteer. being for the Bankstown council. they gave me this small brief. I also did it to protect people.

but the reason they SEE it or it was not put in place. Was it is considered a business transaction between two parties.

So much so - Technically you could take any working lady or provider to court the same way if you take your car for a service and they give it back broken. Or used 2nd hand parts or do a Ford dealership and charge you for everything and doo nothing.

My understanding is don't quote me it's been a while. the provider Must as for consent and I mean including where they touch you put there hands etc.
I think only a few times has any of these types of regulation in relation to a sexual transaction ever been looked at. I was told this was about ten years ago. At least two applications for civil court were put in but all were settled before hand.

I must say I'd like to know for my own protection.