PDA

View Full Version : 501 Newtown

Junglejuice
18-02-2014, 04:46 PM
Bros

Sorry if this seems a silly question, but if I go to 501 Newtown after work tonight will I need to book in advance or will there be sufficient stock to meet demand?

Also, do you know the rates and opening hours?

Cheers

JJ

Travelmate
18-02-2014, 08:55 PM
There are so many threads about Newtown Massage

You are most welcome to use SEARCH feature in this site

AHLUNGOR
18-02-2014, 11:58 PM
Bros

Sorry if this seems a silly question, but if I go to 501 Newtown after work tonight will I need to book in advance or will there be sufficient stock to meet demand?

Also, do you know the rates and opening hours?

Cheers

JJ

For a foundation member to ask these questions about 501 Newtown, I don't know what to say, I don't know any girls there today any more , unless little Linda still works there........lol

The hours though is 10am to 10pm daily, rate is $30/$40/$50, HJ was included two years ago, can't be sure nowadays , if included, then add $30 for clothes off,

Good luck

Cheers

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
19-02-2014, 03:28 AM
I don't know about other punters here but I like to use the mobile to search for phone numbers and call people and businesses with. At the very least call your secretary and get her to obtain the information. She is more than likely have better problem solving skills than you do!

GoldfishMan
19-02-2014, 08:37 AM
Naturally the ones I miss the most are those that had their careers cut short:
1 Blackburn St, Jess - Got married to an Aussie and quit the job
1 Blackburn St, XXX - extremely young girl, can't remember her name, all services provided, gone after 2 weeks. Think they fired her because she was underaged and lied about it to get the job.
MOC, Lileen - Just disappeared. Probably same date as Jess.

Junglejuice
19-02-2014, 08:41 AM
OK OK I admit I was being lazy by asking rather than searching... It was a busy day at the office yesterday!!

JJ

slarty
19-02-2014, 04:59 PM
For a foundation member to ask these questions about 501 Newtown, I don't know what to say, I don't know any girls there today any more , unless little Linda still works there........lol

Cheers

Sweet little Linda still works there and she is just as cute as ever :)

AHLUNGOR
19-02-2014, 05:11 PM
Sweet little Linda still works there and she is just as cute as ever :)

Yeah, I think I read something somewhere that she has graduated to fully nude and HJ skills are better, I suppose after hundreds of cocks, you should get better , I hope she puts on some weight and got bigger too.....haha

May be I should see her again !!

tpol
19-02-2014, 07:30 PM
501 is too smelly for me

Beancounter
19-02-2014, 10:01 PM
Yeah, I think I read something somewhere that she has graduated to fully nude and HJ skills are better, I suppose after hundreds of cocks, you should get better , I hope she puts on some weight and got bigger too.....haha

May be I should see her again !!

I saw her recently and yeah she did full nude. Still quite restrictive with touching down below. She did however offer for me spanish for an extra $10 from memory on top of the normal tip.

Interstingly she remembered me from when I was one of first customers. She is a lot more confident too.

AHLUNGOR
19-02-2014, 11:04 PM
I saw her recently and yeah she did full nude. Still quite restrictive with touching down below. She did however offer for me spanish for an extra $10 from memory on top of the normal tip.

Interstingly she remembered me from when I was one of first customers. She is a lot more confident too.

Tits fucking with Linda!!

I'm cumming !!

D-93
23-02-2014, 05:03 PM

The hours though is 10am to 10pm daily, rate is $30/$40/$50, HJ was included two years ago, can't be sure nowadays , if included, then add $30 for clothes off,

Good luck

Cheers

Is the HJ still included in the price? I've looked around the forum and they all mention how it was included years ago but nothing about how it is now.

AHLUNGOR
23-02-2014, 10:47 PM
Is the HJ still included in the price? I've looked around the forum and they all mention how it was included years ago but nothing about how it is now.

Brother Travelmate and lonely heart are both Newtown town experts !

lonely heart
24-02-2014, 01:48 AM
Brother Travelmate and lonely heart are both Newtown town experts !

Thanks to your China sweet heart fucking up the market price and Brothers buy into the stupid charges, I have not see ML for ages and officially adopted my split strategy 1 hour legit massage end up only cost me $20 after rebate and then go fuck SYT at $85 joins. Fuck Chinese massage.....

BTW since I am on the topic Mimi now charging $150 at burwood not including FS?? Did she got fucked too much and gone crazy?? She think she is Midas?? Good luck to her....

AHLUNGOR
24-02-2014, 10:08 AM
BTW since I am on the topic Mimi now charging $150 at burwood not including FS?? Did she got fucked too much and gone crazy?? She think she is Midas?? Good luck to her....

There is no need to use insulting language Mr lonely heart !!

Whether Mimi is worth the $150/hr in Burwood is up to the punters to decide, eventually the market will dictate !

My recommendation so far for Mimi at her new apartment is for people to pay the $90/30 min to give her a try, which I believe is still pretty good value considering her special Body to Body services which people used to pay $85 at Stanmore and $80 at Newtown.

If my memory serves me right, you yourself was at one stage Mimi's supporting fans at Newtown, did you not ??

Enough has been wrote about this lady so I just write a few points:
Face: Average looking lady in her 30s, long hair, nothing much to write about but not like other members’ negative comment, far from that. Just a lady that you will see every day in Coles or IGA.

Body: For 501 regulars the closest comparison is Sophia before. Mi Mi is slightly older but her body shape is actually better without the few circle tummy like Sophia. Boobs is just as big and firm.

Massage: She is on the light side of massage simply because she likes to start with oil straight away. Not bad at all. I personally would prefer Suki’s strong point pressure style.

B2B: Just like I was told sensational! She iworked much harder than most Thai girls who do this routine. No wonder Na Na was compared. I have not try Chequers but for a limited budget what she can do is as close to Nuru massage as you can get.

Extra: Well……….try and find out!!
Clean up: Now everyone worry that 501 got no shower but seems she had it work out with David that she can use more towers if she need. So she will bring in 5 to 6 hot towers to clean you up. I do suggest you go home and take a shower…..just in case.

So overall it is more or less up to Alunghor’s description. Return factor 10/10 because in this price range she is unique and even you go to more expensive places like M8 or Midas, its hard to find someone so dedicated to the work.

There were a few more supporting posts from you on Mimi but I think one quote is enough.

BTW if you are no longer a regular at Newtown, I will keep that in mind and won't mention you anymore, sorry about the intrusions !

Happy punting and have a nice day

Cheers

:smile:

lonely heart
24-02-2014, 11:31 AM
The price she charge and what she did was ok.. But for $150 she have to be at her 20s and still doing all the stuff that she was doing to me to worth that $150.

You and Mimi honestly have no idea what $85 or $90 can buy you these days do you!!!

wilisno
24-02-2014, 12:05 PM
The price she charge and what she did was ok.. But for $150 she have to be at her 20s and still doing all the stuff that she was doing to me to worth that $150.

You and Mimi honestly have no idea what $85 or $90 can buy you these days do you!!!
One thing I know for sure, Mimi is not targeting you as a customer, so just leave it to her customers to decide her worth.

I'm not her targeted customer either, I'm not bitter about it, why should I be ? ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
24-02-2014, 12:12 PM
One thing I know for sure, Mimi is not targeting you as a customer, so just leave it to her customers to decide her worth.

I'm not her targeted customer either, I'm not bitter about it, why should I be ? ;) ;) ;)

When you could have Venus !

What more do you want ??

haha

Different market segment !

wilisno
24-02-2014, 12:15 PM
When you could have Venus !

What more do you want ??

haha

Different market segment !
Who's Venus ?

I was talking to lonely heart, he can't have everything he wants !

AHLUNGOR
24-02-2014, 12:26 PM
Who's Venus ?

I was talking to lonely heart, he can't have everything he wants !

Yeah, who's Venue ??...................lol

Sorry, I meant to say Lotus from the 5 Star Penthouse !!

What was I thinking :cool2:

novi
24-02-2014, 01:13 PM
didn't know people still go to newtown
heard that all the good ML has gone.

lonely heart
24-02-2014, 04:12 PM
From what I know they are still doing ok and there is still a few gems worth my visit ever now and then..

I mostly venture between Bankstown Carlton Ashfield and Artamon these days, sometime billys TP or 533 if I was around the area.

Wilsno....you don't seem to understand that it is this bunch of money hungry PRC that jack up the price of Chinese RNT in the past few years...if Mimi is let to and prove to be successful that will mean the Chinese RNT market is truly gone and dusted. Sick of this discussion already as people like you won't understand my point. Wait until some ass hole coming and fuck up your outcall playground and see how you feel.

mask
24-02-2014, 04:22 PM
From what I know they are still doing ok and there is still a few gems worth my visit ever now and then..

I mostly venture between Bankstown Carlton Ashfield and Artamon these days, sometime billys TP or 533 if I was around the area.

Wilsno....you don't seem to understand that it is this bunch of money hungry PRC that jack up the price of Chinese RNT in the past few years...if Mimi is let to and prove to be successful that will mean the Chinese RNT market is truly gone and dusted. Sick of this discussion already as people like you won't understand my point. Wait until some ass hole coming and fuck up your outcall playground and see how you feel.

lonely heart,

I often go to Bankstown, any good places there?
Cheers

lonely heart
24-02-2014, 05:53 PM
lonely heart,

I often go to Bankstown, any good places there?
Cheers

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?36311-Shop-Daily-Roster&highlight=Bankstown

Sister shop of Carlton. Call then and check roaster

wilisno
24-02-2014, 07:09 PM

It's you who don't seem to understand that this is an entertainment industry, you can't use a standard price to judge what is worth. After your all out assault on this subject a few years back, together with your comrade who eventually got banned, what have you achieved ? Things remain the same !

You're still going to the shops you deem worth the money, new shops charging the higher prices are still opening, so nothing has changed.

if you think the others are charging too high, don't go there, it's simply out of your league. The fact that they are successful means others do not think they are charging too high.

Like travelling on an airplane, you can travel in economy class and you can also travel in business class, on the same plane, getting to the same place in the same amount of time, it's your choice what to choose, no one will criticize you for what you choose !

I'm actually sick of this discussion already as people like you won't understand my point, that's why I responded, otherwise I wouldn't give a damn as I'm not a massage goer !

Wait until some asshole comes along and fuck up the outcall market ? How ? Make it cheaper ? As it is at the highest price range ! How do I feel ? I will feel very happy !

mask
25-02-2014, 01:06 PM
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?36311-Shop-Daily-Roster&highlight=Bankstown

Sister shop of Carlton. Call then and check roaster

Cheers, thanks for the info Lonely heart.