Date of Visit : 7th February 2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 9682 7888

Hours of Business : Not sure

Rates : 160/hour

Size/shape : short, bit chubby, size 8/10, juicy butt

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Services Provided : CBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : yes and no

So ive been wanting to visit 45 george since its open as i have read many positive reviews about
the place.

I popped in on a friday night a bit after midnight. The establishment is very nice with good
furnishings and the waiting room was clean and tidy.

Papasan said there were 2 WL's available both japanese, first girl was momoka who was heavily made
up and wore this awesome leather corset and the last girl was Nana (for the sake of the review ill
go will Nana) who came in wearing a bikini and had a great smile.

I was tempted to go with momoka as a review of her on here was positive but i went with Nana as
she seemed to have a good attitude about her.

Nana isnt the prettiest girl, she is short and a bit plumpy but i liked the shape of her butt and
she seemed to offer more of a GFE then a PSE vibe i got from momoka.

Into the room and Nana asked me to shower as i was showering she joined me and help me clean up,
nothing to exciting here just a little bit play and she tells me to dry up and wait on the bed while
she finishes showering. As Nana finishes she skips onto the bed and we had a bit of friendly banter
about what i wanted to do. I go for DFK and this is the biggest let down, Nana like to open her
mouth and just stick her tongue out, i found this odd and turned me off a bit. So i starter catbathing
her and work my way down for some DATY which she seemed to like as she starting doing the typical
whining that jap chicks do, after a few minutes she grabs my hair and pulls me and she slides down
while im on top of her and starts licking my balls and my asshole!!! i didnt expect this and it got
me right in the mood, she works on that area for a good 5 minutes and she grabs a dom and get on top
of me in reverse cowgirl. Nana is a trooper she works hard bobbing up and down and then i flip her
over for mish then to finish off i flipped her over again into standing doggie and unload.

Nana offerred a massage which i declined and we just chatted, Nana is very friendly and easy to talk
and joke around with.

Before to long i started fondling her again and Nana knew i loved the whole
ass licking thing so she works her way down there again, i kept her down there for almost 15 minutes
i reckon. i then just really wanted to unload again and i got her in doggie and just went hard, she
has a lovely looking round butt and its a great site doing doggie with her.
i was almost ready and i flipped her over and rubbed one out all over her chest for some COT action.
i love finishing that way, Nana said she was surprised i did that in a good way.

Overall, it was a good punt i wouldnt mind seeing her again but wouldnt really care if i didnt.

wilisno
20-02-2014, 08:32 AM
Haha ! Good report brother, looks like Nana did make you a busy boy ! ;) ;) ;)

Oneonone
20-02-2014, 08:38 AM
Sounds like a good punt thanks for the report bro!

pepefirstlove
20-02-2014, 10:48 AM
Wow great review Busyboy. You sir definitely make me want to pay a visit. Were tips needed for daty or dfk or even tit play?

Milf_Man
20-02-2014, 11:13 AM
Damn these good joints are all so far away.

Oneonone
20-02-2014, 11:32 AM
Wow great review Busyboy. You sir definitely make me want to pay a visit. Were tips needed for daty or dfk or even tit play?

That should be standard service and included in the price! If you start tipping for the basics you will stuff it up for everyone.

You are paying for full service its not a massage place.

pepefirstlove
20-02-2014, 12:16 PM
That should be standard service and included in the price! If you start tipping for the basics you will stuff it up for everyone.

You are paying for full service its not a massage place.

Think because I'm so used to the koreans standard service

Oneonone
20-02-2014, 12:34 PM
Think because I'm so used to the koreans standard service

Yes must admit I find Korean service a bit too basic in most cases.

Busyboy
20-02-2014, 07:02 PM

Hey pepe no extra cost for the services I experienced didn't ask if there were any tho

Her name is Hanna after I called today to check the roster. I didn't hear the papasan properly the first time and never thought to ask Hanna herself lol

pepefirstlove
20-02-2014, 11:44 PM
Hey pepe no extra cost for the services I experienced didn't ask if there were any tho

Her name is Hanna after I called today to check the roster. I didn't hear the papasan properly the first time and never thought to ask Hanna herself lol

Cheers mate will keep that in my little horny mind especially if I prefer service over look.

lovehate
21-02-2014, 11:07 AM
sound so good . good report

lovehate
21-02-2014, 11:13 AM

AHLUNGOR
21-02-2014, 11:44 AM

Hi Mr lovehate,

Welcome to the forum.

But if you just keep posting this useless one liners everywhere, your user name will become hatehate very soon.

If you are doing this trying to get to 50 posts, try to say something interesting OK.

Have a nice day

Cheers

:cool2:

babypudge
22-02-2014, 01:15 PM
i love japs with juicy butts lol.

good report bro, gna check it out