PDA

View Full Version : General talk Help Please spring hill

Mcgee
25-02-2014, 03:35 PM
Hi guys i was wondering if you could help ill be heading to brisbane soon i have not been there before and im staying in spring hill is there any great massage shops close by with available extra's i cant sneak away to long from the wife
Also do you no of anyone in brisbane doing the Nuru massage i got one in darwin a while back and im hooked

Thanks
Bob

BrainSex
25-02-2014, 05:51 PM
tell us a little about your previous experiences?
where are you from?
where are your previous field reports?
seems un-Australia to ask so much without contributing.

Mcgee
25-02-2014, 06:12 PM
Sorry about that im new to the forum i am from juila creek in the outback of australia and as for my past experiences i have had not to many as we dont have much in the way of anything where im from

We used to have trips to thailand every year and i was able to sneak away for the great old soapy times there if anyone is heady that way i have the names of a few out of the main drag bars and places you can go to experience the real thailand dirty girls you no the ones you mates of mates always seem to come back with the stories

As for the nuru in darwin unfortunatley she has gone back to singapore but i will post once she is back in australia

not sure what else i can reall say

dohdoe
25-02-2014, 06:26 PM
Brisbane isnt like Sydney in that sense.

You wont find much in the city. You'll need to go out of the city area.

Mcgee
25-02-2014, 06:31 PM
ANy tips where i should start to look ?

wally2
25-02-2014, 06:33 PM
Try cracker and Brisbane locanto............Asian at Windsor.....just over from Spring Hill. Does Nuru apparently.

oilman
26-02-2014, 12:20 PM
I got a place, its free & im sure someone will help you out there... Head to the Spots Bar at spring hill go to the barman & ask if there may possibly be some one there that can offer you a massage, you wont be disappointed :-)

ecchi.gaijin
26-02-2014, 12:59 PM
Sportsman Bar? If that is the place I am thinking of, can't wait for the After Report .......... LMAO

Kangaroopointer
26-02-2014, 01:14 PM
Just don't bend over if u drop any money on floor

gpeck80
26-02-2014, 02:44 PM
the sports bar at spring hill is a gay bar in case you didnt get the joke.

Kangaroopointer
26-02-2014, 02:59 PM
Now you spoiled the after report!! Lol

ecchi.gaijin
26-02-2014, 03:08 PM
Now you spoiled the after report!! Lol

EXACTLY!!! Surely there was at least one person who would have given it a go.

Mcgee
26-02-2014, 03:09 PM
Maybe you would like to come with me oilman you can lean over the bar all I was trying to do was ask if anyone could help point me in the right direction considering its your town if someone was asking about my town even tho it's small as I would do anything to help :miao:

Kangaroopointer
26-02-2014, 03:17 PM
I would never trust anything oilman says

Kangaroopointer
26-02-2014, 03:23 PM
Went once to sportsman to quote on a job once there and saw beer coasters with 2 guys sucking each other off I put in a huge quote for job hoping not to get it !! Thank god I never did get it !!

ecchi.gaijin
26-02-2014, 03:45 PM
Went once to sportsman to quote on a job once there and saw beer coasters with 2 guys sucking each other off

Gives a whole new meaning to "This one is on me"

Snork80
26-02-2014, 11:51 PM
Commiserations McGee for living in Julia Creek. :grimace:

Unfortunately you're not going to have much luck finding a shop with extras in Spring Hill. There are two shops that I know of in Spring Hill, Natural Massage @ Little Edward St, and Star Massage @ Leichardt St. They're both legit as far as I know. Personally I've only been to Star once, and I went to Natural 2-3 time not long after they opened, nothing offered in any visit. If you want something close by you'll need to go private. But be careful lot of dodgy Asian WL's presumably run by pimps operate from a few places in Spring Hill.

brownwallaby
27-02-2014, 07:47 AM
Commiserations McGee for living in Julia Creek. :grimace:

Unfortunately you're not going to have much luck finding a shop with extras in Spring Hill. There are two shops that I know of in Spring Hill, Natural Massage @ Little Edward St, and Star Massage @ Leichardt St. They're both legit as far as I know. Personally I've only been to Star once, and I went to Natural 2-3 time not long after they opened, nothing offered in any visit. If you want something close by you'll need to go private. But be careful lot of dodgy Asian WL's presumably run by pimps operate from a few places in Spring Hill.

a lot of people will testify a lot of excitement has been generated from those two places

gpeck80
27-02-2014, 01:49 PM
BW, you mean you know of another gay bar in the area ? :P

ecchi.gaijin
27-02-2014, 02:04 PM
The girl on girl action BW gets during a duo counts as a gay bar? :miao:

gpeck80
27-02-2014, 02:11 PM
Only if he bars up while its happening :grimace:

hey MCGEE I sent u a private message. check your profile and click on messages.

Snork80
27-02-2014, 03:47 PM
a lot of people will testify a lot of excitement has been generated from those two places

True, depending upon who you talk to. I'm apparently not as suave or persuasive as some people like yourself BW. :-) Admittedly my visits to Natural were all in the first couple of months after they opened, perhaps they've dropped their standards since.

RottenLittlePunt
27-02-2014, 04:17 PM
Both will give the desired results if you get the right girl and approach it in the right manner.

I have found Star less successful recently, but I know that is because of the girls I am seeing.

I have only ever seen one girl at Natural and see her at least once a week. Strictly massage and chat, although I have been happy with the response on the two occasions I did ask.

brownwallaby
27-02-2014, 05:09 PM
2 of my top 5 all time greats work at one of these Spring Hill shops

brownwallaby
27-02-2014, 07:58 PM
BW, you mean you know of another gay bar in the area ? :P

ask Oilman. He seems to be well versed in anything related to gay bars .... :p

ILoveAsianBabes
02-03-2014, 12:03 PM
the sports bar at spring hill is a gay bar in case you didnt get the joke.

You never know ... You might find a hot asian tranny there???

oilman
03-03-2014, 03:27 PM
Im ready if you all are, big boys dont hurt there more fun :-0

dohdoe
03-03-2014, 05:32 PM
Sausage fest! !