PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Bamboo Panda Massage

schismatic
01-03-2014, 11:18 PM
Saw this on Gumtree... surely has to be something relating to this forum...

Anyone been there?

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/underwood/health-sports-beauty/experienced-and-qualified-massage-therapists-wanted/1039989571

ILoveAsianBabes
02-03-2014, 11:53 AM
Do they offer extras???

Heisenberg
02-03-2014, 12:24 PM
I will give it a go later on, drove past it the other day.

BrainSex
02-03-2014, 05:01 PM
job description doesn't actually say that the applicant needs to be able to massage. that's a good sign.

Digger
02-03-2014, 05:09 PM
Sorry boys, you are barking up the wrong tree, genuine only!! How much can a Panda bear?

popeye96
02-03-2014, 06:34 PM
job description doesn't actually say that the applicant needs to be able to massage. that's a good sign.

Um, I would have thought that the "Experienced and qualified massage therapist required" heading would debunk your thoughts.

gpeck80
02-03-2014, 09:51 PM
I like the bit about working their would increase the girls oral skills :love:

Heisenberg
02-03-2014, 10:24 PM
Couldn't get in today, will definitely have to give it a go in the next few days though.

Can anyone report if they've had any success here? it looks like it COULD offer some extra happiness..

Digger
02-03-2014, 10:44 PM
Couldn't get in today, will definitely have to give it a go in the next few days though.

Can anyone report if they've had any success here? it looks like it COULD offer some extra happiness..

Let me be a little clearer than my post above. Underwear must stay on, genuine massage only, do you savvy?

RottenLittlePunt
02-03-2014, 11:34 PM
Let me be a little clearer than my post above. Underwear must stay on, genuine massage only, do you savvy?

What is she going to do if you are starkers when she walks in? Whack it with a cold spoon and make you get dressed again?

gpeck80
03-03-2014, 11:29 AM
Nope, they usually just put a towel over little RLP and continue with a genuine massage of big RLP.

RottenLittlePunt
03-03-2014, 11:49 AM
Nope, they usually just put a towel over little RLP and continue with a genuine massage of big RLP.

I gathered that would be the case, was curious about the suggestion that "underwear MUST stay on"

Digger
03-03-2014, 12:52 PM
I gathered that would be the case, was curious about the suggestion that "underwear MUST stay on"

It was not a "suggestion" by the massuese at Bamboo Panda, it was a clear and unambiguous instruction by her when we entered the massage room along the lines of "take your clothes off but leave your underpants on". Now does everybody understand?

schismatic
03-03-2014, 01:30 PM
whoops. just that they were asking for asian massuses and

"basic wages + extra bonus(40%)"

made it sound suss.

sorry to give the wrong impression

DV8AUS
03-03-2014, 02:16 PM
I like the bit about working their would increase the girls oral skills :love:

Helps them to learn to get their tongue around it.........:slobber::slobber::slobber:

RottenLittlePunt
03-03-2014, 03:01 PM
It was not a "suggestion" by the massuese at Bamboo Panda, it was a clear and unambiguous instruction by her when we entered the massage room along the lines of "take your clothes off but leave your underpants on". Now does everybody understand?

Then I will repeat the question.

What is she going to do if you are starkers when she walks in? Whack it with a cold spoon and make you get dressed again?

ecchi.gaijin
03-03-2014, 03:04 PM
Bamboo Panda Massage ...... gives me images of fat chinese girls hitting you with sticks

gpeck80
03-03-2014, 03:11 PM
As long as they dont bite off more than they can chew :burn:

Digger
03-03-2014, 04:08 PM
Then I will repeat the question.

No that will not happen; she will call in her boss and you will be sent on your way with your flaccid penis pointing towards the ground.
Now to you get it!!

RottenLittlePunt
03-03-2014, 04:20 PM
No that will not happen; she will call in her boss and you will be sent on your way with your flaccid penis pointing towards the ground.
Now to you get it!!

What sort of industrial accident did you have that your flaccid penis doesn't naturally point towards the ground?

Digger
03-03-2014, 05:04 PM
What sort of industrial accident did you have that your flaccid penis doesn't naturally point towards the ground?

This diatribe is all about you not me!

OK, I'll call your bluff. Go and visit Bamboo Panda and get your gear off. We all may even read your after report authored by the police in the CM.

ecchi.gaijin
03-03-2014, 05:25 PM
This diatribe is all about you not me!

OK, I'll call your bluff. Go and visit Bamboo Panda and get your gear off. We all may even read your after report authored by the police in the CM.

I think his point was that saying your penis is flaccid and pointing down is somewhat redundant. As for the rest of your post/s, you seem a bit naive. I seriously doubt any police would take a complaint about nudity seriously in a massage shop. As far as I know they get you naked in Ella Bache etc too, so an asian "massage" shop is hardly going to get a sympathetic ear.

popeye96
03-03-2014, 06:04 PM
Give up Digger. It's not worth wasting any more of your time trying to explain things. As you said, let them work it out for themselves.

Digger
03-03-2014, 06:17 PM
Give up Digger. It's not worth wasting any more of your time trying to explain things. As you said, let them work it out for themselves.

I think you are correct popeye96, i will leave it to their experience. I have only be punting for about 35 years, so I am probably still a bit naive.

brownwallaby
03-03-2014, 06:39 PM
What if we visit the shop not wearing undies inside ? Can we borrow one from the girl ?

ecchi.gaijin
03-03-2014, 08:19 PM
I think you are correct popeye96, i will leave it to their experience. I have only be punting for about 35 years, so I am probably still a bit naive.

Just stop making stupid comments. You said "underwear MUST stay on", so someone asked what seemed like a legitimate question. What exactly can they do if you get naked? Pressumably nothing, so yes your comment was naive.

Heisenberg
03-03-2014, 08:20 PM
I can confirm this place is 100% legit.. which is a shame

Doubt they'll last long in that location as a legit shop.

popeye96
03-03-2014, 09:32 PM
I can confirm this place is 100% legit.. which is a shame

Doubt they'll last long in that location as a legit shop.

Why not? I'm sure there are plenty of legit massage shops that aren't on a main road. Believe it or not, us punters that are looking for something extra in our massages are in the minority. I'm sure the ladies that are after a massage would much prefer a shop that doesn't have a constant stream of male traffic coming and going (pardon the pun) all day.

Good luck to them I say.

Heisenberg
03-03-2014, 11:04 PM
Why not? I'm sure there are plenty of legit massage shops that aren't on a main road. Believe it or not, us punters that are looking for something extra in our massages are in the minority. I'm sure the ladies that are after a massage would much prefer a shop that doesn't have a constant stream of male traffic coming and going (pardon the pun) all day.

Good luck to them I say.

I also wish them luck. But they're on an industrial estate, around the corner and not on a main road.

If they're after women for massage + other beauty treatment, they're in a bad location.

I'm not just whinging, I do this for a living.

Digger
03-03-2014, 11:52 PM
Just stop making stupid comments. You said "underwear MUST stay on", so someone asked what seemed like a legitimate question. What exactly can they do if you get naked? Pressumably nothing, so yes your comment was naive.

Just stop making stupid comments, eh!,

"Bamboo Panda Massage ...... gives me images of fat chinese girls hitting you with sticks"

That is your comment from your post above ecchi.gaijin!!

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!! Why don't you get your hand off your flaccid penis.

ecchi.gaijin
04-03-2014, 01:57 AM
Just stop making stupid comments, eh!,

"Bamboo Panda Massage ...... gives me images of fat chinese girls hitting you with sticks"

That is your comment from your post above ecchi.gaijin!!

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!! Why don't you get your hand off your flaccid penis.

There is a difference between saying something farcical in jest and saying something farcical because you're a moron. Can you spot which one was which? :surprise:

Digger
04-03-2014, 07:02 AM
There is a difference between saying something farcical in jest and saying something farcical because you're a moron. Can you spot which one was which? :surprise:

Oh really ecchi.gaijin, I find it difficult to determine whether you are a court jester or a moron; I will go with both!!

ecchi.gaijin
04-03-2014, 10:18 AM
Oh really ecchi.gaijin, I find it difficult to determine whether you are a court jester or a moron; I will go with both!!

I don't doubt that at all, I am sure you find a lot of things in life VERY difficult;

Opening your mouth without saying something stupid
Tying your shoelaces
Having a fulfilling relationship with a woman (35 years of paying for sex? ........)

Digger
04-03-2014, 11:27 AM
I don't doubt that at all, I am sure you find a lot of things in life VERY difficult;

Opening your mouth without saying something stupid
Tying your shoelaces
Having a fulfilling relationship with a woman (35 years of paying for sex? ........)

I have found very few things in life difficult, having had a successful professional career.
I much prefer to listen to the stupidity of others like you and take pity on their insecurities.
As for tying shoelaces; not for me, I am a R M Williams boots man.
Relationships? Had two long term relationships and who said anything about paying for sex?
Haven't you heard of quid pro quo? You need to lift your game big time!

ecchi.gaijin
04-03-2014, 11:52 AM
"on their insecurities"? Kind of funny coming from someone who just felt the need to justify himself to a complete stranger. But then I wouldn't expect you to realise how freudian that is.

Digger
04-03-2014, 02:40 PM
"on their insecurities"? Kind of funny coming from someone who just felt the need to justify himself to a complete stranger. But then I wouldn't expect you to realise how freudian that is.

The only thing I feel the need for these days is still a good quality massage.
By the way have you been to Bamboo Panda yet, to suck it and see for yourself? Maybe you have been too busy reading Sigmund's books!

ecchi.gaijin
04-03-2014, 03:04 PM
Not in my part of town, but I am sure it is handy for you and the other residents at Diversicare.

Digger
04-03-2014, 06:24 PM
Not in my part of town, but I am sure it is handy for you and the other residents at Diversicare.

Well ecchi.gaijin, you have really shown the low life that you are! We all grow old eventually but in your case it may not happen.
Bite me!!

brownwallaby
04-03-2014, 06:36 PM
Just had a chat with one of the shop owners. She read this thread and was wondering why supposedly grown up men could be so silly making pointless arguments .....

BrainSex
04-03-2014, 07:00 PM
Can someone kill thread - nothing to see here.

ecchi.gaijin
04-03-2014, 08:27 PM
Well ecchi.gaijin, you have really shown the low life that you are! We all grow old eventually but in your case it may not happen.
Bite me!!

No need to get your Depends in a knot ......

gpeck80
04-03-2014, 10:46 PM
Great. Now I'm confused. I usually visit shops with underwear on my head. So will I be welcome there or what ?

BrainSex
18-10-2014, 03:46 PM
well this place is for sale now : http://www.sunqld.com/libr/libr.php?id=busisale_e&page=1&sn1=&divpage=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=598

brownwallaby
18-10-2014, 04:45 PM
Bamboo massage is in Spring Hill whereas Bamboo Panda is in the southern area

schismatic
21-10-2014, 01:25 PM
Should get 20 punters to chip in a loose grand. Some of you would spend that in a month it seems

RottenLittlePunt
21-10-2014, 01:50 PM
Should get 20 punters to chip in a loose grand. Some of you would spend that in a month it seems

And then what? You think the owners get it from girls regularly for free? lol

Emporio
02-11-2014, 08:02 PM
Ok well one of my ex regular MLs from a nearby shop got in contact with me to let me know things have changed at this place. They need business...read between the lines 😎

oilman
03-11-2014, 09:21 AM
well this place is for sale now : http://www.sunqld.com/libr/libr.php?id=busisale_e&page=1&sn1=&divpage=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=598

Didnt realise its only $20, 000 to buy a shop!

Emporio
04-11-2014, 06:09 PM
That ad is old. It's off the market now and under new management. I went in today and the experience was a positive one!

P/S good lookin girls too 👍

Hooooorny
14-11-2014, 06:12 PM
Bamboo Panda Massage Underwood is not Legit (big smile!), it was earlier in the year. HJ was goooood.

kiwi
16-11-2014, 04:20 PM
Went there today. Spoke to a Chinese lady on the phone but got Wanda? A Singapore girl. Did hear Chinese lady with another client

Good massage and left with a smile

$60 / hf and $30 tip

Would return

tikogoh
17-11-2014, 05:55 AM
I went there yesterday too and I didn't have a good impression of the place. I had Y*** (Beijing lady) for 30 minutes and I didn't get good feel for her. I saw an Indian lady in the opposite room who might be someone I thought might have been working at Exquisite Massage down the road.

My instincts were right and I didn't quite enjoy Y***'s massage.

This joint might be suitable for you guys but for me, it's not what I'm looking for

memememe
17-11-2014, 08:16 AM
I went to this shop earlier in the year and had a massage with the Mexican girl that advertises.

Was fully naked for the massage but nothing happened

brownwallaby
17-11-2014, 08:30 AM
I met a girl who had worked at this shop until recently. She confirmed the shop had a change of management as well as a change in direction

hughbie01
17-11-2014, 01:22 PM
Is this another all Asian shop?

Hooooorny
17-11-2014, 05:51 PM
Is this another all Asian shop?

All asian including Indian, so a mix. The girls are 20s 30s and 40s mostly 30s.

ococpunt
17-11-2014, 07:52 PM
A mix of reviews on this place, not sure if anyone realizes, most of the members commented good on this place seems to be new members which sounds a bit fishy to me.

But regardless, wouldn't mind a punt just to try it out!!!

tikogoh
17-11-2014, 09:55 PM
A mix of reviews on this place, not sure if anyone realizes, most of the members commented good on this place seems to be new members which sounds a bit fishy to me.

But regardless, wouldn't mind a punt just to try it out!!!

Put it this way, different strokes for different folks.

After punting for a few years, you'll know which masseuse will work with you ;)

gitl
19-11-2014, 03:52 PM

I'm not exactly new, have tried a couple of times. It's okay, I didn't think the massages were any good but the finish was just fine for me ...

texass10in
15-12-2014, 10:54 AM
Lol! This is some funny shit. Not productive or helpful in any sense, but watching two strangers go at it over whether a shop is legit or giving handies is hilarious. Digger, the notion you suggest in that the shop is legit is appreciated, however I've had a different experience here recently, so perhaps it is a little naive to think because you didn't have any joy, no one else will. Regardless, I could have been very lucky on the day, had a different girl, etc., so take it for what it's worth. BTW, it wasn't cheap, but decent enough. Much better options in the area if you're after a 'sure thing'.

Merry Christmas and Happy Punting,
Tex

RottenLittlePunt
15-12-2014, 11:16 AM
Digger's comments were from a while ago. Since then it has been mentioned that the shop has shifted it's focus.

Digger
15-12-2014, 02:28 PM
C
Lol! This is some funny shit. Not productive or helpful in any sense, but watching two strangers go at it over whether a shop is legit or giving handies is hilarious. Digger, the notion you suggest in that the shop is legit is appreciated, however I've had a different experience here recently, so perhaps it is a little naive to think because you didn't have any joy, no one else will. Regardless, I could have been very lucky on the day, had a different girl, etc., so take it for what it's worth. BTW, it wasn't cheap, but decent enough. Much better options in the area if you're after a 'sure thing'.

Merry Christmas and Happy Punting,
Tex

You need to keep your finger on the pulse Tex. My comment was a long time ago and since that time the shop has changed owners and type of services. My recent experiences are on a need to know basis and you having been there now you don't need to know!