PDA

View Full Version : Kuala Lumpur, KL Malaysia

kay_z83
28-02-2014, 11:47 PM
Just got back from my working trip to KL and I thought I should share some thoughts and info from my punting experience so it can be used as a reference/general guide for other people in the future. I have done much research prior to the trip and thought it was all over the place...

The number 1 place to go in KL for WL's is the honourable Beach Club. It is well located in central KL along the prominent Jalan P Ramlee which leads directly to KLCC and boasts a number of other bars and clubs popular to tourists and expats. To get to Beach Club, I found it easiest to get there using public transport as I find the taxis in KL to be unreliable and you always ended up paying more that what you need. If you are staying in hotels like Concord, Shangri La etc, they are all within 100m walking distance.

To get to Beach Club, hop on to KL Monorail. There are several stations scattered around KL and is well connected with other public transport like Rapid KL and train station connection from KL Sentral. Get off at Bukit Nanas station and once you have alighted, walk back following the Monorail track where you came from (assuming you are coming from KL Sentral). In case you are confused or if you want to confirm you are heading the right direction of the Monorail track, just make sure you are walking towards or closer to KLCC. You know you got close to Jalan P Ramlee as you will come across a busy intersection and the bright lights of KLCC should be within your sight just right ahead of you. Continue walking and if you are walking during weekend or Friday evening, you can be guided by the loud music. You will not miss Beach Club with its big sign at the front and also the number of taxis waiting unassumingly in front of the the bar.

You have to pay RM50 to get into the bar which will also include 1 standard beer (bottle). Once you get inside, there is a world choice for you. Mainly WL's of Asian background i.e. Vietnamese, Thai, Chinese, several Middle Eastern and occasional East Europeans and Russians can be spotted. Best to go around 10pm as the party starts a bit late in Malaysia and there might not be as many choices if you go early during the day. 90% of the ladies you see in the bar are WL's and the ratio between men and women is typically around 4:6 so you need to be very poor or picky not to bring back anyone home.

From pricing wise, Asian WL's will set you back around RM 500 for overnight (sex as many times you want). This is a good starting or reference price but I normally ended up paying around RM 600-700 as it is such a great value especially if you are used to pay hourly in Sydney or in Australia. Also BBBJ comes as a standard service in KL so it's well worth it. I have heard some WL's from Middle Eastern or Eastern European background can set you back around RM 1000 to RM 1500 so you need to load up your money exchange before you get into action.

From WL's, as much as I find Middle Eastern to be exotic, I know Asian WL's never disappoint and I will always get such a great GFE and service. On top of that, for what it is worth, I can score 2 nights of punting pleasure over 1 night with other more exotic 'ethnics' WL's so my financial sense comes into practise here. As a tip, I generally employ a 50-50% payment during the course of the night to ensure I don't get a substandard service. It's a fair game!

For those who have tried Beach Club before, there are a lot of other options in KL worth exploring but for those who hasn't, this is a MUST GO destination to enjoy Malaysian hospitality at its best. You will never forget the experience.

Hope you find this info helps.

Best regards and good luck :smile:

babypudge
01-03-2014, 12:27 PM
ahhahaha i agree with 2 asian verse 1 european

ebtter value

Skepti10
06-03-2014, 10:29 AM
Fyi in the course of my research it seems the bc cover charge only starts after a certain time, eg after 9/10/11 pm

timtam
06-03-2014, 05:42 PM
I was there last week as we'll and I got there late. Like 3am so I didn't have time to do anythjng and just enjoy the techno music and beer. A few came and asked me but I was not interested. I decided to spend my 3 hrs at e2 spa for the rest if the night before catching my 9am flight backto Sydney. I wish I have more time. Also alpha genesis club is good too.

the doctor.
06-03-2014, 10:12 PM
Good intell Kay, now need to find out where my European stopover will be

Hong Kong, Thailand or KL