PDA

View Full Version : Viper Room - Bad experience

iliketoc
20-02-2014, 04:49 PM
Visit Viper Room on Tuesday night because is been a very long time since my last visit. Anyway, all I can express my opinion was 'No need to go there anymore'.
1st I found out the current new owner changed some rules such as: Customers need to say how long will they stay for and pay first, at the counter then you'll get to pick which lady.
2nd The ladies are much much worse then what I used to know. Let me put it in my opinion : I rather spend money on any asian brothel. Because I'll get better average service standard from the asian brothel with a less price range. The Viper Room that I've just experienced is far far worse then what I used to known.
I wonder how/what are other Brisbane brothels service standard are like now-a-days ?
In terms of the quality of the service (below average), quality of the ladies (below average).

PS: Do we as men really needs to go for those 'Private Girls' who charge $500+ per hour in order to get a better service standard

ecchi.gaijin
20-02-2014, 04:59 PM
I have never tried a brothel but it would surprise me if many of them let you plug away without paying first.

I refuse to pay more than $250 tops for an hour with a girl. $500 for a one hour GFE? FUCK THAT!! I can go away for the entire weekend of REAL GFE for that much.

Heisenberg
20-02-2014, 05:40 PM
I have never tried a brothel but it would surprise me if many of them let you plug away without paying first.

Nah, he means viewing the line-up

Typically you go in, greeted and seated in a private room and the girls come in 1 by 1, introduce themselves and then leave. At the end the papasan or mamasan comes back and asks you if you want anything

You say I want "Girl X" for 1 hour. You then either pay them the full amount or pay half to him/her and half to the girl.

Last time I went to Viper and appears is still the case based on OP, you go in and they make you pick a time say an hour and pay up front

Then you get to view the girls and have to pick one. It's a dog move and really only used when they know they have shit to offer.

ecchi.gaijin
20-02-2014, 05:58 PM
Ah ok, thanks for the clarification.

iliketoc
21-02-2014, 01:57 PM
Sorry guys, I should be more in details.
I do agreed that we as 'men' shouldn't pay too much money such as $500 per hour for a better looking girl / better service.
But it is just getting too :burn:. I still remember that we can find a girl with good looking or slightly above average looks and a reasonable good service for a reasonable price such as $120 range. However it is just not happening anymore.:cry: in my opinion and 20+ years of experiences, go for ML is probably the ideal way.

oilman
21-02-2014, 05:20 PM
Visit Viper Room on Tuesday night because is been a very long time since my last visit. Anyway, all I can express my opinion was 'No need to go there anymore'.
1st I found out the current new owner changed some rules such as: Customers need to say how long will they stay for and pay first, at the counter then you'll get to pick which lady.
2nd The ladies are much much worse then what I used to know. Let me put it in my opinion : I rather spend money on any asian brothel. Because I'll get better average service standard from the asian brothel with a less price range. The Viper Room that I've just experienced is far far worse then what I used to known.
I wonder how/what are other Brisbane brothels service standard are like now-a-days ?
In terms of the quality of the service (below average), quality of the ladies (below average).

PS: Do we as men really needs to go for those 'Private Girls' who charge $500+ per hour in order to get a better service standard

Who are those people who pay private pros $500+ ? Crazy! ?

Sounds like the viper room is going the same way as purely blue went, to bankruptcy...

I just dont no why rnt's are illegal here in Q.L.D its so much safer & offers a lower budget option for all us pervs...

ecchi.gaijin
21-02-2014, 05:29 PM
Possibly the Massage associations in Qld lobbied the government?

popeye96
21-02-2014, 05:35 PM
I just dont no why rnt's are illegal here in Q.L.D its so much safer & offers a lower budget option for all us pervs...

Because the Government isn't making any money from it.

ecchi.gaijin
21-02-2014, 05:47 PM
Because the Government isn't making any money from it.

Nah, in order to make RnT legal, it would have to come in under the prostitution legislation. This would then mean that all "legit" massage shops would be tarnished by being in the same industry as brothels.

The only way to avoid this would be to make a distinction between a RnT and a massage shop, but that just brings you back to the same situation we are in now.

oilman
21-02-2014, 06:41 PM
What N.S.W do then?

kazuya
21-02-2014, 08:42 PM

ecchi.gaijin
22-02-2014, 01:04 AM
I am saying I could spend $500 on taking a girl I know away for the entire weekend.

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
24-02-2014, 12:50 AM
Fuck the viper room, went there once, would never bother again.
My favourite brothel is Miso Honey, before i discovered Miso asian star was my fave.
Cleos is ok sometimes, but miso never disappoints & the price is fair

oilman
24-02-2014, 09:12 AM
Fuck the viper room, went there once, would never bother again.
My favourite brothel is Miso Honey, before i discovered Miso asian star was my fave.
Cleos is ok sometimes, but miso never disappoints & the price is fair

Ill 2nd that Miso is the best therefore will out last the rest.

Silks on Upton on the goldy used to be good, not sure what its like now?