PDA

View Full Version : Girl info New Korean and Japanese Ladies arriving in the shop!!!!

VENUS
07-03-2014, 02:57 PM
New Korean and Japanese Ladies arriving in the shop!!!! CoCo, Candy, Sunny, Wendy...
5 star facilities. Call for your special girl!!!
10:00 a.m. - Late
Ladies are 18- 25 years old. Over 35 ladies stand by everyday!
Service
Body Slide. Water Slide. Massage. Full service.
Rates
Full service 1 H $230
Full service 45 mins $180
Full service 30 mins $150

02 7901 1995

6A Gray St. Bondi Junction

AHLUNGOR
07-03-2014, 03:09 PM
New Korean and Japanese Ladies arriving in the shop!!!! CoCo, Candy, Sunny, Wendy...
5 star facilities. Call for your special girl!!!
10:00 a.m. - Late
Ladies are 18- 25 years old. Over 35 ladies stand by everyday!
Service
Body Slide. Water Slide. Massage. Full service.
Rates
Full service 1 H $230
Full service 45 mins $180
Full service 30 mins $150

02 7901 1995

6A Gray St. Bondi Junction

Your prices are good for 45/60 min, but you are charging the same price for 30 min as 5 Star!!

Are you providing the similar 5 star services ??

rooter
09-03-2014, 02:37 PM
Finally got around to checking out this shop.
It sounded like it provided a different sort of service - sort of like FS shop and Midas combined.
It was a bit of a disappointment actually.
There were only 2 or 3 girls on duty and 1 girl free. The mamasan was friendly enough and showed me the price list so I chose the 1 hour ($230) package which includes water slide, soapy/lotion body slide, massage and full service.
Mamasan said that either only one room is equipped for the water slide service and it was booked or the girl that provides this service was booked, so I could only have the 45min ($180) package which includes everything except the water slide. OK.
The girl was Korean and late 20s, slim body size 6 but not toned.
Nice enough girl (not really a princess) but very professional and systematic in her approach (step 1, step 2, step 3 etc) - definitely no GFE.
No shower together, no DFK (actually no kissing at all), no DATY, no bbbj (brief token cbj only).
And no soapy/lotion bodyslide, and just a short token "massage".
The fucking was OK, but nothing spectacular.
So overall I wasn't really impressed.

DarkZero01
09-03-2014, 08:43 PM
It sounded like it provided a different sort of service - sort of like FS shop and Midas combined.
There were only 2 or 3 girls on duty and 1 girl free. The mamasan was friendly enough and showed me the price list so I chose the 1 hour ($230) package which includes water slide, soapy/lotion body slide, massage and full service.
Mamasan said that either only one room is equipped for the water slide service and it was booked or the girl that provides this service was booked, so I could only have the 45min ($180) package which includes everything except the water slide. OK.
Nice enough girl (not really a princess) but very professional and systematic in her approach (step 1, step 2, step 3 etc) - definitely no GFE.
No shower together, no DFK (actually no kissing at all), no DATY, no bbbj (brief token cbj only).

Mind explaining what is a water slide?
i have never heard of such service before.

wilisno
09-03-2014, 08:52 PM
Mind explaining what is a water slide?
i have never heard of such service before.
Body to body slide on an air mattress with water running on it !

Sextus
09-03-2014, 10:42 PM

To bad you didn't get the one hour girl with the full water slide, your review would have been very interesting!

AHLUNGOR
09-03-2014, 11:51 PM
This is the old Misty's shop, used to do At Mitchelle style Caucasian body to body massage HJ finishes. Extras seemed to be available quite freely but very pricy, on top of the already top tier b2b rates, you pay at least $50 more for a CBJ and $100+ for FS !

But they did have pretty hot girls and young European backpackers !

But since Mistys moved to 377! This shop has changed hands another two or three times !

I suppose if you are in the Eastern suburbs, it's handy location, otherwise, perhaps there are other better options !

Cheers

VENUS
10-03-2014, 08:39 AM
Of course we are better than the 5 star, actually we have lots new girls start working, come and have a look. Provide you more luxury experience.

Gucci2012
10-03-2014, 10:36 AM

Hmmmm that is a very disappointing experience from seasoned and trusted punter. I wish these new operators would visit other established operations and actually see what real service is so that they could explain it to their girls.

greedy fish
10-03-2014, 12:40 PM
I went to Venus Sunday afternoon last week. Lots girls up there at that day. The boss just gave to me 6 girls to pick from. Finally I decided my mind to pick the girl name is call SUNNY. Great service. The boss also let me know will lots of new girls will attend in Venus at this week. Can't wait that magic happens:::)))!!!!

QUOTE=rooter;473060]Finally got around to checking out this shop.
So overall I wasn't really impressed.[/QUOTE]

wilisno
10-03-2014, 01:14 PM
I went to Venus Sunday afternoon last week. Lots girls up there at that day. The boss just gave to me 6 girls to pick from. Finally I decided my mind to pick the girl name is call SUNNY. Great service. The boss also let me know will lots of new girls will attend in Venus at this week. Can't wait that magic happens:::)))!!!!

QUOTE=rooter;473060]Finally got around to checking out this shop.
So overall I wasn't really impressed.[/QUOTE]
Why do you have to quote rooter's report in writing your own report ???

Just to point out that he's wrong ?

nightfun
10-03-2014, 02:21 PM
I went there last sunday again, there is arround 6-10 new girls. nice one.

rooter
10-03-2014, 02:27 PM
I was there early on a weekday which is generally a quiet time which would explain why there were only 2 girls rostered.
Looks like weekends are busier.

AHLUNGOR
10-03-2014, 02:30 PM
I went there last sunday again, there is arround 6-10 new girls. nice one.

Registered today !

First post !

Welcome to the forum !

:cool2:

greedy fish
11-03-2014, 10:12 AM
I was there early on a weekday which is generally a quiet time which would explain why there were only 2 girls rostered.
Looks like weekends are busier. Oh, that's why you only see two girls. This week got totally different experience. Lots young Korean girls standby, try again many will have fun, body