PDA

View Full Version : suzen massage redbank plains

onthesly42
20-02-2014, 09:08 AM
found this place on gumtree and since it was close and new i thought id give it a punt. Was greeted warmly by nice lady probably in her early 40's.

agreed on an hour and was guided to a curtained off booth and asked to strip off. i lay face down making sure to have my junk hanging low to hopefully get proceddings started. my ML came in and was a young chubby asian girl with glasses. right away its obvious she has a cold as she is sniffing every 2 seconds and starts one handing the massage while she wipes her nose. She spent ages on my back and i gave up all hope but then started to get a few lingering touches. She finally headed south of the border and everytime she went high i lifted my butt to give her better access. but then ............. disaster, she says ok finished. i enquired as to why there was no front massage and she said "no i do back only" i went for broke and asked if she would "finish me off" and she said yes, however this was sadly a language miscomminication. i flipped over and settled back for her statrt and she just stood there going "what huh" i gestured toward my old fella and she gave me a very stern no!!! i nodded and got up and got dressed left unhappy and $65 poorer.

massage was average and ML conduct with the sniffles and tackle tickle was awful, im guessing she told the gilr at the front desk as i was about to pay as she looked my junk and giggled.... i defs wont be back