PDA

View Full Version : General talk Wedding ring

iamanub
20-02-2014, 04:51 PM
Silly question here, for all married bro out there, do you guys keep your wedding ring on or off while punting?

Jg52
20-02-2014, 05:13 PM
Off for sure

deathblow182
20-02-2014, 05:20 PM
I was of the opinion that ml/WL would prefer knowing the guy was married?

Less chance for potential stalker ? Or clingyness?

AHLUNGOR
20-02-2014, 06:23 PM
Silly question here, for all married bro out there, do you guys keep your wedding ring on or off while punting?

Always on, this is just punting, what are you thinking , try to imply that you are still single ?

Well to start with,I will be too old to be still single ......lol, secondly I don't think the ring can come off my fat finger anymore, I was a lot slimmer when I first got married , so I suppose the ring finger has put on some weight too over the years......lol

Cheers

dohdoe
20-02-2014, 06:24 PM
Does it actually matter?

rooter
20-02-2014, 06:33 PM
If you do take it off then the important thing is to remember to put it back on!
If you come home without it on the wife will start getting suspicious.

asiafever
20-02-2014, 06:37 PM
On.
Im seperated but still wear it, it doesn't come off but even still I never lie. This is punting, and I've found when I explain it to girls who ask their attitude toward me sometimes improves but usually it makes fuck all difference.

dohdoe
20-02-2014, 06:52 PM
If you do take it off then the important thing is to remember to put it back on!
If you come home without it on the wife will start getting suspicious.
Just say that your fingers are getting big and it justdoesn't fit as easily anymore. Or its starting to hurt :)

gggi
20-02-2014, 07:14 PM
I've lied instinctively when asked, but retrospectively have no idea why I did.

gggi
20-02-2014, 07:14 PM
(I don't wear a ring, ever.)

John Motson
21-02-2014, 01:01 AM
It says on. Just too much of a risk that I might actually forget and leave it in the pocket and it gets lost during the wash. Then I will have some explaining to do.

Oneonone
21-02-2014, 08:13 AM
Yes these days I always keep it on the girls don't care.

When I first started punting many years ago I used to take it off but there is a mark where it goes so the girls know anyway and there is a greater risk of you loosing your wedding ring.

iamanub
21-02-2014, 02:56 PM
Thanks guys. Yeah at the moment it just the guilt feeling if I have the ring on.

Raybo
21-02-2014, 03:27 PM
I hocked mine to go punting when things were tight!

John_Matrix
21-02-2014, 03:46 PM
I don't think it will make a difference keeping it on regardless. You're paying for it, you're not on a date for example.

bigbob
21-02-2014, 04:23 PM
when i had a wife i took it off now i dont wear any rings

goulash
23-02-2014, 01:58 AM
I hocked mine to go punting when things were tight!

So funny! Post of the day!

CunningLinguist
23-02-2014, 09:14 AM
If you have a ring and take it off and there is a tan mark then it looks pretty bad, so better to keep it on then the WL will respect you more!

babypudge
23-02-2014, 11:28 AM
off for sure wtf!

i dont think the ml respects u with it on haha

wilisno
23-02-2014, 11:40 AM
off for sure wtf!

They should respect you more, if only single men go to buy sex, then they would lose about two third of the business if not more !

CunningLinguist
23-02-2014, 10:58 PM
off for sure wtf!

Most/all ML/WL, except the young ones, know most of their clientele are married. If you think you can trick them you probably believe GFE is real ...

Bigfoot
24-02-2014, 01:48 AM
I need one but I know when I did wear rings and was punting. The mistake was made.
I must say I think the fact for some it's like security blanket.
For others who get into you I got caught out and told Thought you were married. Didn't you have a ring on last time. had to explain my then going out rings. I just wore rings on my hands. Mr T style.

My mate was married never wore a ring but some times he wish he did not just for punting either.
Some chicks in General love a married guy same reasons makes easy non attached partnership.

Oneonone
02-03-2014, 09:14 AM
I think that the wl love to see a ring on your finger they feel safe that way!

massagefan123
03-03-2014, 11:21 PM
Good question bro... As an experiment I will put a fake ring on next time to see if the wl notice :)

Oneonone
04-03-2014, 07:35 AM
Good question bro... As an experiment I will put a fake ring on next time to see if the wl notice :)

There are two types of working lady those that pretend they don't notice, and those that don't say anything anyway.

Just cause you got one on doesn't mean the lady is going to comment on it. Some do some don't, for some its just another topic to start a conversation.

Chick seeker
04-03-2014, 07:40 AM
Off for sure mate

Oneonone
04-03-2014, 11:12 AM
Off for sure mate

Well for me I leave it on I don't aim to deceive the girls, if they ask me something I don't want to tell them then I just say so, its easier to remember what you told them if its the truth and lets face it if we have a wedding ring we are hardly likely to be looking for someone to marry!

Chick seeker
04-03-2014, 11:30 AM
I certainly don't want a dang dong to my door lol that's why I try all different girl just in case some chemistry came up
To my memory there only a few girls I go back for the second time and those I went back are really hot ones who could light up the chemistry
I felt like was playing the fire tho

Well for me I leave it on I don't aim to deceive the girls, if they ask me something I don't want to tell them then I just say so, its easier to remember what you told them if its the truth and lets face it if we have a wedding ring we are hardly likely to be looking for someone to marry!