PDA

View Full Version : General talk Girls with major DADDY ISSUES !

gpeck80
20-02-2014, 11:12 PM
Anyone know how to deal with that ?

Holy cow. I'm dating a girl who I believe has major Daddy Issues. Her father left her when she was 5 or so, never to return. Classic absent father stuff. She's really opened up to me lately (which has taken some time, Ive known her as a friend for a few months - met at a halloween party). Anyway she's told me stuff that just sounds, wow, how can I say it, strange to a pretty well adjusted person like me. She's admitted that she's gone from relationship to relationship very quickly and has never had a serious one (she's 23). As soon as a guy gets too close, she skidaddles (spl ? First time Ive ever written that word in a sentence lol), either leaves him or cheats on him with a new guy and when that guy gets too close, the same pattern repeats. Also many of her relationship are, surprise surprise, older than her or much older (sometimes twice her age). She lost her virginity to someone she called "uncle ******" but who was really just her fathers best friend.

Now I know what youre thinking, no Im not dumb enough to get that deep with someone like that so I'm fine, plan to take off when it starts getting weird, but it has made me curious. Have any of you had a long term relationship with a woman with major daddy issues ? I'm thinking about dropping her right now over the phone, we had dinner tonight and she was openly flirting (I thought) with the waiter. Thoughts ?

harmony
20-02-2014, 11:18 PM
Great thread. Relationships with women with psychological issues
This lady is the archetypal male playboy. She is the female version

All psychological excuses she uses, or the excuses you make up for her, are just that. Excuses.
She is a very naughty lady, which can be a very good thing
As long as you realise she WILL be very naughty with your heart, and she will break it very easily, without remorse
So NEVER give it to her

Issues:
1)Should you be her male friend or her lover or her boyfriend ?
2)Do you consider a long term relationship (ie >6mths)
3)Do you try to fix her committment phobic personality ?
4)Will she ever meet the right man, 'the one', that sorts out her personality problems

My view:
1)All three, keep her as the confused kitten that she is
2)Be friends with benefits or lover as long as it lasts
For if she is a hot babe then being only her friend is a recipe for permanent blue balls
You never want to be trapped in friend zone with an attractive lady, also known as being her "male tampon"
3)No, of course not. At age 23, this minx is basically unfixable
4)No, of course not. The only thing that will make her change is increased responsibility, and this will only occur if/when she gets pregnant, or is promoted to a very serious job.
Those two events usually are the only things that tame a lady like this

To help, you need to tell us, is she a hot babe ? And secondly, is she a lightweight without a meaningful work life ?
If yes to both, she is very well suited to a life of fleecing various sugar daddies
And she will eventually get pregnant to her male version of the archetypal playboy, who will leave her to be a single mother. Karma.

Peace to all

gpeck80
21-02-2014, 12:23 AM
Thanks for that. Youre on the right track with the commitment phobic thing. I think to be honest, ALL women have psychological issues. I'm not really old but not a kid either, and have come to the conclusion that the health of any male female relationship depends on how well the male deals with the laundry list of the female's freaking issues. It comes down to, as your post suggests, are they hot enough/do you get along enough to put up with that ? I list hotness and getting along with because lets face it, aside from sex you actually have to communicate about stuff/spend time together.

"This lady is the archetypal male playboy. She is the female version"

Sort of. Altho being a woman, she of course has all the usual female neuroses involved with worrying later about what she did, while male playboys tend
not to have a conscience about any thing or one they do.

"She is a very naughty lady, which can be a very good thing"

Definitely not in the friend zone anymore. As of a week or so again, nailed it.

"As long as you realise she WILL be very naughty with your heart, and she will break it very easily, without remorse
So NEVER give it to her"

Yep, totally.

"Issues:
1)Should you be her male friend or her lover or her boyfriend ?"

Lover not boyfriend is my plan.

"2)Do you consider a long term relationship (ie >6mths)"

No I dont think so.

"3)Do you try to fix her committment phobic personality ?"

No but Im a great listener, women dig that.

"4)Will she ever meet the right man, 'the one', that sorts out her personality problems"

I doubt it.

She is definitely "the confused kitten" you mentioned. I find her fascinating because she comes across
as the bookish shy type, but holy cow, she's not at all shy behind closed doors.

She just told me she is a sagittarius if that helps. She jokingly told me that all Sagg women are sluts.
(before proceeding to give me some great phone sex/sexting while she played with herself).

I get the feeling she did that to avoid me dumping her, weird considering what she did in the restaurant. I pulled out a fifty
and she tried to snatch it from me to tip that waiter with !! Yeah right, no way missy lol. I put the money away and walked
to the counter and paid the bill by myself.

"You never want to be trapped in friend zone with an attractive lady, also known as being her "male tampon""

Yep. Im old enough to know, excuse me if this sounds rough, but basically male female relations is this - the woman
gives the man sex, the man gives the woman intimacy.

If she's getting the intimacy for free, theres no reason for her to give u sex.

"At age 23, this minx is basically unfixable"

Now that is interesting. Are you saying she wont be able to be "fixed" properly until she is perhaps much older ?

"The only thing that will make her change is increased responsibility, and this will only occur
if/when she gets pregnant, or is promoted to a very serious job. Those two events usually are the only things that tame a lady like this"

That is also interesting. I had not thought of that. She is unemployed. Hence the daddy thing, I work, have a decent job. It helps with
meeting sugar babies I suppose lol

"To help, you need to tell us, is she a hot babe ? And secondly, is she a lightweight without a meaningful work life ?
If yes to both, she is very well suited to a life of fleecing various sugar daddies
And she will eventually get pregnant to her male version of the archetypal playboy, who will leave her to be a single mother. Karma.

Peace to all "

hahah funny that you brought up sugar daddies. Im never gonna be like that, at least until Im much older maybe.

harmony
21-02-2014, 12:31 AM
Your thread gets even more interesting.

Sounds like my predictions were right. No meaningful work career means she will be a lady of leisure, at the money expense of her many male admirers including yourself
I can guarantee you this lady is NOT monogamous

I'm also saying she is not fixable. The only things that will tame this lady is a baby, or in similar women, scoring a full on job like a law or management or finance career

I thought gemini women were the sluts of the zodiac. That's only my observation

"The woman gives the man sex, the man gives the woman intimacy"
A lot of great proverbs around re difference between men and women.
I'm a bit slow though, what do you mean 'the man gives the woman intimacy'. Isn't sex also 'intimacy'

gpeck80
21-02-2014, 01:01 AM
In my experience gemini men are the biggest male sluts, sagg women are the biggest sluts. That is probably a thread all by itself !!! lol. Anyone else wanna give some thoughts on which star sign are the biggest sluts lol ?

Altho I have a sagg female friend (just a friend) who has been married already (while she was about the same age as the women above), this lasted for 6 years and then she was in a 2 year relationship with some guy who used to beat her. She recently left him. She is I think early 30s.

ecchi.gaijin
21-02-2014, 10:29 AM
You say that she inevitably cheats on the guy she is with? Well I can only suggest one thing, the 3 of us should start hanging out!!!!

If you can see her without getting emotionally attached, then enjoy it while it lasts. If you are an all or nothing type of guy, get out now.

gpeck80
21-02-2014, 11:55 PM
Nah I'm pretty cruisy like that. I have no interest in getting into anything serious with someone like her.

Tk001
23-02-2014, 08:15 PM
I think you should bang her a couple of times and put up with her weirdness then dump her.

gpeck80
23-02-2014, 10:04 PM
Have already banged her twice. Yeah I'm thinking about that lol, plus I have another girl on my mind.

WhoopsieDoodle
24-02-2014, 12:43 AM
Close to 15 years ago I was in a relationship with a girl who was by far the hottest GF I'd ever had. Couldn't believe my luck, the first month or two was a dream. And then, the ugly reality kicked in.

She started becoming stalky, would watch me from a distance if I had lunch in public. She'd phone me at work but would hang up if someone else answered my phone. Told me she loved me but didn't want to introduce me to her friends. Just plain damn weird.

Eventually I didn't care what she looked like, I'd had enough, and from memory I ended it a few days prior to Valentine's Day, though my timing wasn't intentional. Moral of the story - The drama just ain't worth it.

ecchi.gaijin
24-02-2014, 10:26 AM
Did she firebomb your car on Valentines Day?

gpeck80
24-02-2014, 10:59 AM
Usually with the crazy ones, the sex is good.

WhoopsieDoodle
25-02-2014, 12:37 AM
Ha ecchi nah she didn't... She actually took it well. Heard she went back to an ex shortly after, as I had also done.

gpeck80
25-02-2014, 02:06 PM
Ah that certainly explains the restricting you from meeting their friends thing.

WhoopsieDoodle
25-02-2014, 11:06 PM
Yeah I originally thought it was because she was being possessive and didn't want the prospect of me becoming interested in one of her friends. But that was ok, I was no saint either and I was also seeing my ex towards the end of this relationship. I think we both knew how it was going to pan out in the end.

gpeck80
25-02-2014, 11:57 PM
"She started becoming stalky, would watch me from a distance if I had lunch in public. She'd phone me at work but would hang up if someone else answered my phone. Told me she loved me but didn't want to introduce me to her friends. Just plain damn weird. Eventually I didn't care what she looked like, I'd had enough"

Yep. I'm guessing this (fifteen years ago) was when the lass was young and immature ??

oilman
26-02-2014, 12:16 PM
How would one take the comment "my dad used to snore & it kept me awake at night" thats what a ml told me once...??

ecchi.gaijin
26-02-2014, 12:24 PM
How would one take the comment "my dad used to snore & it kept me awake at night" thats what a ml told me once...??

How on earth did that come up in the conversation? lol

Did she mean she could hear him snoring from another room, or while laying next to her? .........

WhoopsieDoodle
26-02-2014, 10:29 PM
Yep. I'm guessing this (fifteen years ago) was when the lass was young and immature ??

We were both around 23 at the time, so we were young, but not 'stupid young' like 17 or so where that sort of behaviour could almost be excused. At 23, you should have your own mind sorted out better.

gpeck80
27-02-2014, 12:11 AM
Precisely my point. She seemed pretty young in the head for 23.