PDA

View Full Version : Kimono @ Hillcrest

Kenji2
05-03-2014, 10:23 PM
Ad here:
Link as been modified

Phone:
0481 234 987

Ad is 100% authentic. What you see is what you get, tattoo shown in pictures also seen on her right boob. Currently works out of the motel along Johnson road, browns plains / Hillcrest, near the woollies petrol station.

Not her first time in Brisbane but that doesn't matter. Everything she claims in her ad is true, greeted me in that skimpy kimono, barely covers her round ass mmmmmm...

She's a tall Asian, half Japanese half something I forgot, about 170-180cms, very nice juicy natural firm C/D cup tits, fantastic ass and smooth skin. Teeth a bit off white, but has nice long hair, perfect for holding onto. Prices are VFM IMO, especially for the fact that she is real. I know I'm sounding like her pimp and screw u guys that think it :)

I opted for half service, but negotiated for a different type of service and was very happy with the result. Extras are available and definitely negotiable, within reason. Don't be an asshole and you'll be alright with her.

Very friendly, the only downside was the way I got to her place. Called before I left and was directed to the address. Once I arrived had to text again for directions to room, where I then got the room number from a different mobile. Might be her way of weeding out time wasters or covering her tracks with a burner, who knows. In the end it was worth the bit of dicking around to see her.

PavP
05-03-2014, 10:36 PM
I have sent her text few weeks back and received reply form different number. This different number seems to be appearing on several advt. So I thought to skip her..

ecchi.gaijin
05-03-2014, 11:42 PM
I recall there being a review of a girl saying 200% real photos and tattoo on boob will prove it. I am not saying it is definitely the same advertisement but from memory that review said what he got was not the girl from the ad. If it is the same ad, it might be a case of a pimp running a few girls including the girl in the photos under the same advert.

Glad to hear you got what you were expecting and more.

PavP
06-03-2014, 09:32 PM
The only good thing about this girl was that the pics are real.
terrible service. Opted for 30min full service. .. and all I was listening is 'no honey' ' no honey' ...

As mentioned earlier got the message from different number then listed..

Kenji2
06-03-2014, 11:12 PM
Sucks to hear u got a crappy service. Different for me, but I guess it all depends on the WL and you whether you have a good time or not.

PavP
07-03-2014, 08:02 AM
yeah... it all depends on both parties...

novacastrianlad
25-03-2014, 07:53 AM
hi guys - first post says photos are real as tattoo confirmed as in pics. there are no tattoos in the pics on link in first post. anyone able to confirm if current pics are genuine?

thanks

RottenLittlePunt
25-03-2014, 10:22 AM
hi guys - first post says photos are real as tattoo confirmed as in pics. there are no tattoos in the pics on link in first post. anyone able to confirm if current pics are genuine?

thanks

It's a pimp ad, they probably changed the pics because too many punters were complaining about the wrong girl showing up. In my experience if you see the words Spring Hill and Japanese in the ad, prepare yourself to walk away from the punt. Spring Hill Mews is a syndicate operation. I have had 2 punts there, both were meh. Second time I was given that address I told the girl I had a dud punt there previously. She said she was a new girl and asked what unit I went to last time. After I told her she decided to use the apartment next to it, because that makes it less suss? lol

Kenji2
25-03-2014, 03:58 PM
That link in my first post is not the link which was originally used. New ad "updated", obviously a pimped one. The chick I saw originally was the same one in the flesh, but this one is something else entirely.

gpeck80
25-03-2014, 08:45 PM
Japanese mix. That's rare.

Kenji2
25-03-2014, 10:09 PM
Original link was updated by the pimp so it no longer directs to the WL I reviewed. No point keeping it in the thread if it's not actually linking to her. If you want to see the WL I saw find an ad that has a tattoo on her right boob, visible in a V neck outfit.