PDA

View Full Version : bros need help STD scare

Myk
25-12-2012, 03:28 AM
hey bros need some help here having the scare of my life here.

story goes:

i'm usually a massage guy like "juliets" place but every so often i do go to FS places but this is very rare and i never do bbbj always CBJ. but not so long ago hmmm probably 4 weeks ago went to 143 marrickville road the girl was shown name was kaka got in the shower with me everything was all good she was licking the sides of my penis nothing more than that when we got to the bed and was about to begin the bj she popped on a condom and said "safe" to which she showed me a cold sore on her lip..... i pretty much got clothed and left.

but also lately i've had a little trip with the missus and was pumping quite hard. i've had a look and usually no marks on my penis but after some time with my mrs i had a look at my lil bro i noticed there were two lil red spots on him no incline or declines just red spots on the tip of the lil bro not where the KAKA licked me at all and on top of that my mrs does not does oral.

need help guys hopefully someone responds

IExperiment
25-12-2012, 04:21 AM
hey bros need some help here having the scare of my life here.

story goes:

i'm usually a massage guy like "juliets" place but every so often i do go to FS places but this is very rare and i never do bbbj always CBJ. but not so long ago hmmm probably 4 weeks ago went to 143 marrickville road the girl was shown name was kaka got in the shower with me everything was all good she was licking the sides of my penis nothing more than that when we got to the bed and was about to begin the bj she popped on a condom and said "safe" to which she showed me a cold sore on her lip..... i pretty much got clothed and left.

but also lately i've had a little trip with the missus and was pumping quite hard. i've had a look and usually no marks on my penis but after some time with my mrs i had a look at my lil bro i noticed there were two lil red spots on him no incline or declines just red spots on the tip of the lil bro not where the KAKA licked me at all and on top of that my mrs does not does oral.

need help guys hopefully someone responds

Firts dont panic and what you have describe is fine as she was licking the side and mark on penis sometimes come and go and it might be a hard sex and leave a red mark on your penis.

8inches
25-12-2012, 04:37 AM
If your mrs was sucking your cock very hard that can sometimes leave red spots as the blood from broken vessels comes closer to surface, just like a love bite on your cock but as she doesn't do oral that won't be a reason.
Ummm go to a doctor would be the 1st thing!

boater
25-12-2012, 08:42 AM
Just go to a doctor at any medical centre if you are concerned.

Boater

Travelmate
25-12-2012, 01:33 PM
Go to see doctor and check up..

You need real expert examination with testing and true visual check-up