PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Finally Stuck My Cock In the HONEY Pot!

Max Impact
23-02-2014, 08:45 PM
Sometimes you get sooo lucky punting and other times you don’t. The bad ones where I stick myself out on a limb and the branch breaks I don’t even post.

But a booking at the Penthouse is always going to be a sure thing. And that Honey hadn’t had sex for a fair while just added some spice to the experience.

This is the first time that I had seen Honey, even though she had frequented the Penthouse for a while. I’d booked before but nature had taken its course.

Honey is a full-bodied but toned girl. She has a beautiful face that is great to watch when fucking. That’s what eventually got me over the line in mish- seeing that gorgeous face panting and moaning.

As this is not the first review of Honey, I’ll just give some bullet points:

• Her D size boob job is the best that I have seen. If I didn’t read that she used to be a B I would have been certain that they are natural. No scars, no weird shapes or hardness: just fantastic to grab both of them in cowgirl. And her pussy is bald and fucken’ delicious!

• She can take a pounding. Our final position was mish and she had asked for this twice before but I refused and demanded cowgirl and doggie first. So I assumed this was her favourite. When I thought that she might ask if I was ever going to cum she started playing with her clit, she then stopped and said she was about to cum. Then she whispered “Cum with me”. Well, what’s a red-blooded male meant to do? I came with her and then kept fucking her as I was still hard. She had a smile like a Cheshire cat and I said “what a first time that was!”

• In the shower at the end I asked if she gets interactive with Lily in the doubles that are on offer. Honey said that she and Lily can play with each other if that’s what I want. I said that was very much what I want.

Honey is a dream, attentive to every desire of her partner. Apologising if she felt she didn’t hit the mark but she did in every way. You’re a goddess Honey!

Max Impact
23-02-2014, 08:52 PM
I wish I was, Lord, I wish I was your
I wish I was your honey man, baby, Lord
Well, I wish I was your honey man
Well, I wish I was your sweet little honey man

And when the bee's inside the hive, woman
You gonna holler in the thick of love
Well, you know, I'll buy you all the Jag I can
This honey man wanna sting you again

cloud
23-02-2014, 10:37 PM
Great review Max!

Such a sweet girl, I was daydreaming about her the other day at work -now you've convinced me to make another visit.

A penthouse double is going to be my birthday present this year :love:

roquehard
02-03-2014, 04:10 PM
That's a great ar!
Was thinking and planning to visit her at penthouse but all without luck. any hint she will come back at when?

wilisno
02-03-2014, 06:11 PM
That's a great ar!
Was thinking and planning to visit her at penthouse but all without luck. any hint she will come back at when?
Just keep watching out for the ad I think, it's worth it !

roquehard
02-03-2014, 06:54 PM
Just keep watching out for the ad I think, it's worth it !

Yeap! Keep watching and txting him frequently.

Thanks!

mamic900
16-05-2014, 12:44 AM
Sweet Honey is back

Today visit only

Sat 1pm... 9pm

Booking 9368 7788

Hi 5 star,

Any option at Penthouse around 7 pm tomorrow night ?

5 Star City
16-05-2014, 09:37 PM
Sweet Honey is back

Sat 1pm... 9pm

Booking 9368 7788