PDA

View Full Version : Shop info New shop

wally2
15-02-2014, 05:54 PM
New Asian massage shop in Queen Street advertised in Courier Mail.

Recently tried and recommend for legitimate massage. Never walked out of a place feeling better apart from the obvious (happy ending) that didn't happen.

danenth
16-02-2014, 08:25 AM
Are you nude, covered with towel, undies on ?????

simplepleasure
16-02-2014, 08:57 AM
Undies on and covered with towel. Totally legit. Not even hint of eroticism.

I did mention CM ad and got massage for $50. Not sure if special still going.

Was good massage. Would not go back.

brownwallaby
16-02-2014, 09:19 AM
I suspect a number of shops will suddenly go legit these days ......

wally2
16-02-2014, 10:10 AM
I suspect a number of shops will suddenly go legit these days ......
And why would that be BW ? Please tell.

paragon2312
28-03-2014, 04:19 PM
But just wanna confirm is this the place near the Copenhagen ice cream place?

samdv
28-03-2014, 04:24 PM
Just above Wallace Bishop jewelery shop.

gpeck80
28-03-2014, 06:45 PM

memememe
31-03-2014, 08:52 AM
its owned by the Thai place in Adelaide Street..... Brisbane city Thai & Brisbane City Asian Massage...

RottenLittlePunt
31-03-2014, 10:24 AM
I drove past a place at Lutwyche on Saturday night, Studio Massage next to the adult shop opposite side to the shopping centre and up the road a bit (away from the city).

Is this known by another name or is it unreviewed?

spiral
31-03-2014, 03:30 PM
I've seen a review of studio massage before not sure if it was here or on old forum. From memory it wasn't worth going to and was pretty dirty (don't change towels etc) but that was a while ago so could have changed. Hopefully I got the right place otherwise I could have just inadvertantly given this place a bad name. Sorry if I did.

DirtySanchez
31-03-2014, 06:00 PM
Don't think it's been reviewed in own thread but it has been mentioned several times in previous discussions.

Studio massage has been there for many years. I haven't been there for years but I think oilman has. It did used to be old and dirty and not a great massage. It may well have changed hands though i just don't know.

danenth
02-04-2014, 02:12 PM
Don't think it's been reviewed in own thread but it has been mentioned several times in previous discussions.

Studio massage has been there for many years. I haven't been there for years but I think oilman has. It did used to be old and dirty and not a great massage. It may well have changed hands though i just don't know.

Ive driven past this place twice daily for for years and have never seen any body enter or leave.They usually have the upstais windows open and ive often seen a couple of guys walking around up there while ive been stopoed at the lights opposite.

butyl
02-04-2014, 03:31 PM
Ive driven past this place twice daily for for years and have never seen any body enter or leave.They usually have the upstais windows open and ive often seen a couple of guys walking around up there while ive been stopoed at the lights opposite.

Upstairs has nothing to do with Studio Massage. I think it's either a flat or an office.

johnsmith1968
04-04-2014, 01:57 PM
But just wanna confirm is this the place near the Copenhagen ice cream place?

I went to the one next to Copenhagen ice-cream shop, up to level 3. Massage was great but definitely legit.