PDA

View Full Version : Other Pure Massage, North Sydney

geotrog
27-02-2014, 06:24 PM
Gave the place a try after a long busy day at work yesterday. Took the stairs up and rang the bell. Up to reception and promptly dealt with. Paid my $130 for a 60min session.
Well in comes a sexily dressed Thai ML. Probably in her early 30's. So so face.
Quick shower, not that I was being rushed. Large room though a bit cold. Needed a good massage so we started there. She had her clothes off without asking. Good figure. Flat butt. Nicely proportioned boobs though I prefer larger! Anyway massage was ok rather than good. Turned over after a bit of tackle tickling. She tried hard to please but seemed to be holding off. I was hoping for closer action. Not bad HJ. Wipe down then some more massage to finish off.
Would I go again? Only if convenient. Sexier girls are out there. Coco at Stanmore, Neimi at SF or Eve at David's at Warwick Farm!

aznbreaka
27-02-2014, 08:16 PM
They offer FS there legitimately there now. If you ask reception its an extra $50

CunningLinguist
27-02-2014, 10:57 PM
They offer FS there legitimately there now. If you ask reception its an extra $50

Except Nadia will try to charge you more than that ...

cloud
27-02-2014, 11:15 PM
I've found the massage here to be quite decent, worth a shot if you're around North Sydney for a meeting. Would recommend some good girls but haven't been back in a while so not sure who's still working.

If you're after FS though, I would go elsewhere.