PDA

View Full Version : Asian Star On Meadow

Wam
20-02-2014, 08:32 AM
So this was my 1st time visiting one of these establishments, the lady behind the counter gave me a warm welcome and gave me a brief intro into how the business runs. After lurking the forums here for a few weeks I kind of already knew what to expect ^.^

So the line up came out 4 girls, Mimi was first, a smoking hot Korean but kinda didn't seem interested, next 2 girls I can't remember their names but the last one was a super cute bubbly viet girl named Tiani. I actually asked for the Mimi but after reading stuff like go for the one that seems keen I changed my mind and asked to see the line up again and went with Tiani. Overall experience for my 1st time was great, CBJ 7.5/10, Sex 6/10, wish she got into it a bit more!!

Anyway blabbed on to much, just wondering if anyone has tried Mimi, did I make the right choice choosing Tiani?

madcow50
20-02-2014, 10:58 AM
I don't know Tiani but I have learnt the general principal of choosing the girl who seems to react well to me when I meet them. So I think you probably made the right choice - particularly if the other girl didn't seem interested.
It's always a case of YMMV but I have recieved great service from a few of the girls there. The best I remember are Vietnamese Vanessa (not sure if she is coming back though), Japanese Suzie (back in March apparently) and Korean Jennifer (not sure when she will be back). Not neccessarily the stunning lookers but really good service :slobber: Jessica is a regular there, is very pretty and gives very good service.
Just try a few out you will find some gems and keep an eye on the roster for when they return...

Amail
24-02-2014, 07:02 PM
Drop into AS today.Had a nice line up can't remember all the name just a few good looker 6/7 out of ten. Sophy, Jessica.

Ended up with super cute Young Korean girl, pretty sexy body D size boobs very GFE.

IRA studying in Sydney
I'd say she looks 80% like park min young :P

I just got her before an old geezer ask for her lucky day....

Size 6 about 160cm

Looks 9/10
Body 7/10
Service 8/10
Manner 9/10

Cat bath cow girl, mish then doggie, naturally saturated only a bit of lub in change over to doggie super hot fuck and both sweating at the end of it. A nice chat at the end not massage but left very happy.