PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Ok..I guess I took a bullet for you guys

Yaar
06-03-2014, 09:06 PM
I have to point out that this is definitely subjective and other brothers on the forum may certainly have different experience than what I had. :grimace:

I guess this suits better in this subsection than AR since this is more directed to the shop than the girl.

Anyway here is my story, went to 5 star today and was told there were 4 new Korean girls available. "New", as in fresh-off-the-boat-just-yesterday kinda of new, they don't even have names yet when they say hello, Jason simply called them No.1 No.2 No.3 and No.4 LOL.

The girls looked alrite and I don't want to walk under the sun to another joints so I decided to give it a fair go, I picked girl No.2 for 30min, she looks like in her late 20s or early 30s, around 158cm in a orange dress. My expectation wasn't very high to begin with but HOLY MOLLY THE SESSION WAS SO BAD.

First off the girl apparently didn't know the drills, I waited her for about 5+min in the lounge for her to get out only to realize she has no idea what happened, she sat in the girl's room where i sat outside , lol..no big deal.
Got upstairs and she pointed to the bathroom, I guess she wanted me to take the shower first, that's alright, I am not sure whether she knew she should baths with me and she just doesn't want to, but I dint want to be too harsh on her because Jason already gave her a hard time downstairs for not coming out after I booked her and something about remote in the room.

I know some WLs here has limited English skills and that is fine with me, I am not here for a shrink session, but HOLY CRAP she had to use a dictionary program on her phone to ask me "how old are you" and "where do you live", she literally doesn't understand one word I say and that makes things very difficult, there was very limited communication between us, I think during the whole time she asked me if "i am chileeese" and if I live in "sylee" , that's all (no offense to her, but really bad english).

there was one awkward yet hilarious moment where I asked her to turn around and do doggie style, she seems confused and very resistant and I am 95% certain she thinks I want to f**k her ass..LOL :sweat::sweat::sweat:

I felt so disappointed I just quickly finished and left the room after about 20min. :spook:

The girl I picked from the four are subjectively the most attractive one yet still very ordinary looking (compared to most WLs in 5 star I have seen), her body figure is rather subpar as well, the service was ok but limited, definitely not what you expect from 5 star.

Anyway, that felt like a 2 star service at 5 star. With half the money you probably have a much better time in Tarent Point or some other joints, I d give the whole experience at most 5/10, (to provide some kind of comparison, subjectively speaking probably around 8.5/10 for whiskey@5 star or Angelina@Ginza)

The new Korean girl "No.2" obviously received no training/instruction from the shop yet, honestly I felt this is 5 star's fault for rushing her to the filed before she is ready, and this is all at customer's cost.
I confronted Jason and he shrugged and said to me"new Korean girls".

Will I go back to 5 stars? Certainly.
Will I try another newly arrived Korean girls? Probably not again in this life. I will wait for the AR next time!

TLDR: experiences with the newly arrived Korean girls@5 stars are probably not gonna go too well

Sextus
06-03-2014, 10:23 PM
Funny story Yaar, entertaining yarn, good stuff, made me laugh. :D

Kromm
06-03-2014, 10:31 PM
Save the money and go Penthouse. Trust me.

AHLUNGOR
06-03-2014, 10:33 PM
Brother Yaar,

You should always wait for brother Wil's seal of approval before making your move at the new 5 Star girl !

Just my 5 cents

Cheers

Max Impact
06-03-2014, 11:21 PM
A lot of your concern is about Language. I met Baby at the shop and she knows far less than this Korean girl but it made no difference to the excellent session.

As for looks and service I'm going to have to try myself.

Chick seeker
07-03-2014, 12:00 AM
It's unlikely happen in regarding to my experience @ 5*
Should pick Singapore girl they always good lol

wilisno
07-03-2014, 12:06 AM
Haha Mr Yaar

You took a bullet for us really :burn:

Yes its all the new Mamasan's Sweet talk.

We were promise the world.... as usual from Koreans Mama

And what do we get..... words cannot describe our feelings

Well lets cut all this BS

Bro Yaar, just pop in for a free " Yum Cha " " Satay " or whatever except " KIMCHI "

Jason will look after you

Pls dont stress.... have a good rest

Good night

If that doesn't heal any bullet wound, what would ? :miao:

tarl1975
07-03-2014, 12:09 AM
This is what I called customer service!! MOC was my last visit to any place 6 to 7 weeks ago... probably time to visit 5 Star!

AHLUNGOR
07-03-2014, 12:12 AM
I thought you would offer sushi, Pad Thai or nasi goreng !!

wilisno
07-03-2014, 12:20 AM
Our Sushis are reject from the land of the rising SON:miao:
My rising son will not reject any good sushi ! :miao:

Ayumi was ahh ... yummy !

ouch
09-03-2014, 12:35 PM
I have read more than a little negative feedback on 5* management customer service levels. That is great customer service above and I am sure many reluctant bros as myself who have read nice girls . But poor issue resolution by management . Been off putting. Now I think they will benefit greatly by such good show of customer service.