PDA

View Full Version : General talk What's on offer?

BrainSex
04-03-2014, 02:09 PM
So, we seem to have a repetoire of venues that offer difference services. Let's try and rank them, of course many of these services may not be available in Qld.

a) Venue offer massage, everyone stays clothed.
b) Massage with client stripped to jocks/underwhere

c)-d) Reserved for other definitions

e) Client naked
f) Client naked with arousal but no finish
g) Client naked with happy ending (masseuse clothed)
h) Client naked, happy ending with topless masseuse - no touching
i) Same as H) with touching allowed

j) - N) Reserved for additional definitions

O) Client and masseuse naked
p) Client and masseuse naked on table with touching

s) more

Maybe we need a different part code system:

No of Masseuse Naked Table Service (Zero, HJ, BJ, FS)

1NYZero = Is one masseuse, I was naked on a table with zero action

2BTHK = 2 masseuse , all of us naked, on the table with a handjob

1NBBJ - 1 masseuse, both naked on Bed for a BJ

Thoughts

brownwallaby
04-03-2014, 02:28 PM
I use a different system, it's not about the venue but the individual ML. I have a check list for each, and would give a tick for each item fulfilled. The number of items keep expanding, in an attempt to capture all the subtle nuances of a session. Currently there are 104 items to be ticked off in each session ....
(yeah I have way too much time on my hand and I don't blame if some of you say I should get a life .... which I do)

darthvader
04-03-2014, 02:36 PM
My brain hurts after reading that.

I am all for ranking our fav's with maybe a one line description, if that's on the cards?

ecchi.gaijin
04-03-2014, 02:55 PM
Assuming the use of a code is to circumvent the police or MLs understanding us, then you have a delimna.

You either make the code so secret that no one can learn it (somewhat futile), or you make it easy enough to learn that the people you are trying to hide your conversation from can learn it also (defeats the prupose).

Or are you just looking for some shorthand?

popeye96
04-03-2014, 06:00 PM
Assuming the use of a code is to circumvent the police or MLs understanding us, then you have a delimna.

You either make the code so secret that no one can learn it (somewhat futile), or you make it easy enough to learn that the people you are trying to hide your conversation from can learn it also (defeats the prupose).

Or are you just looking for some shorthand?

Agreed. A code is useless if it is easy enough to decipher. You may as well just come out and say what it is you are trying to say, especially after you have already written the meanings on an open forum.

BrainSex
04-03-2014, 06:54 PM
Oh oops, you guys are putting way to much thought into this. It's just short hand, no reason to circumvent the police as I don't condone illegal activity.

So my review might just be:

wow 8/10 1NBBJ.ch at Fulham Road

waste of $$ boys 1NYZero.au at Adelaide St :(

I've since update the suffice to be country of origin.

I'll be happy to work in brownwallaby's 104 check points.

ecchi.gaijin
04-03-2014, 08:34 PM
I was merely wondering why you were suggesting it since unless the shorthand becomes widely used and well known it is just annoying.

popeye96
04-03-2014, 09:11 PM
Brownwallaby has a 104 point checklist. I have a 2 point checklist.

1. Did she give me a boner?
2. Did she do something to give my boner a release?

Simple. :cool2:

RottenLittlePunt
04-03-2014, 09:24 PM
Brownwallaby has a 104 point checklist. I have a 2 point checklist.

1. Did she give me a boner?
2. Did she do something to give my boner a release?

Simple. :cool2:

HAHA!!

I like it :miao:

Mikey75
04-03-2014, 09:33 PM
I use a different system, it's not about the venue but the individual ML. I have a check list for each, and would give a tick for each item fulfilled. The number of items keep expanding, in an attempt to capture all the subtle nuances of a session. Currently there are 104 items to be ticked off in each session ....
(yeah I have way too much time on my hand and I don't blame if some of you say I should get a life .... which I do)

Holy crap, 104 point checklist?
Do the ML ask you why you have a clipboard? Or is it an excel spreadsheet on your phone?

I'm must be simple man..

At the end of the session,
I just think, did I just get ripped off?
Yes or no... Easy as that

cocktus
04-03-2014, 09:37 PM
yet another perfect platform for elite punters to brag and boost the ego. this time in a little subtle way.

popeye96
04-03-2014, 09:51 PM
yet another perfect platform for elite punters to brag and boost the ego. this time in a little subtle way.

Not necessarily. 98 of the 104 points are covered by BW looking at himself in the mirror before he leaves home. ;)

brownwallaby
04-03-2014, 10:01 PM
Holy crap, 104 point checklist?
Do the ML ask you why you have a clipboard? Or is it an excel spreadsheet on your phone?

I'm must be simple man..

At the end of the session,
I just think, did I just get ripped off?
Yes or no... Easy as that

perfect, you can make punting as simple or as complicated as you want
your preference might be different from mine

brownwallaby
04-03-2014, 10:19 PM

if you can get 4 unsolicited bj's in a week of course you have the rights to be boastful (joking mate, sorry ......)

Mikey75
04-03-2014, 10:35 PM
perfect, you can make punting as simple or as complicated as you want
your preference might be different from mine

Mate, I like the idea of a comprehensive checklist. Do some of the criteria have a heavy weighing or are all the criteria equally weighted? I would like to see your checklist. But I won't be offended if you don't share it.

Cheers

brownwallaby
04-03-2014, 10:42 PM
Mate, I like the idea of a comprehensive checklist. Do some of the criteria have a heavy weighing or are all the criteria equally weighted? I would like to see your checklist. But I won't be offended if you don't share it.

Cheers

so far all criteria are equally weighted but put into different categories. The checklist is far from being comprehensive. It's just a toy to help me determine which one gives the most vfm, or which one gives the most compleat service
can I share it with anyone ....? dunno yet
you can easily create your own

gpeck80
04-03-2014, 11:04 PM
ah that explains your success BW. You go in there with toys :shout:

ecchi.gaijin
05-03-2014, 09:48 AM
if you can get 4 unsolicited bj's in a week of course you have the rights to be boastful (joking mate, sorry ......)

You're doing an after report for the Sports Bar thread? :grimace:

gpeck80
05-03-2014, 01:47 PM
BW likes a good After Report, but I dont think he'd go so far as to bend over ... backwards to write one of those for us.

brownwallaby
05-03-2014, 01:58 PM
i got 4 BJ's from broownwallaby

brownwallaby
05-03-2014, 02:22 PM
ah that explains your success BW. You go in there with toys :shout:

speaking of sex toy, various girls at various shops said there's a certain customer named D.... who always books new girls for 3-4 hours and brings sex toy to the room. Now that's interesting .....

ecchi.gaijin
05-03-2014, 02:23 PM
i got 4 BJ's from broownwallaby

Does that count as autoeroticism?

gpeck80
05-03-2014, 05:22 PM
"speaking of sex toy, various girls at various shops said there's a certain customer named D.... who always books new girls for 3-4 hours and brings sex toy to the room. Now that's interesting ..... "

Hey its called a second child hood and my Mum thinks Im cool !

regards,

D peck80.