PDA

View Full Version : General talk Massage me brendale

oilman
03-03-2014, 09:31 PM
Any goss on massage me brendale ?

ecchi.gaijin
03-03-2014, 10:30 PM
I seem to recall there being a thread about this a while ago. I might be mistaken but I think the comments were they are legit, leave them alone.

butyl
04-03-2014, 06:44 AM
I seem to recall there being a thread about this a while ago. I might be mistaken but I think the comments were they are legit, leave them alone.

Completely Legit and the owner came to the forum and made it very clear about the fact that no extra services were on offer. If I recall correctly they were quite disgusted with the fact the store was mentioned here and threatened to sue the website or something.

If I remember correctly having spoken to one of the staff there. At one stage, one of the ML at this shop was claiming to be the owner and offering extras, however once this was found out by the owners/other staff she was very rapidly shown the door.

gpeck80
04-03-2014, 02:54 PM
Damn, missed that drama !

memememe
04-03-2014, 03:05 PM
strictly legit at the shop. one ex ML used to do private HJ massage and now works from home at Northlakes...

mickjones
05-03-2014, 08:26 AM
Any details? I went there a few times. The girls were great, particularly the Fijian. Love to see her privately.

oilman
07-03-2014, 05:21 PM
strictly legit at the shop. one ex ML used to do private HJ massage and now works from home at Northlakes...

Pm me her details?