PDA

View Full Version : General talk Chancese of passing sti to partner?

macauman
24-12-2012, 06:18 PM
This is my first post here though I have been lurking around for sometime.
I guess this is more of letting it out then asking for advise.
I have been punting for awhile say around 3year mostly rnt the occassion fs with bbbj. I do not have any symptoms of chlamydia but my parnter have eye inflamation which I am scare of she might have chlamydia eye. Reason been its over aweek already and switch two type of antibiotic already (amoxicillin and kelflex) she just change to some antihistamine and took some discharge sample to test today.
A little bit of back ground between me and my partner. She has been diagnos with breast cancer late last year. Had operation and doing chemo at the moment. We always have sex with condom as she can not fall pregant during the treatment period 5-6 year. Due to her medical condition(medical induce menopause) We rarely have sex like once a month and maybe a few minute bbbj never have precum fluid in her month or cim. Also no dfk and no cof so no chance of cum contacting her eye.
After read through a whole lot of websites is it true an adult can only get chlamydia eye if the eye come into contact with infected fluid?
I guess I have to hang on to thursday to see the test result.
I am so screwed if its any form of sti.

IExperiment
25-12-2012, 04:33 AM
I have been punting for awhile say around 3year mostly rnt the occassion fs with bbbj. I do not have any symptoms of chlamydia but my parnter have eye inflamation which I am scare of she might have chlamydia eye. Reason been its over aweek already and switch two type of antibiotic already (amoxicillin and kelflex) she just change to some antihistamine and took some discharge sample to test today.
A little bit of back ground between me and my partner. She has been diagnos with breast cancer late last year. Had operation and doing chemo at the moment. We always have sex with condom as she can not fall pregant during the treatment period 5-6 year. Due to her medical condition(medical induce menopause) We rarely have sex like once a month and maybe a few minute bbbj never have precum fluid in her month or cim. Also no dfk and no cof so no chance of cum contacting her eye.
After read through a whole lot of websites is it true an adult can only get chlamydia eye if the eye come into contact with infected fluid?

What you have describe is really something sad about your wife, life can be so cruel anyway if you have Chlam you will know about it in 10 days max after your sexual encounter as you will be pissing weird stuff out of your penis so I dont know what happen to your wife it seem unrelated. Firts get your self tested to make sure your 100% clear and no point guessing.

Travelmate
25-12-2012, 12:49 PM

Thankyou Macau-friend

macauman
27-12-2012, 11:51 PM
It seem I am in the clear for now the test result today is clear of any bugs or virus. They still don't know why her eye is red and swallen and treating it as an allergy. The redness of the eye have reduce after a couple of day in the antihistamine eye drop but it remain swollen.
However her chemo treatment is on hold because her white blood cell and something else which I don't know is too low.
I will see a doctor in the next few day to make sure I am sti free. From now on no more bbbj for me as I can't bare myself through this situation again especially knowing that I could have delay my partner treatment.

wilisno
28-12-2012, 12:06 AM
It seem I am in the clear for now the test result today is clear of any bugs or virus. They still don't know why her eye is red and swallen and treating it as an allergy. The redness of the eye have reduce after a couple of day in the antihistamine eye drop but it remain swollen.
However her chemo treatment is on hold because her white blood cell and something else which I don't know is too low.
I will see a doctor in the next few day to make sure I am sti free. From now on no more bbbj for me as I can't bare myself through this situation again especially knowing that I could have delay my partner treatment.

Good luck bro, hope everything works out for you both !

kickass
29-12-2012, 02:09 PM
In general, your chances of catching or passing on an STD are low if you practice safe sex - that's why it's called "safe sex". Ie: wear a condom for oral and penetrative sex.