PDA

View Full Version : General talk any MLs or shops in western suburbs

onthesly42
20-02-2014, 09:32 AM
Hey

any one got any ideas for either shops or private ML's in the springfield, ipswich area. Have just about exhausted all the shops out this way and had absolutely no luck, some of the private ML's sound a bit dodgy. was going to try GTM at salisbury but got a weird vibe in the car park with a few people watching the building a bit to hard for my liking and with all the talk of raids on the forum i dont want to have deal with that kind of attention.

any help would be appreciated.

popeye96
20-02-2014, 05:38 PM
They were probably other punters sitting in their cars thinking the exact same thing. lol

bigbob
20-02-2014, 06:46 PM
try underwood then

broownwallaby
20-02-2014, 09:52 PM
try Angie's massage 29 balaclava st gabba.

very discreet entry you'll be happy.

JustMetoday
21-02-2014, 12:00 AM
Angie's is terrible if you want extras though. Have a read of the legion of disappointed punters. Think the technical term is pricktease ?

gpeck80
21-02-2014, 01:30 AM
Now Now. ^^

brownwallaby
21-02-2014, 02:28 AM
try Angie's massage 29 balaclava st gabba.

very discreet entry you'll be happy.

Hi brooooownwallaby, so which girls do you recommend .... ?

JustMetoday
21-02-2014, 09:12 AM
Now Now. ^^

Not disagreeing surely ? I asked if anyone knew of ml's doing extras at Angie's and no one fessedup.

Heck I've even tried it once. Ok massage but they're not in same league as GTM at all.

If you don't believe my firsthand opinion read the after reports. Few are complimentary and those that are seem almost fake, real BW perhaps aside.

Maybe if people HAVE had success here they should either PM if asked or point out its a lucky dip ?

;-)

And for the record I've had no problems in feeling happy at any other stores mentioned on these pages as offering extras

kazuya
21-02-2014, 10:10 AM

brownwallaby
21-02-2014, 10:45 AM
[QUOTE=JustMetoday;
If you don't believe my firsthand opinion read the after reports. Few are complimentary and those that are seem almost fake, real BW perhaps aside.
[/QUOTE]

Some of the positive feedback I believe to be genuine (e.g. vitality, daveweelan82)

Kangaroopointer
21-02-2014, 02:31 PM
I would rather go to angie's and get a good massage than risk going to gtm or stanley and getting all the extra's they offer and police would hit those shop first because so many people on this site talk about all the extra's they get. You must be stupid if you dont think the police look over this forum, so for me i would rather get a good massage by cute girl and come out relaxed rather than ending up in a raid and end up in court but each to there own

Vitality
21-02-2014, 04:40 PM
Hey

any one got any ideas for either shops or private ML's in the springfield, ipswich area. Have just about exhausted all the shops out this way and had absolutely no luck, some of the private ML's sound a bit dodgy. was going to try GTM at salisbury but got a weird vibe in the car park with a few people watching the building a bit to hard for my liking and with all the talk of raids on the forum i dont want to have deal with that kind of attention.

any help would be appreciated.

There is a place on the corner of Croydon St and Milton Rd you might be interested in/already aware of... not sure of the name of the shop and it might be a bit out of your way... if you know of any other shops that you have since discovered feel free to share if you want :)

BrainSex
22-02-2014, 02:51 PM
Agree with Vitality that Croydon is a good shop to visit and has been reviewed in this forum.

I just find it too close to my life and I am far from annon in that little shopping centre.