PDA

View Full Version : General talk WiNTER OLMPICS are getting me so fucking horny.

rooter
21-02-2014, 02:53 PM
Is it just me or are these Winter Olympics the sexiest show on earth?
The outdoor stuff doesn't really do it for me - to many clothes.
but there are two events that have got me up all night with a hard on and at the front door of a FS shop or R&T at opening time dying pop a nut.

Curling
Those Russian British an Swiss MILFs are fucking hot!
They put a lot of effort into their hair and make up and the way they frantically jerk those brooms!

Figure skating
Young girls; petite, pretty, flexible, innocent looking but with slutty make up.
Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Russian
Great legs. Tight little knickers. Tight little arses!
What more could you ask for!

Mel McLaughlin
Fucking hell! How hot is Mel.
I love a sultry brunette - and those amber eyes! What a amazing colour!
She is a bit of a bogan with that Westie accent but I could easily live with that.
She looks like she loves hard cock too!

AHLUNGOR
21-02-2014, 03:23 PM
Is it just me or are these Winter Olympics the sexiest show on earth?
The outdoor stuff doesn't really do it for me - to many clothes.
but there are two events that have got me up all night with a hard on and at the front door of a FS shop or R&T at opening time dying pop a nut.

Curling
Those Russian British an Swiss MILFs are fucking hot!
They put a lot of effort into their hair and make up and the way they frantically jerk those brooms!

Figure skating
Young girls; petite, pretty, flexible, innocent looking but with slutty make up.
Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Russian
Great legs. Tight little knickers. Tight little arses!
What more could you ask for!

Mel McLaughlin
Fucking hell! How hot is Mel.
I love a sultry brunette - and those eyes! What a amazing colour!
She is a bit of a bogan with that Westie accent but I could easily live with that.
She looks like she loves hard cock too!

OH Mel !! Oh MEL !! are you melting now ??

http://forums.auscelebs.net/acnet-images/73873/melanie-mclaughlin-68272.jpg

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Melanie+McLaughlin+2010+Australian+Football+mtsUlG v57ySl.jpg

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Melanie+McLaughlin+2011+John+Eales+Medal+dEn-OuP_2xwl.jpg

rooter
21-02-2014, 03:36 PM
Thanks A. Great pics!
Mel is maybe not busty enough to be your type but you have to admit she is pretty fucking hot!
Chilling out at home right now watching the encore of the figure skating on One HD.
I took the day off today so I could see the new Ginza girl and making a day of it now chilling out.
Might take in a R & T soon. Any hot tips?

AHLUNGOR
21-02-2014, 05:13 PM
Thanks A. Great pics!
Mel is maybe not busty enough to be your type but you have to admit she is pretty fucking hot!
Chilling out at home right now watching the encore of the figure skating on One HD.
I took the day off today so I could see the new Ginza girl and making a day of it now chilling out.
Might take in a R & T soon. Any hot tips?

Well, if you like a hot blonde babe for RnT

You can try Ella from Posh Newtown, she gives a very sensual b2b.

If you like a more matured and erotic lady, the French girl Ginger for the same shop is a top choice, let her know you like a facial after your happy ending.........it's for her to give you not the other way around if that's what you are thinking....................lol

On the Asian side - Sherry and Rebecca from 316 Central

Neimi (Thai) from Silver Fox

Cathy or Cici from Stanmore

Selina from Snow Lotus

Nicole from QVB are all pretty good.

Cheers

:smile:

ps. I am suggesting to you what I think you would like, not who I like.............haha

AHLUNGOR
21-02-2014, 06:41 PM
How did Yu Na Kim not win Gold with her fawless program ?

Same degree of disgraceful judging when Michelle Kwan couldn't win Gold all those years ago !!

rooter
21-02-2014, 06:56 PM
bro A
You never cease to amaze me!
Just when I think you are just some dirty old perve who only thinks about big tits you come back with a post like that that shows your appreciation figure skating.
mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!
You are the man!

rooter
22-02-2014, 10:30 AM
Mel can get fucked, Judas turncoat slag.

Wow! Tell us what you're really thinking ;)
Looks like we've hit a raw nerve there.
Are you referring to Mel switching from covering the A-League on Fox to Channel 10?
Or is there something I am missing?

AHLUNGOR
22-02-2014, 10:45 AM
bro A
You never cease to amaze me!
Just when I think you are just some dirty old perve who only thinks about big tits you come back with a post like that that shows your appreciation figure skating.
mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!
You are the man!

Only when their beauty is matched by their talents on ice !!

http://www.famtic.com/Image/d1f2d395-e57c-416e-b1e0-ea65f17a3596/2216/Images/2009/6/13/Resize/d1f2d395-e57c-416e-b1e0-ea65f17a3596.jpg

http://www.famtic.com/Image/20189f80-dba4-4d32-9c87-b52d93afb5dc/2216/Images/2009/6/13/Resize/20189f80-dba4-4d32-9c87-b52d93afb5dc.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e7/YuNaKimInVancouver.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/Kim_2009_TEB_SP.jpg

AHLUNGOR
22-02-2014, 10:55 AM
How did Yu Na Kim not win Gold with her fawless program ?

Same degree of disgraceful judging when Michelle Kwan couldn't win Gold all those years ago !!

That was the moment !

Michelle should have won Gold ahead of fellow American teenager Tara Lipinski with China's Lu Chen did a fantastic job on "Butterfly Lovers" winning Bronze !

http://www.marketplace.org/sites/default/files/field_images/2014/02/93893268.jpg

rooter
22-02-2014, 10:57 AM
Kim Yuna is a cutie that's for sure!
She was more graceful than the Russian girl but I think the Russian girl was technically superior.
And judges are always swayed by home crowds!
I have become a convert to women's figure skating and have even picked up the terminology:
the triple toe, the triple flip, the double penetration ;)

AHLUNGOR
22-02-2014, 11:11 AM
Kim Yuna is a cutie that's for sure!
She was more graceful than the Russian girl but I think the Russian girl was technically superior.
And judges are always swayed by home crowds!
I have become a convert to women's figure skating and have even picked up the terminology:

I actually didn't watch the Sochi game until after I read about the placings and the media saying Yuna should have won as her program was fawless while the Russian girl has some minor error.

To be totally honest, what you said echo exactly what happened in 1998 with Michelle Kwan, she was fawless and so beautiful and graceful on ice but technically, Tara was more daring and took more risk and it came off:

Kwan and Lipinski were the co-favorites to win the 1998 Olympic Games in Nagano, Japan. Kwan placed first in the Short Program portion of the competition, winning eight first place votes out of nine judges. In the free skate, Kwan skated a 7-triple performance but placed behind Lipinski, who also did 7 triples including a triple loop/triple loop combination and a triple toe-loop/half-loop/Triple Salchow. Kwan ended up winning the silver medal, with the gold medal being won by Lipinski and the bronze medal by Chen Lu.[28]

Lipinski and Chen both retired from competitive skating shortly after the Olympics, while Kwan went on to win the 1998 World Championships in Minneapolis.

But for longevity and consistancy over a highly decorated skating career, Michelle Kwan is probably the best female skater never won an Olympic Gold (she also won Bronze in 2002) 5 times World Champion and 7 times National Champion.

AHLUNGOR
22-02-2014, 11:13 AM

Hi brother rooter,

Now do this:

who also did 7 triples including a triple loop/triple loop combination and a triple toe-loop/half-loop/Triple Salchow

Before your double penetrations !!

rooter
22-02-2014, 11:34 AM
Hi brother rooter,

Now do this:

who also did 7 triples including a triple loop/triple loop combination and a triple toe-loop/half-loop/Triple Salchow

Before your double penetrations !!

I will do my best ;)

I didn't notice any camel spins in the Russian girl's routine - but her camel toe was sensational ;)

AHLUNGOR
23-02-2014, 03:20 AM
Way worse.

She used to be an SFC fan but jumped ship to the Wanderers.

I don't think switching the football team you support is such a bad thing!

When I first arrived in Australia, my football is football !

Then in the 90's I was introduced to rugby league via Queensland state of origin team which lead me to follow the Maroons captain big Mal and his Canberra Raiders and winning the GF in 94 followed by a successful Kangaroo tour!

Then Meninga retired so I followed the next Captain Allan Langer and Brisbane Broncos then Darren Lockyer. After Lockyers retirement I continued to follow the Broncos but they are really not worthy of my support so I am half Melbourne Storm and half Broncos but keeping an eyes on the Cowboys because of Thurston and the bunnies because of Inglis !!

In the case of Mel, she could be from the West! While there was only one Sydney team of she has no choice !

But who can blame her for supporting the WSW, such a success story !

Travelmate
23-02-2014, 03:29 AM
I don't think switching the football team you support is such a bad thing!

When I first arrived in Australia, my football is football !

Then in the 90's I was introduced to rugby league via Queensland state of origin team which lead me to follow the Maroons captain big Mal and his Canberra Raiders and winning the GF in 94 followed by a successful Kangaroo tour!

Then Meninga retired so I followed the next Captain Allan Langer and Brisbane Broncos then Darren Lockyer. After Lockyers retirement I continued to follow the Broncos but they are really not worthy of my support so I am half Melbourne Storm and half Broncos but keeping an eyes on the Cowboys because of Thurston and the bunnies because of Inglis !!

In the case of Mel, she could be from the West! While there was only one Sydney team of she has no choice !

But who can blame her for supporting the WSW, such a success story !

3:20am talking football history!!
Great stuff

I hope you start winning in few weeks time

buster
23-02-2014, 09:57 AM
Now I know this is an emotional subject, so don't kick me too hard, but didn't ADP and the rest of the SFC term come from other clubs?

AHLUNGOR
23-02-2014, 10:21 AM
You can change your job, house or wife.

But you NEVER change football teams.

I guess you can say that, totally respect the loyalty! Mel you bad bad girl........lol

Therefore my team is the Maroons !

Go Queensland

Going for nine in a row .........haha

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
23-02-2014, 10:42 AM
Now I know this is an emotional subject, so don't kick me too hard, but didn't ADP and the rest of the SFC term come from other clubs?

I think what brother PP meant is that you support the club, and thats for life, regardless of who are the star players, you don't change team because David Beckham is playing there for one season, or Ian Rush or whoever ! Right ? I got that!

Being from HK , I didn't have any team I grew up with in Sydney but back in HK, my team was the Seiko Football team !

精工胡國雄!大頭仔收山,精工亦退出聯賽!

Seiko was created and financially supported by Seiko Watch Co, the first year they entered the HK football league they put together a great team and won four trophies out of a possible five!

Their best player was Wu Kwok Hung who is a equivalent to Andrew Johns ! After he joint Seiko as a youngster he played there until his retirement

And after his last season, Seiko also retired from the league !

Their best season was in 78/79! Where they won the league (unbeaten!) plus four other trophies. The only silver ware they missed was against Yuen Long and it got to extra time and still tied up and Seiko lost in the penalty shoot out.

But at least for the entire season for all matches they had remained unbeaten during normal playing times !

Legends !!

Tk001
23-02-2014, 08:26 PM
Only if the figure skaters wore g strings. What a view

CunningLinguist
23-02-2014, 11:14 PM
Only if the figure skaters wore g strings. What a view

If you watch a figure skater closely when she spins you can see the centrifugal force change the shape of her legs and tits!

AHLUNGOR
23-02-2014, 11:27 PM
The sexiest figure skater is Katerina Witt, she posted full frontal nude for Playboy after her retirement !!

Awesome big tits !!

vicky
24-02-2014, 07:29 AM
You can change your job, house or wife.

But you NEVER change football teams.

agreed.. NEVER change footy teams..
bloody bandwagon jumpers

AHLUNGOR
24-02-2014, 12:34 PM
The sexiest figure skater is Katerina Witt, she posted full frontal nude for Playboy after her retirement !!

Awesome big tits !!

This is Katarina !!

http://your-daily-girl.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Katarina-Witt.jpg

http://your-daily-girl.com/galleries/1/katarina/katarina-witt-9.jpg

http://your-daily-girl.com/galleries/1/katarina/katarina-witt-1.jpg

http://your-daily-girl.com/galleries/1/katarina/katarina-witt-5.jpg