PDA

View Full Version : General talk Introduction and seeking advice.

cmaxon
08-03-2014, 01:11 PM
Hey guys, part time lurker turned member here.

I have been out of the punting game the last few years, well at least as a regular thing.
I have been a bit restricted by finances to punt too regularly lately and therefor have not been too adventurous with trying new places.

The places I have been to recently are as follows:

46 Sydenham Rd: I have had a few good punts here with some fairly attractive girls. Most times I have been given a line up and only once has a girl tried the old "you pick me?" trick before letting the other girls in. From memory I think it was $85 30 min. Thet entrance is a bit too public for my liking.

28 Vincent St: $60 20 min, $80 30 min, true punting... might find a gem every blue moon but the last few times i've been there I didn't find them.

I have frequented a lot of other places but not in the last 3 years so any info I have on them is out of date.

Now, to the point of this thread. The advice.

I have just got an amazing pay out from a former employer. Enough to put some aside for the future, travel and also enough to be able to treat myself to some of the nicer things i have been denying myself lately.

If anyone has tips on any of the following it will would be appreciated. Also, i really like cute, petite asian girls, GFE.

- Shops from inner west to city, that are a bit above the $80 30 min type shops.
- I have been to Romeos (not for years) but not Midas or Masstige 8. Wheres best and are there other shops like this now? (pref BJ finish)
- As a one off treat an amazing higher priced lady ($300 - 500)

Thanks

Maxon

Oneonone
08-03-2014, 03:25 PM
All the info you want is in the AR on the forum just pick how much you want to spend and where you want to go and find the girl you want to see.

cmaxon
08-03-2014, 07:08 PM
I have read AR's here clearly. It's just too hard on these boards these days to tell what information is current or not. It's just a mess of shop owners bumping there own shops threads to the top while the other stuff gets buried. I just was asking if anyone had specific recommendations.

It was also just an introduction. The attitude of people on this board towards newcomers is what turned me off it years ago, I guess it shows some things never change.

hairy1231
08-03-2014, 08:24 PM
Now, to the point of this thread. The advice.

I have just got an amazing pay out from a former employer. Enough to put some aside for the future, travel and also enough to be able to treat myself to some of the nicer things i have been denying myself lately.

If anyone has tips on any of the following it will would be appreciated. Also, i really like cute, petite asian girls, GFE.

- Shops from inner west to city, that are a bit above the $80 30 min type shops.
- I have been to Romeos (not for years) but not Midas or Masstige 8. Wheres best and are there other shops like this now? (pref BJ finish)
- As a one off treat an amazing higher priced lady ($300 - 500)

Thanks
Maxon

Grats on the bonus pay out, wish i get from my employer too for the hard work i do *cough cough*

Asian, GFE, cute, petite.....Ginza would be the one to go in the city, but lowest 30min rate is $120 (Silver premium or gold class girls). Other place i will let other punter suggest but its hard to go wrong at ginza, just check their timetable and book a girl as its a busy shop with most girl getting booked out.

Not too sure about RnT but been seeing other people posting saying Midas, M8 both pretty similar to Romeos

And for a higher price ..one off (doubt that xp) there are 5* Star penthouse girls ($300/hr) and Angelina (spanish mix Singaporean, $320/hr) from Ginza. Havent seen any negative review from these 2.

AHLUNGOR
09-03-2014, 01:03 AM
Originally Posted by cmaxon
The attitude of people on this board towards newcomers is what turned me off it years ago, I guess it shows some things never change.

I don't know about other people, my attitude towards new comers have always been:

Welcome to the forum brother, have fun and enjoy !

Did that put you off ??

AHLUNGOR
09-03-2014, 01:09 AM
Actually, may be one more point, if you haven't mentioned anything about a big paid out from your employer (big enough to put some away for the future!) then may be more people will be keener to give your suggestions !

Now that you have so much money, why don't you just go Modello 18 ??

Sorry mate, may be some of us are just jealous ??

Next time try telling people you won the lotto and like to have some punting tips and see what sort of responses you will get!

Just my two cents !!

Ps, alternatively , if someone said he just got the sack and in need of a good punt to lift himself, and he only has $100 left ! I'm sure many brothers will jump out of the woodworks to give him good tips!

I think that could be the attitude around here, I could be wrong ......lol

cmaxon
09-03-2014, 03:14 AM
Thanks for the tips guys. Does Midas and Masstige 8 do CBJ finishes? There websites are ambiguous.

ALHUNGOR, I was put off. I contributed a few after reports for the shitty places I was going to (35 parra rd, annandale. some other place near leichhardt), none which were amazingly positive (one girl from 35 that i did like was named Mona, amazing) and any post I made I just got accused of being the owner of the shops. As for why don't just go to Mordello 18, well i have never heard of them. Thanks for the suggestion. In regards to the jealousy, fair point, but i have spent years being jealous of the exploits of most of you guys. A $60, 20 min punt at 28 vincent street would sometimes take a month of planning my finances. I guess i am a little excited but this is the only place i could ask for advice. Its not something i discuss with friends.

Since my return to lurking here it is mainly shop owners burying threads to bump there own that is off putting. I think shop info should perhaps be a stand alone forum. Clearly just a suggestion, i am new here after all.

To contribute to the cause, I found myself in the area so I stopped in at a place I hadnt been to since the early 2000s, 647 elizabeth street.
I saw Sunny, I am sure i have seen her name mentioned around here before. I would write an AR but it was kind of forgettable. Just didnt have the connection I need to have a good punt, real GFE feel. My fault too, I knew I didnt have the energy and knew to make it worthwhile but the call was too great.