PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Red Tea Lounge Massage

DV8AUS
07-03-2014, 11:28 AM
Saw in today's CM and ad for a new shop opening next Friday in the Garden City area. Red Tea Massage Lounge sounds interesting but I'm not sure what a lounge massage is, can anyone enlighten me what it is?.

ecchi.gaijin
07-03-2014, 11:32 AM
Lounge being another term for a shop (cocktail lounge etc).

samdv
07-03-2014, 11:40 AM
lounge massage or massage lounge? they will have different meaning i suppose. Massage lounge will mean what ecchi.g just said and lounge massage will probably mean massage chairs in a big lounge or something. Since you mentioned Red Tea Massage Lounge it probably just means a shop. hmm interesting Green Tea and now Red tea...competitor? :D

brownwallaby
07-03-2014, 11:47 AM
Maybe it's associated with one of the shops? or maybe not?

Digger
07-03-2014, 02:06 PM
Maybe it's associated with one of the more established massage shops?

Maybe it's 658 Kessels Rd re opening!! OMFG

DV8AUS
07-03-2014, 10:55 PM
Maybe it's 658 Kessels Rd re opening!! OMFG

Oh shit I hope not!

There was a for-lease sign out front of 658 a few weeks back!

Heisenberg
08-03-2014, 12:13 AM
What was wrong with that old Kessels joint?

bigbob
08-03-2014, 07:46 AM
What was wrong with that old Kessels joint?

been there its shit

Kenji2
08-03-2014, 09:30 AM
Dodgy rooms. Dingy setup. Crappy furnishings. Below average looking mature women. Felt like I was in a crack house. That was about 4 years ago mind you

levi
08-03-2014, 09:41 AM
Hopefully this is a new shop with a new owner.

i was taken as a hostage when i visited them a few years ago. Handed in the entry fee to the lady boss and I asked for a Chinese girl who was sitting in the lounge. Shown the room and I stripped off. An Indian girl came in and she said she will be doing the massage. I said I asked for the Chinese girl. She said noooo. I wanted to speak to the boss but apparently she has gone. so the stand-off began. The Indian girl didn't want to refund me. She said I need to get it from the boss. I waited there, just staring at them for a good 30 mins. Finally they couldn't stand and given my money back.

DV8AUS
13-03-2014, 02:31 PM
Does anyone have an info on this shop/lounge opening tomorrow?

Hopefully they will post a new ad with details, phone number or address would be helpful.

If anyone has any details please advise as I'll be in that area tomorrow....:grimace:

brownwallaby
13-03-2014, 03:06 PM
Hopefully this is a new shop with a new owner.

you're half right

brownwallaby
13-03-2014, 11:52 PM
news from the grapevine:
it's opening tomorrow. 9am to 9.30pm
they'll put up an adv in CM and apparently there'll be great vfm promo offer

DV8AUS
14-03-2014, 10:27 AM
news from the grapevine:
it's opening tomorrow. 9am to 9.30pm
they'll put up an adv in CM and apparently there'll be great vfm promo offer

Yes there is a new ad in today's CM with a phone number.....:slobber:

paragon2312
14-03-2014, 04:32 PM
But that's as far as I got in terms of fact finding as I didnt dare take the plunge. Anyone else been yet, because when I called and mentioned the ad they also quoted a 20minute foot spa for $20, $60 for 1hour and I think $40 for 30

Bubbaloo
14-05-2014, 06:54 PM
There is nothing about Red Tea that I don't love. They're extremely professional and attentive, the massages (well 3 of 4) we're exceptional, and I always leave the place extremely relaxed, massive smile, and wanting to go back, like now.

friskychris
15-05-2014, 08:34 PM
Not relevant

Bubbaloo
15-05-2014, 08:38 PM
I found the place average. Rude host, average massage, rude ML with bad attitude, poor location and the entrance is too open. Don't mind me, I don't share the same tastes for many of the girls in the shops who are "stunners".

My first reaction was that you must've visited a RTM in a an evil, parallel universe. I'll concede that people are different, and it is what it is. I've never had anything but genuine smiles and great service in there. Seriously, I'd go hang out in the lounge there just for a chat and a bit of tea. I haven't, but it wouldn't be a waste of my time. A shop full of sweethearts in my opinion.

brownwallaby
15-05-2014, 08:40 PM
I'm a big fan of RTM

popeye96
15-05-2014, 10:39 PM
Like most things in life, it comes back to attitude. Just by reading certain peoples posts, it is usually easy enough to tell what sort of an attitude they give off. I have found that most of the time you get out of life what you put in to it.

Bubbaloo
16-05-2014, 01:24 AM
Like most things in life, it comes back to attitude. Just by reading certain peoples posts, it is usually easy enough to tell what sort of an attitude they give off. I have found that most of the time you get out of life what you put in to it.

Girls are also quite often a very good judge of douchiness. This isn't to say people sometimes don't just have bad lick, or go in on a REALL bad day.

friskychris
16-05-2014, 06:22 PM
Not relevant

Bubbaloo
16-05-2014, 08:35 PM
I should start by saying that my quoting you Bubbaloo was not in any way aimed at you but In reference that I have a different opinion.

I'm always a gentlemen and certainly don't portray a bad attitude so I was pretty shocked by the poor service I got. Never had trouble at the othe major shops around town and always made feel welcome and have a good time.

I tried them when they first opened. They may have improved but I wouldn't rush back after my experience.

I didn't think you did, similarly, I wasn't pointing any arrows at you. If everyone loved the place as much as I do, I wouldn't love the place as much as I do. Cheers.

s0210058
19-05-2014, 08:35 PM
Hey guys, I am very new to here and I am really interested in trying this place out..
Does anyone know if this Red tea massage therapeuties is a legit lounge or they provide RnT??
if rnt is provided... any recommendations there??
Thanks a lot!!! :)

popeye96
19-05-2014, 11:46 PM
If you read through the reviews, I think you should be able to work this out for yourself. The only way to really know is to give it a try for yourself. Good luck and have fun.

s0210058
20-05-2014, 01:00 AM
If you read through the reviews, I think you should be able to work this out for yourself. The only way to really know is to give it a try for yourself. Good luck and have fun.

thanks for the reply :)
sorry for being noob and i will try to read more posts !!
yes i have been there just now and it was a satisfying massage with no so happy ending..
i guess i just didn't make the idea clear i wanted a happy ending... :(
however, my back is good now and my little dick is.... :(

Bubbaloo
20-05-2014, 01:47 AM
Go for the massage, mate! Don't worry about anything else. You spend the whole session worrying about whether or not something strange and magical is going to happen and two things are likely to happen:

1. You won't enjoy the massage nearly as much and,
2. The masseuse is going to think you've got some issues.

Enjoy it! These girls are awesome : )

s0210058
20-05-2014, 05:58 PM
Go for the massage, mate! Don't worry about anything else. You spend the whole session worrying about whether or not something strange and magical is going to happen and two things are likely to happen:

1. You won't enjoy the massage nearly as much and,
2. The masseuse is going to think you've got some issues.

Enjoy it! These girls are awesome : )

hahahaa, thanks for replying mate! :)
and yes i think i get how the game works now and i have adjusted my mind a little bit,
now i should think in a way that "extra is bonus and not to be devestated when nothing happy come out in the end"..
and yes i have just been there today!! made up my mine and walked in without any appointment.. THIS IS MY FIRST TIMEEEE!!!!! LOL
waited for 10-15 mins and finally someone came and said hi to me.
she was a little chinese girl and she was wearing little one piece skirt, average/slightly above average looking and good smile!
then i was brought into room and paid her before everything started. I got onto bed with my undies on (which I shouldn't I think???? LOL)
had my 60 min massage and surprisingly this little girl has GOOD strength and she exactly knew where my sore spots are on my back!!! CREDIT!!
since my back is really pretty bad so when she asked my whether i need a front rub i said no (which I think I should have said yes for higher chance of happy ending!! LOL)
and in the end i was so nervous and my heart was pumping so fast because i was uncertain whether i should ask if there;s any "extra".. (omg, believe me my heart really nearly couldn't take it.. sorry for being newb)
afterall time was up and she served me a cup of hot tea and walked me out..

soooooo ... so far my first experience wasn't "Happy" but overall i am really satisfied with the massage she gave me. It is such a relieve and now i can barely feel aches, will see how it goes tomorrow..

so guys that's my little first time experience and hope you all enjoy it.
please let me know what i can do or improve next time to get a real HAPPY ending? haha
if it is because of privacy reason, please feel free to PM me!
hopefully i will get better in skills and luck and i can contribute more in this forum ! :)

BrainSex
29-05-2014, 09:57 AM
so when she asked my whether i need a front rub i said no (which I think I should have said yes for higher chance of happy ending!! LOL)
hilarious she must have been wondering too

Bubbaloo
30-05-2014, 02:32 AM
hilarious she must have been wondering too

Yeah, I think that might have been the kiss of death :)

s0210058
30-05-2014, 07:53 PM
Yeah, I think that might have been the kiss of death :)

LOL... that's funny ! it is so funny to look at myself today !!
anyway, went to RTM again and give them a second try few days ago...
I, however, was really disappointed compared to my first ever experience...

Went in just on time with appointment, greeted straightly by ML and went into room.
gears off and ML started massage. She asked me about strength and I said "medium" (After having muscle bruises from some other places I will never say strong again!)
however, her medium is in fact like "soft ++++".. !!!! massage technique is just fair and she couldn't put pressure right through the pressure points..
Very disappointed throughout from shoulder to toe. very quiet session.. with bit interections but it was really quiet as compared to my first time experience..
No flipping over and massage in front. she in the end just asked "do you want that"
I said "yes please" politely and she asked me to turn around. extra technique is okay but one big turn down ...
"faster, can you be faster?"

well.. in the end sort of left the place "happily" but in fact not so happy. say 4/10 satisfaction this time?

Maybe ML had a bad day today or sth? hopefully she doesn't treat everyone like this.. :sweat:

gitl
31-05-2014, 10:07 AM
She asked me about strength and I said "medium" (After having muscle bruises from some other places I will never say strong again!)
however, her medium is in fact like "soft ++++".. !!!! massage technique is just fair

Not all MLs are equal. Even in legit places I still have certain ones I prefer as no two are ever identical in technique. See it as the price of punting and stick to one that you like when you find her ;)

(Although half the fun is in not knowing what variety of chocolate you're going to get out of the box hehe)

bigbob
01-06-2014, 05:49 PM
hahahaa, thanks for replying mate! :)
and yes i think i get how the game works now and i have adjusted my mind a little bit,
now i should think in a way that "extra is bonus and not to be devestated when nothing happy come out in the end"..
and yes i have just been there today!! made up my mine and walked in without any appointment.. THIS IS MY FIRST TIMEEEE!!!!! LOL
waited for 10-15 mins and finally someone came and said hi to me.
she was a little chinese girl and she was wearing little one piece skirt, average/slightly above average looking and good smile!
then i was brought into room and paid her before everything started. I got onto bed with my undies on (which I shouldn't I think???? LOL)
had my 60 min massage and surprisingly this little girl has GOOD strength and she exactly knew where my sore spots are on my back!!! CREDIT!!
since my back is really pretty bad so when she asked my whether i need a front rub i said no (which I think I should have said yes for higher chance of happy ending!! LOL)
and in the end i was so nervous and my heart was pumping so fast because i was uncertain whether i should ask if there;s any "extra".. (omg, believe me my heart really nearly couldn't take it.. sorry for being newb)
afterall time was up and she served me a cup of hot tea and walked me out..

soooooo ... so far my first experience wasn't "Happy" but overall i am really satisfied with the massage she gave me. It is such a relieve and now i can barely feel aches, will see how it goes tomorrow..

so guys that's my little first time experience and hope you all enjoy it.
please let me know what i can do or improve next time to get a real HAPPY ending? haha
if it is because of privacy reason, please feel free to PM me!
hopefully i will get better in skills and luck and i can contribute more in this forum ! :)
just take those undies of front rub always say yes

BrisMoses
02-07-2014, 05:19 PM
Anyone worth seeing at the moment ?

Bubbaloo
04-07-2014, 04:45 PM
If Kate is still there... She is an excellent masseuse 😉

brownwallaby
04-07-2014, 06:40 PM
If Kate is still there... She is an excellent masseuse ��

she's gone after finding out her name being discussed on these pages

Bubbaloo
05-07-2014, 12:54 AM
I can't see the mention of her being a great masseuse being very offensive or detrimental to business.

some1likeU
05-07-2014, 02:37 PM
she's gone after finding out her name being discussed on these pages
So she is gone? Can we get a confirmation??

brownwallaby
05-07-2014, 11:25 PM
just ring the shop

gpeck80
06-07-2014, 02:32 PM

wunderboy
14-07-2014, 02:39 PM
Taiwanese ML.

Good massage with some special techniques. Extra is $40.

Would recommend this place.