PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Bobo- a review

docevil
20-02-2014, 04:50 PM
Bobo-A Korean dude who muds like a maniac and farts uncontrollably. Thats according to urban dictionary but thank goodness, the Bobo I saw does not fart uncontrollably and more imprtantly was not a dude.

This is my first review and as such it can be a bit daunting and I think I best stick to a trusted format.

Provider's Name: Bobo

Session time: Monday in February, she apparently also works Thursday and Sunday

Estimated Age: 26 - 30 (Guestimate)

Hair Colour: Dark Hair Length: Medium

Eyes Colour: Brown Skin Colour: Tanned; No tattos

Service available on that day: DFK, BBBJ, DATY and FS

This was a late punt at night after a very long day at work. I just wanted a "release" and was looking for a service orientated girl.

Rocked up to 65 and decided to book an hour with Bobo. She is an average height asian girl, slim and pretty ( but beauty is in the eye of the beholder). After a quick hot shower, I was ready to be papmpered.

Bobo started with the standard catbath, starting from the top, moving down with some light kissing then further down to the nipples. I am slightly ticklish and was not really into catbath but I was leaving this professional lady to do what she does best. Before long, she was working on a BBBJ which was good but not the best I had. What I can say though, is that she was enthusiastic and was happy go on BBBJ for a good 15-20 minutes. By this time, I though I should return the favour. Back to more light kissing then DFK. Her breasts are roughyly size B (hey, I am no expert) with nice erect nipples. Her pubic were trimmed but not shaven and thankfully not a forest!! Had a DATY and I think she comes rather quite easily.

On with the dom and straight to missionary. I didn't try any other position and I am sure Bobo would have accomodated. I was happy to come in missionary with lots of DFK thrown in. Guess, thats to me what GFE is all about. I have not enquire about any extras that she may offer.

Bobo is a nice lady, unfortunately next to no English, she is friendly and tries very hard to please the customer. The communication was limited to my very broken chinese. She is relatively new to the country

I had a great time with Bobo and will return to see her again.

p.s I declare no financial or other benefits from this review.

Just want to contribute and thank you for reading:smile:

AHLUNGOR
20-02-2014, 05:08 PM
Great review brother Docevil,

good to see another foundation member broke his duck and start posting reviews, well done, keep it cuming, it was a good read.

Cheers

:cool2:

ps. by the way, I don't think you need to declare anything mate, I put in a disclaimer because there were a lot of trolls and haters out there and I have a rather big target on my back.............lol

Not unless you post another 20 reviews for the same shop in the next two weeks then people may start to suspect something................haha

Max Impact
20-02-2014, 07:27 PM
Wow, a Kimchi giving BBBJ and DFK at 65 Carlton!

That's the spirit!

Mod
20-02-2014, 08:34 PM
Good report mate, thanks for that. Going to have to give Carlton a go some time.

lovehate
21-02-2014, 08:59 AM
so cute name . cute girl

Max Impact
21-02-2014, 09:36 AM
Have you seen her lovehate? How do you know she is cute?