PDA

View Full Version : What Makes You A Regular Customer

The Steed
14-02-2014, 12:50 PM
Fello Punters

I have been thinking. What makes you return again and again to the same brothel?

Do you have any loyalty? To the shop? To the Mamasan? To a particular girl?

If there were three things, I would say

1. Privacy
2. Consistency in the girls. Their looks. How they put out.
3. Good customer service. Perhaps a sexy receptionist ie. Like a fluffer girl

I would love to hear three key aspects that would make you keep going back to a particular brothel

Thank you fellow punters...Happy Fucking..The Steed

mask
14-02-2014, 12:59 PM
1. service
2. looks
3. location
4. price

Wayne
14-02-2014, 01:30 PM
The relationship struck between the punter and the mamasan/papasan/receptionist is all important, I reckon. If there is a rapport then their brothel becomes a regular. Wilson at Ginza, Angie at 533W, Mina and Amanda at 142H all made the effort to remember me and my preferences. Each were also honest enough to tell me that none of their staff, on a particular day, would suit my needs. And of course, the reverse also operates. There are several popular brothels discussed here which I have frequented and now never return to because the mamasan/papasan/receptionist never bothers to engage. The woman who runs the place about the Taren Point hamburger joint and God's favourite brothel spring to mind. Fair enough if it only happens once or twice. But if after five or more visits you are still given perfunctory treatment then what is the point of returning. (Please admin, treat this as constructive criticism).

Hung Lo
14-02-2014, 01:40 PM
1. A back door: This is where places like Ginza & Top127 win out over 5*, 647 Elizabeth, Kyoto206, 359 Riley, etc etc

2. BBBJ

3. No Korean princesses

wilisno
14-02-2014, 01:47 PM
1. A back door: This is where places like Ginza & Top127 win out over 5*, 647 Elizabeth, Kyoto206, 359 Riley, etc
Not sure about the " win out " statement, the regular customer base of 5*'s got to be one of the biggest around if not the biggest !

AHLUNGOR
14-02-2014, 03:01 PM
The relationship struck between the punter and the mamasan/papasan/receptionist is all important, I reckon. If there is a rapport then their brothel becomes a regular. Wilson at Ginza, Angie at 533W, Mina and Amanda at 142H all made the effort to remember me and my preferences. Each were also honest enough to tell me that none of their staff, on a particular day, would suit my needs. And of course, the reverse also operates. There are several popular brothels discussed here which I have frequented and now never return to because the mamasan/papasan/receptionist never bothers to engage. The woman who runs the place about the Taren Point hamburger joint and God's favourite brothel spring to mind. Fair enough if it only happens once or twice. But if after five or more visits you are still given perfunctory treatment then what is the point of returning. (Please admin, treat this as constructive criticism).

MLs come and go like a rolling door, usually before you even get to really know their body, they disappeared for good.

Only the mamasan are more reliable and long lasting, she may open another shop but usually around for the long term.

Vicky, Coco, Foxy, Candy, Mimi, Alice, Sonja, Eva, Alisa, Mina : Love them all, if only they would love me back..............haha

Cheers

5 Star City
14-02-2014, 04:48 PM
1. A back door: This is where places like Ginza & Top127 win out over 5*, 647 Elizabeth, Kyoto206, 359 Riley, etc etc

2. BBBJ

3. No Korean princesses

We do have a back door entrance

But our ladies don't provide Backdoor:shout:

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
14-02-2014, 04:49 PM
Hairy asshole munching! Mine of course!

ChairmanPlough
14-02-2014, 05:19 PM
"The quality of the natural french, and whether or not they happily take my load."

Good quality natural french is a fabulous happenstance I'm bound to say, and ensures my return.

And if they happily take what cums later, well that's icing on the cake so to speak.

Interesting question from first time poster - a social researcher of some kind per chance, or even a journalist?

Gucci2012
14-02-2014, 06:18 PM

2. BBBJ

3. No Korean princesses

647 has a back door...and some of their ladies do back door :-p its in the laneway behind the shop.

John Motson
14-02-2014, 07:09 PM
If they know my name after only one visit and can remember a few months later down the track, then I will be a repeat customer!

Kromm
14-02-2014, 10:43 PM
Quality. Of everything.

5 Star City
15-02-2014, 12:02 AM
If they know my name after only one visit and can remember a few months later down the track, then I will be a repeat customer!

We call every customer JOHN:miao:

felini
15-02-2014, 05:01 AM
1. Girls' service - It is very important
2. Girls' attitude - GFE or PSE
3. Receptionist
4. Locaation

Oneonone
15-02-2014, 07:32 AM
1. Girls' service -
2. Girls' attitude - GFE for me
3. Good Receptionist
4. Being well know at a shop, the other girls even if your not seeing them are friendly.
5. Get the run down on the new girls, particularly if there is one that you would like.
6. Get advice from Reception on which girls will suit you and those that wont.
7. If you have a regular you like to see your time and spot is reserved for you.

The Steed
20-02-2014, 12:40 PM
Chairman Plough

Thanks for the feeback. Am a first timer on SYD99. Although a silver member on AU XXX Reviews. Was a general question. No research. Access to these sites has made my punting all the more enjoyable

Happy Fucking

The Steed

AHLUNGOR
20-02-2014, 02:01 PM
1. Girls' service -
2. Girls' attitude - GFE for me
3. Good Receptionist
4. Being well know at a shop, the other girls even if your not seeing them are friendly.
5. Get the run down on the new girls, particularly if there is one that you would like.
6. Get advice from Reception on which girls will suit you and those that wont.
7. If you have a regular you like to see your time and spot is reserved for you.

All of the above plus one :

As a lot of RnT shops are my friends so when they have a new girl, they like me to try the new girl and give them some feedbacks! I suppose once I try, I'll know if the ml can massage and at what level, then the body and services, sure , I always share that in the forum, but the Mamasans would love to know too!

But I usually stand very firm and don't want to try the new girls unless she is busty or has special talents such as fire ice services !!

It's my money and my time, so I am very choosy !

That's just me

Cheers

vvillie
20-02-2014, 02:56 PM
Personally, I like to stick with a good thing, and in return I typically get exceptional service. When I am no longer satisfied with the service I will move on to the next girl (not necessarily in the same parlour). This tactic has worked for me so far, and i hope it keeps working for many years to come :)

michaele
20-02-2014, 04:16 PM
my theory is after punting for 39 years, is when my favorite moves on,what i do is adopt this attitude "as one door closes another one opens"
i train the next one then get on with it, as far as whats important is,
1. Girls' service
2. Girls' attitude
3. Receptionist
4. Location
5. Price
Michaele

Jg52
20-02-2014, 05:17 PM
Definitely the service. I would happily return to a girl that provides good service at a higher price then that of someone of s lower price but poor service

shinigami12
20-02-2014, 05:32 PM
to summarize to 4 things, i'd prob go with:

1. girls' looks on average

2. service

3. pricing

4. comfortable surroundings, i.e the rooms

Milf_Man
21-02-2014, 11:30 AM
Number1 is location / discreetness.
Number2 is price / tipping.
Number3 is body type / face.
Number4 is service / attitude.
Number5 is reception / customer service.

Sam0001
24-02-2014, 02:44 PM
Fello Punters

I have been thinking. What makes you return again and again to the same brothel?

Do you have any loyalty? To the shop? To the Mamasan? To a particular girl?

If there were three things, I would say

1. Privacy
2. Consistency in the girls. Their looks. How they put out.
3. Good customer service. Perhaps a sexy receptionist ie. Like a fluffer girl

I would love to hear three key aspects that would make you keep going back to a particular brothel

Thank you fellow punters...Happy Fucking..The Steed

same as a supermarket

They have what I want, I pay the prices they have, parking close by :smile:

AHLUNGOR
24-02-2014, 03:25 PM
Number1 is location / discreetness.
Number2 is price / tipping.
Number3 is body type / face.
Number4 is service / attitude.
Number5 is reception / customer service.

I agree with most of your points brother MILF_Man:

I may just rearrange those numbers around slightly :

Number 1 is Mia 36 D Cups at Snow Lotus & QVB / Spanish
Number 2 is Mina 36 E Cups at QVB / Spanish
Number 3 is Rebecca 35 C Cups at 316 Central / Spanish
Number 4 is Sherry 36 D Cups at 316 Central / Spanish
Number 5 is Mimi 36 E Cups at Burwood / Spanish

Just my 36 cents

Cheers

:smile:

Starman
24-02-2014, 03:52 PM
Brothers,
for me, and I frequent more Cauc then Asian premises, It is mostly what other bros have said, BUT, what I have experinced is that if you become a regular to a shop, and you treat the girls right, all sorts of bonus's have occured, ie, anal @ no charge , GFE @ no charge , somtimes extetended time @ no charge , BBBJ as a unexpected treat ;) and a few other things allong the way,to keep you cuming back for more !!!
be intresting to hear from a WL with her views on this...

There is no doubt the ladies talk, so if you treat them well and act like a Gentleman ( ie not pissed !!! ) when you show up, they all want your buisness!!! and there is a ton of fun to be had!!!!Its just my experince

makes Qantas FF points look pretty lame!!!

Starman

CunningLinguist
24-02-2014, 04:37 PM
1. Value for money.
2. Value for money.
3. Value for money.

I find the following bad value:
- over priced girls
- over weight girls
- over the hill girls
- over hyped girls
- rude mamasan/papasan
- bad GFE
- bad BBBJ
- bad attitude, especially KPS
- no shower

The Steed
24-02-2014, 04:49 PM
I agree with most of your points brother MILF_Man:

I may just rearrange those numbers around slightly :

Number 1 is Mia 36 D Cups at Snow Lotus & QVB / Spanish
Number 2 is Mina 36 E Cups at QVB / Spanish
Number 3 is Rebecca 35 C Cups at 316 Central / Spanish
Number 4 is Sherry 36 D Cups at 316 Central / Spanish
Number 5 is Mimi 36 E Cups at Burwood / Spanish

Just my 36 cents

Cheers

Lungor…Are these actual girls and places? With your taste I will try them all. Let me know please

AHLUNGOR
24-02-2014, 04:56 PM
Lungor…Are these actual girls and places? With your taste I will try them all. Let me know please

Currently serving at the above stores !!

Just check the roster !!

From memory, Mina is on QVB right now.

Mia is at QVB Pennant Hills today and at Snow Lotus on Tuesday.

Rebecca is at 316 Central on Saturday

And Mimi is on everyday at Burwood !!

GT101
24-02-2014, 05:08 PM
Like many others what keeps me coming back to a venue is

1. Consistency. This has to be consistency in service and the quality of the girls. You have to know what to expect. Whilst it is always interesting to explore new haunts, and try new things, when I want a particular thing I go back to the same place.
2. Location - I prefer discrete places, so if your place is discrete with a not too public entrance/exit, you are going to see me more regularly.
3. Variety - I like to see a good selection of girls on offer, so if you offer a great line up or selection of girls that's a bonus. I hate going to a place only to find that everyone is booked for the next few hours.

Price is also a factor, but less so. If you provide good service, I am prepare to pay extra.

GT

fuzzyone
24-02-2014, 07:24 PM
Definitely agree with cunnilingus. Value for money. Services in terms of whats given and how its provided, which mesh up with attitude of the girl.A discrete entrance is also good. I tend not to go to any that doesn't have discreete entrance ie in front of a bus stop.

John_Matrix
24-02-2014, 09:24 PM
I don't punt often anymore, when I do I look for:

1.location
2.WL's of my criteria/liking.
3.Value for my money.
4.I'm a fan of GFE - a quality chat is a bonus.

Milf_Man
25-02-2014, 11:46 AM
I tend not to go to any that doesn't have discreete entrance ie in front of a bus stop.

I agree, so many of those around.

It's even worse when the joint is directly opposite a busy bus stop.

Never a good feeling when you come out and see all those eyes on you, judging you.

Sextus
25-02-2014, 03:26 PM

Never a good feeling when you come out and see all those eyes on you, judging you.

Take comfort Milf_Man! I read somewhere that a stranger's opinion of you is actually none of your business!

Puts it in perspective.

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/waveflow/home-judgment-kit_zps86af4881.jpg (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/waveflow/media/home-judgment-kit_zps86af4881.jpg.html)

AHLUNGOR
25-02-2014, 04:09 PM
I agree, so many of those around.

It's funny that the most popular massage shop in the city - 316 Central has a busy bus stop right in front of the entrance - should I say, only half of the entrance as the takeaway counter is blocking the other half.

When they first opened, no one give them an ounce of hope to survive including yours truly here. Which just further highlighted what a fantastic job Alice has done to be so consistently sucessfully. Did everything herself, a truly quiet achiever.

Cheers

Sextus
25-02-2014, 04:24 PM
I love Ilovefs's comment about the exit from TP64. A buzzer goes off announcing to all the customers at the sandwich shop that someone is about to exit the brothel! ha ha! :burn: :shout:

Milf_Man
25-02-2014, 04:34 PM
It's funny that the most popular massage shop in the city - 316 Central has a busy bus stop right in front of the entrance - should I say, only half of the entrance as the takeaway counter is blocking the other half.

Not too familiar with the city scene and exactly for that reason - too many prying eyes.