PDA

View Full Version : General talk Locanto Lucky Dip

Heisenberg
27-02-2014, 07:59 PM
Hey guys,

Well I'm 3 for 3 this week on Locanto strikeouts. The pimps are getting better at hiding their ads and making me think "hmm, maybe this one isn't.."

Has anyone had any success with a Locanto WL actually being a young, good-looking Asian?

If so, I beg of thee to point me in the right direction.

Cheers,

Heisenberg.

cocktus
27-02-2014, 08:40 PM
they must have been employing some sort of artificial intelligence/machine learning now =)

Heisenberg
27-02-2014, 08:42 PM
they must have been employing some sort of artificial intelligence/machine learning now =)

It's a distinct possibility.. they are certainly improving some of the ads or in some cases making them so woefully bad that I doubt a pimp did them

So you make the call, you get in the car and wham, 20 minutes later you're porking a chubby 40-something generic Asian.

Kenji2
28-02-2014, 01:14 AM
Locanto is definitely getting harder to spot the fakes. But I have walked on many of these, as you all should. Don't give in to your dicks, just walk! I'm sure there are gems out there but it is time consuming

gpeck80
28-02-2014, 11:25 AM
EBs is better.

ILoveAsianBabes
02-03-2014, 11:58 AM

ILoveAsianBabes
02-03-2014, 11:59 AM
It's a distinct possibility.. they are certainly improving some of the ads or in some cases making them so woefully bad that I doubt a pimp did them

So you make the call, you get in the car and wham, 20 minutes later you're porking a chubby 40-something generic Asian.

Good point ... I don't know why punters do that. 20 minutes later you should be walking out!

Its punters like that who keep the fakes / pimps in business

Kenji2
02-03-2014, 10:19 PM
Exactly right. I've walked on at least half a dozen ads this past fortnight

madcow50
02-03-2014, 10:22 PM
Good point ... I don't know why punters do that. 20 minutes later you should be walking out!

I agree. When I go to an unknown WL I always have in my mind someone else I can go and see - makes it much easier to walk if they are your '40 something generis asian'. At the very least I can go to Asian Star or Yimi and get a choice. The bonus is that I am not lining the pockets of the time wasting pimps.

Tk001
02-03-2014, 11:11 PM
Pretty sure majority of ads are duds. Seen 1 girl advertising as a Japanese. Photo to good to be true but horny and went. Guess what??? A mid 30s Chinese plain looking lady. Was so pissed off and left.

gpeck80
03-03-2014, 11:27 AM
Great point Madcow.

RottenLittlePunt
03-03-2014, 12:13 PM
Very few "real" Japanese working in the industry in Brisbane. Yuli in Kangaroo Point and Yuri in Toowoomba are the 2 that spring to mind. I have walked away from a girl that was possibly half Japanese in Auchenflower.

ILoveAsianBabes
09-03-2014, 01:58 PM
Pretty sure majority of ads are duds. Seen 1 girl advertising as a Japanese. Photo to good to be true but horny and went. Guess what??? A mid 30s Chinese plain looking lady. Was so pissed off and left.

Open a new window with google images ... right click the pic of the WL the click "Copy Image Location".

In the google images window, right click again, then click "Copy".

Press enter ... The search results will tell you if that pic is from internet sites. Thats how I filter the fakes. The pics of real WLs are not all over the internet. :cool2:

Nomad628
11-03-2014, 10:17 AM
Very few "real" Japanese working in the industry in Brisbane. Yuli in Kangaroo Point and Yuri in Toowoomba are the 2 that spring to mind. I have walked away from a girl that was possibly half Japanese in Auchenflower.

Yuri in Twba is great fun. Not the prettiest but more than makes up for it with the experience. Free bag of M&M's and a apple is also a bonus

poofy
22-03-2014, 10:50 AM
Ya from my personal experience with cracker / locanto, don't waste your time

About 90% are pimped with fake pics because the girl will scare you off
It's easy to tell, but I won't feed the pimps active on this forum

Then the other 9%, are actually good looking girls that seem promising, some even smile when you come in (shocking I know)
They will take your money, then swindle you out with such a bad service you'd want to walk out.

Cracker/Locanto are unmoderated boards, meaning one can repost with different names, pics, and numbers.
A girl looking for good reputation and regular clients, won't post there and will likely charge extra.
Bottom line the odds are strongly against you

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
26-03-2014, 12:50 PM

Sometimes i walk, most times i pork.

It's more of a time thing, if i've already had a bunch of ads that havn't answered their phone or texted back & i'm strapped for time i'll just pork the fatty. I'd still rather that than try to find somewhere to have a quick wank in my car

Just_tap_it_in
02-04-2014, 02:55 PM
Staying in Brisbane for a few months due to work, and was thinking of checking out some of the locanto offerings... People tell me there are a lot of azn babes in sunnybank - is it worth it? Also - any recommendations for girls to check out/avoid? I'd probly be the one to get done over by a pimp (being a country boy) - so any tips you can share for avoiding duds would be great! Feel free to PM . Looking forward to a nice little "welcome to Brisbane" experience ;)

gpeck80
02-04-2014, 04:25 PM
I would avoid any adverts about sunny bank or kangaroo point. They tend to be pork chops pretending to be honeys.

I am a player not a punter be honest, so my advice is about picking up civilians (not working girls).

Iif you are living in and around sunnybank (a massive Asian population there - particularly Chinese), I have met
a few HABs (Hot Asian Babes) during "day game" (meeting women during the day when their walls are down as opposed to
how tight arse and defensive women can be at night in pubs and bars). Dated a hot 23 yo Chinese waitress for six months few years back.
Otherwise, If you want to meet hot Asian girls in the City, night club tail I mean, check out Magic City Night Club (25 warner street)
on Saturday nights. Wall to wall HABs.

gpeck80
02-04-2014, 04:27 PM

Nightclubs may not be your scene, Its where I hunt and do well anyway.

Reason why I suggest civilians is that 3 months is long enough to pick up a decent woman in this town.

Just_tap_it_in
03-04-2014, 08:21 AM
Thanks mate. Must say the clubs aren't really my thing - think im on the wrong side of my youth for that! :P
Keen to check out sum of the ML's round here - had a punt the other day but no luck as yet. Ah well... sure there's plenty to be learned from these threads ey ;P
Cheers

humble69
04-04-2014, 02:24 PM
Tried the locanto thing and now I am at the point of just giving up. Got in contact with a dozen girls adevertising in the CBD and they were all giving me the same 2 addresses. went for it anyway and it was a classic bait and switch.

Those asian ads also seem to be drowning out the ads from the caucasian girls

gpeck80
04-04-2014, 07:28 PM
Locanto and Cracker are a waste of time.

gpeck80
04-04-2014, 07:33 PM

gpeck80
04-04-2014, 07:40 PM