PDA

View Full Version : General talk Getting Even.

waynekerr
14-02-2014, 06:05 PM
Greetings Brothers,

This is a little story about getting my own back, not punting related, but when I think of
this it makes me smile, especially on days when nothing is going right.

The ultimate for me is to get your revenge or redress on someone who deserves it without
them ever knowing.

When I was a schoolboy, decades ago, there was a family who lived nearby, there
were two brothers, one about one year older than me and the other about one year
younger. The older one, especially, was a bully. We went to the same school, I was about
14-15 years old when I had a difference of opinion with the older of them and it
developed into a fight, as it does.

He was bigger than me and I was getting a towelling, but I somehow managed to slip in a
couple of good punches and as he was reeling the f**king coward called his brother to
help. The two of them beat the shit out of me.

Roll forward a few years, I was in my very early twenties when an opportunity arose and
I grabbed it with both hands. I had been chatting to this attractive older woman and we
ended up back at her place. It took a while but we finally recognized each other.

Yes, I fucked the bully's mother. Twice!

A big one in the bedroom and a quickie in the shower.

I haven't seen any of them since. It gives me a warm feeling in my gut as I recall this tale,
and as far as I know he is still none the wiser.

There must be plenty of gotcha stories that are better than mine, care to share some?

Regards,

WayneK.

Tk001
14-02-2014, 09:19 PM
Revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting pussy

Hung Lo
14-02-2014, 11:50 PM
That's not really revenge, unless the two brothers find out. You should tell them.

checksix
15-02-2014, 01:00 AM
tell me this milf was slim in the waist and a big rack?! yeah?!

Bigfoot
15-02-2014, 02:46 AM
Champion. It does not matter - He knows and SHE KNOWS.

Even thought I would be by todays standards be considered a bully - Except I was the one picked on but just reacted into hitting others. Bigger (not many) or smaller.

but Yeah think about this she knows what she did.
If they find out after she has gone. They find out - They go mental - because they can't confirm or Deny it.
they can't ask.

It's funny when you nail some ones mother and they close to your age. It can really burn them.

baby_boo
15-02-2014, 02:54 AM
remind me of this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_VSdiPVrws

Milf_Man
15-02-2014, 11:08 AM
Yes, I fucked the bully's mother. Twice!

That's a fantasy cum true!

waynekerr
15-02-2014, 07:18 PM
tell me this milf was slim in the waist and a big rack?! yeah?!

Sorry. She was short, had a nice looking face, small tits and a big arse.

I remember she wore a blonde wig and a short skirt, if it was today she would be a cougar.

WayneK.

dohdoe
16-02-2014, 01:10 AM
Good work. Now that you have this ace up your sleeve, remember to use it one day.

John Motson
16-02-2014, 01:28 AM
Was she still married at that time or is a single mum?