PDA

View Full Version : 45 George Bella - wonderful sexual encounter with this German sexy student

Biggerbanana
23-02-2014, 08:52 PM
I always like western girls, if punters remembered my past ARs on Holly, Sky and Elaina (in other shops), as well as Jade of this shop. Therefore, after learning that this shop has a new young German student, Bella, and a good AR written on her, I could not wait to see this girl.

I actually went yesterday, Saturday night, but was too tired after a big battle with this wonderful girl, I slept in and thought that I owed this girl a good AR and so wrote this belated AR (as she will finish tonight for school on Monday and will not be back until next Friday).

What was written about Bella is basically right. The only thing which was not mentioned is her surprisingly beautiful and tidy pussy. In Chinese term, her pussy can be described in three words (一线鲍)。 Translated into English, it means her pussy is a straight line (ie, without too much sex which made the lips turned inside out). It is looking so nice and I could not believe a western girl will have such a nice looking pussy. What this means is that Bella might not have too much sex before, or did not have received too many big bananas' visits.

Bella was really horny during sex and I had to say that making love to her was both exciting and tiring. She kept asking for more and her moanings and body movements were so seducing that weaker guys would surrender very quickly. I asked her if this was her experience since she worked in this shop. She said basically yes, but a lot of her customers are Asians who seemed not mind much. She found that they were very happy to enjoy her look and body. They liked to kiss and hug her until time was up. Some customers already came back for a second time. She found it very amazing, but she likes working with them as they are so pleasant to serve.

She praised me that I was her strongest guy in bed and she really enjoyed the sex with me. Likewise, I told her that her charms, beauty and reactions in bed were hard to find. She was so happy that I said all these about her.

I certainly agreed with the other brother's comments that a great punt with Bella. This was exactly my feelings when I left shop.

pepefirstlove
23-02-2014, 09:59 PM
Great AR BB! Keep them coming.

45George
18-05-2014, 03:23 AM
The German girl ****** BELLA ******

Has Returned

Very Very horny :slobber:

had 3 months off.. No sex :love:

Today @ 45 George Street, CLYDE

12pm - late

029682 7888

Ditchy7
18-05-2014, 12:03 PM
Niieeece report, is this shop mostly cuacs. She is working today too, nice,might change my planned visit at croydon to here insted.

45George
18-05-2014, 06:38 PM
Niieeece report, is this shop mostly cuacs. She is working today too, nice,might change my planned visit at croydon to here insted.

hi

no most of our girls are Asian, as in Korean, chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese, thai, malaysian... etc

but we have one Australian, one germany and one indian at this stage working at our shop

well, there might be more soon....