PDA

View Full Version : crystal mt gravatt

walafox
18-02-2014, 10:51 AM
Hi hope some one can help has any one tryed crystal at mt gravatt in locanto thanks in advance

ecchi.gaijin
18-02-2014, 11:58 AM
Pics look fake. Be prepared to walk away if the girl doesn't match any ad you see on LoDontGo

treble
18-02-2014, 04:17 PM
Saw her a couple of months ago, works out of Fielding St where April Blue used to be. Pics fake, has big tat & scar across lower belly, would be early to late 30's...only went for 1hr massage, can have massage on table or bed, I choose bed.
body - 6 or 7
looks - undecided, not a pork chop
service - touching everywhere ok included
boobs - pretty good really

Told me her pussy was very small and tight, wanting extra for FS she was.

Overall VFM wasn't that great and I wouldn't go back again.

Better to be had at Northgate!

Hope this helps.

ecchi.gaijin
18-02-2014, 04:21 PM
Saw her a couple of months ago, works out of Fielding St where April Blue used to be. Pics fake, has big tat & scar across lower belly, would be early to late 30's...only went for 1hr massage, can have massage on table or bed, I choose bed.
body - 6 or 7
looks - undecided, not a pork chop
service - touching everywhere ok included
boobs - pretty good really

Told me her pussy was very small and tight, wanting extra for FS she was.

Overall VFM wasn't that great and I wouldn't go back again.

Better to be had at Northgate!

Hope this helps.

Yeah I can vouch for one Korean (?) girl at Northgate. Can't find the ad any more or her phone number but from memory she was next to a pool fencing shop or similar.

walafox
19-02-2014, 08:22 AM
Thanks guys for the info bit unsure now! Northgate sounds ok can you recommend a ml. tried the city on the weekend but the hotel was packed with cops and medics????? did a 007 and got out of the city lol

treble
19-02-2014, 05:02 PM
ecchi & walafox,
pm me if you'd like contact details on northgate girl.

ecchi.gaijin
20-02-2014, 10:33 AM
I ended up finding an old message from the Northgate girl I saw last year. Seems she is still working (same name and phone). Pics are fake but she is attractive enough. I only saw her once, she doesn't seem to allow touching between the legs (maybe it was me or because it was first time) overall experience was pretty good.

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_228378592/Curvy-Size-8-C-Cup-23yo-Asian-Girl-Will-Drive-You-Wild.html

madcow50
20-02-2014, 11:09 AM
$60 for 30 min and a Happy Ending seems good value if she is good enough looking. Is she clothed, naked, semi naked...?
thanks

ecchi.gaijin
20-02-2014, 11:15 AM
She is cute, about a size 8 to 10 with bigger than average breasts.

Naked was extra $20 from memory, with plenty of titty massage and she let's you play with them. Kept her legs closed and up against the table (actual massage table, not a crappy slap you around a bit massage) but she might loosen up on subsequent visits.

Didn't discuss any other extras

gpeck80
20-02-2014, 10:14 PM
The photos on that ad, are quite cute. How close is the real northgate girl to those pics ?

Bubbaloo
16-05-2014, 10:24 PM
The photos on that ad, are quite cute. How close is the real northgate girl to those pics ?

Probably know already as the post is a bit old. I paid this lass a visit and am completely happy. I think she's a little hottie, awesome boobs, and the girl DEFINITELY works out. The massage is a soft sexy one, and she's got full control of the little(r) guy. She encouraged me to touch her and I was rather glad for it. My only regret is that I didn't book for the hour. Better than the pictures.

Drudeboy
17-05-2014, 02:40 AM
Does anyone know what happened to April Blue - I know she went back to Singapore for a while at the end of last year (finishing up at Fielding St) but she said she was coming back...