View Full Version : Bellevue 12 Lily Past and Present @ 12 Bellevue

Steven Seagal
08-03-2014, 08:28 PM
Bellevue 12
12 Bellevue St.
Surry Hills

Hi Everyone,

This is a review of Lily.

Comparing the past the present is always a hazardous endeavour. The reason for this is that we are forever looking at everything through the prism of what is now.

Take for example Stephanie Ballsup that I was crazy about in high school. She had a beautiful face, lovely, slim body with full C-cups that just begged to be sucked. She had a lovely voice and all the guys wanted her. She was a cheerleader and always mentioned in the school newspaper.

Stephanie went out with me once, but during that date she couldn’t find a thing right with me. As we sat in the restaurant the following conversation took place:

Stephanie; You always eat that way?
Seagal: What’s wrong with how I eat?
Stephanie: I guess it’s ok if you like to eat that way.
Seagal: What way?
Stephanie; Like a hog that just had the slops thrown at him by the farmer!

Well, she married Randy Putz the high school quarterback of the football team, while I did a stint in the Army and learned what it was like to live like a hog too.

To make a long story short, I went to my 20th class reunion and encountered Stephanie. She looked like she was in training to be the Heavyweight Champion of Taco Bell. She stood in the middle of the reception area of the reunion with a cigarette in one hand and a can of Budweiser in the other. She was drinking those Buds like she thought they were about to declare alcohol illegal in the next 10 minutes. She spotted me, while a half arsed band was playing shithouse tunes from the Sixties and the following interaction ensued:

Stephanie: What happened to us Steven?
Seagal: There was no us.
Stephanie: There should have been.
Seagal: You married Randy and lived happily ever after.
Stephanie: Bullshit. Randy is a hobo who cheats on me every time he can.
Seagal: I am sure Randy has his good qualities.
Stephanie: He’s a fucking weenie!

I left the reunion shortly after and felt blessed, that while I may also be a weenie, I did not have to work my arse of to cop her wrath and keep her topped up with Buds and smokes.

This brings us to Lily. Let me say right off the bat that I like Lily and she provides an excellent service, but there is a BUT in this perhaps.

Before I get to the present let’s go back to the past with excerpts of posts I have made on different forums about her since 2010.

February 5, 2010

“Lily was dressed in what appeared to be the Rooty Hill RSL equivalent of a Vegas showgirl outfit. It was sort of a bikini like thing with sequins all over it and strands of sequined strips of cloth handing around the bottom. Not sexy mates. It actually looked kind of funny.

Lily claims to be 29, but I suspect about 35. She appears to have never had a bub. I rate her as pretty with C-cups and very responsive nipples.

She does her very best to please. She can offer a really good gfe or pse. She will happily do bbj for as long as you want. In this respect she is a typical Bellevue girl. I stayed the hour and enjoyed it very much. Her English is pretty good.”

5 April 2010

Double:
Lily and Lisa

“Lily is late 20’s, slim build with B cups and like Lisa does her best to make the punter happy. They did a full on lesbian double with me as an active participant. They dfk’ed each other and datyed each other as well. They both took turns giving me a bbj while the other did rimming,”

22 June 2013

Double
Wendy and Lily

“I decided to bring in Lily that I had not seen for 2 years. Lily is late 30’s, more solid than Wendy, B+-C- boobs and a small pot belly. It’s not a bad pot and is ok. I think Lily is pretty and sexy.

I suspect Lily has been ducking me too because her friend Lisa hates my guts and told her so. Lisa hates me because I used to see her a lot and then started seeing Vicky and that pissed her off. (See how everybody comes to see me as a pest?)

Wendy and Lily are friends and do a semi-lesbian double. They will suck each other’s nipples and passionately dfked each other.. While I would screw one of them the other would rim me and give me a cat bath all over.

The session ended with me cumming in Lily’s mouth.

Did they hate me? I asked them both said they “Love me too much!’ and that, as they say is that.”

4 July 2013

By the way Js I wish you had read my review of LaLa and waited for Lily. Lily is a gem!

1 December 2013

“Lily: Mainland Chinese: Mid to late 30’s with shaved pussy. Good all-rounder. It’s pretty much all there except anal. I like her face and she has a good attitude. B cups and good English.”

14 January 2014

“Likes Seagal:
Monica, Lucy, YuYu and Jennifer.

Thinks Seagal isn’t too bad:
Vicky, Wendy, Mona, Lily, Apple and Tina

Doesn’t like SeagaLaLa, Lisa, Candy, Jessica, Jenny and CoCo”.

17 February, 2014

This is the latest punt with Lily.

I caught Lily as she was clocking on shortly after 3:00.

All the old good stuff was still there. She does not look to have changed a bit. Her English is better than the old times.

I started to dfk with her and discovered she had really bad breath. It was then that I remembered she had that same bad breath when I last saw her. It was obviously not a food bad breath or a cock sucking bad breath as I was first in the queue. She might benefit from chews several packs of Dentine chewing gum.

Her bbj is still something worth the price of admission alone. She really wraps her lips around the cock and sucks for all she’s worth.

Lily delivers service with a smile and I think she still tolerates me even though her friend Lisa has removed me from her Xmas card list.

She still does rimming up there with the best, (only Vicky and Nancy are better), and I enjoyed her in cowgirl, mish and doggie.

She is a great girl and offers a service that will not disappoint.

BUT

Is that bad breath merely a bad two times in a row for me or halitosis?

Anyway, nostalgia ain’t what it used to be and he who looks back go back.

Will I see Lily again? Yes and hope that bad breath isn’t present.

Got to go now folks. See you again soon.

Until that time . . .until that time.

Steven

samuraiboy
08-03-2014, 09:30 PM
you had me at "...we are forever looking at everything through the prism of what is now". I had to read that sentence three times to make sure I understood its true dimensions.

another bro seagal masterpiece.

Sextus
08-03-2014, 11:27 PM
Lily was dressed in what appeared to be the Rooty Hill RSL equivalent of a Vegas showgirl outfit. It was sort of a bikini-like thing with sequins all over it and strands of sequined strips of cloth handing around the bottom..... It actually looked kind of funny.

Rooty Hill RSL equivalent...ha ha ha :shout:

Just love your observations Steven!

CunningLinguist
08-03-2014, 11:42 PM
Could too much rimming and BBBJ give you bad breath :)

Raybo
11-03-2014, 11:49 AM
Nice one Seagal. I seen Lisa the other day. Got the feeling that she would get pretty nasty if you went in and chose another girl when she was available.