PDA

View Full Version : Interesting experience

WhyDidIWait
08-03-2014, 08:49 PM
Went to my regular legit massage shop the other day. Legit because in all the times I've been, while there was ball tickling and teasing, there was no hint of extras. But the massage is great.

I was told my regular was on holidays and to try a new masseuse. Walked in and was greeted by lady (mid 30s me thinks but can never tell) in short skirt. I stripped and laid on the table. Was regretting my decision when she began to answer her phone but thought, hey it's been a long week, why not get a massage to relax.

Anyway, she's on the phone while she's massaging my shoulders and I find my left hand had somehow made its way under the skirt and onto her left inner thigh. My left hand continues to brush her thigh in rhythm with her massage on my shoulders and she doesn't make any attempts to move away. I didn't get my hopes up though as I know this is a legit shop and I'm thinking...blue balls :(

She climbs on the table and proceeds to massage my lower back and inner thighs. Still thinking blue balls. On the flip, she massages my legs and lo and behold, flicks my little brother. As this stage, I'm thinking...what the heck is going on? I start getting an erection and she laughs and talks to my little brother...go back to sleep? Why are you waking up? I'm basically thinking...YOU BIG TEASE!

She moves up to my chest and by this time, I lost my erection. She proceeds to massage my chest and my nipples and as they become erect, she laughs and asks why they are erect? By now, I'm thinking...B$:ch as I know this is a legit shop.

This goes around for the half hour I'm lying on my back...massage, tease, massage, tease and I'm thinking I need to get out of here. With about 10 minutes to go, she uses oil to massage my stomach and when she's finished, she gets some tissue to wipe my oil from my stomach. I take this as a sign that the massage is finished as my regular would do this stomach massage and would wipe the oil with tissues before I leave. So when she's finished, I am about to get up when lo and behold, she asked if I want a hj?

I'm thinking...you've bee teasing me for the last half hour and you expect me to say no? So I say yes and she says we have to be quiet as the boss lady doesn't encourage this. The finish was great but it was more interesting as when I was about to shoot my load, the boss lady was talking through the door and we had to be extremely quiet.

After she wiped me down, I was still lying on the table and as we were talking, she kept pinching my nipples. Man, I could've gone again, but alas, funds are low :-(

brownwallaby
08-03-2014, 09:29 PM
a nice story, but frankly I never got erection on my nipples. is that normal or not ?

Kenji2
08-03-2014, 09:42 PM
I don't get the nipple thing either. ML and WL alike always start flicking, pinching or sucking my nipples and there is absolutely no reaction whatsoever. Definitely not an erogenous zone for me, any others find this arousing? I can only think they do this because it makes them horny and wet when their nipples are being sucked or teased.

JustMetoday
08-03-2014, 10:16 PM
Dont suppose I could ask for a PM with more info on the shop /ML ? Very interested in trying my luck too...

gpeck80
09-03-2014, 03:54 AM
"a nice story, but frankly I never got erection on my nipples. is that normal or not ? "

No BW its not. Your erection should appear in your pelvic region,:cool2: not on your chest :surprise:

WhyDidIWait
09-03-2014, 11:53 AM
Sorry. Didn't know what word to use to describe my nipples going hard.

By the way, with all the hate on some other posts, I am not a pimp and I don't have shares in the shop.

brownwallaby
09-03-2014, 11:59 AM
We'll believe you if you share the name of the shop :p

WhyDidIWait
09-03-2014, 12:31 PM
BW ha ha ha. I think that's how all the hate started.

brownwallaby
09-03-2014, 05:27 PM
Hi WDIW, I called the shop, asking about their business hours. The lady said 'we're open 24 hours', then she laughed ...... I think I feel a good vibe. Will follow up later, cheers

WhyDidIWait
09-03-2014, 06:19 PM
BW. Crap. Sounds like it wasn't a legit shop all this time and I misread all the signs!

Blue-Marvel
10-03-2014, 12:45 PM
Interesting.... =D
Name of the shop? pm if required

thanks in advanced....
over due for some fun.... been over a month since my last punt

TRD Aurion
10-03-2014, 05:37 PM
Really a 24hrs massage shop? Wow maybe passable

Heisenberg
10-03-2014, 11:25 PM
Indeed. Cruised past on the way home just now and it was still open. Interesting.. I'm certainly keen.

TRD Aurion
11-03-2014, 03:07 PM
Could someone be nice and PM me the details if possible :)

Lovearubntug
11-03-2014, 08:49 PM
Wasn't legit when I was last there..

WhyDidIWait
11-03-2014, 09:05 PM
I am so blind to have missed all the signs ��

Emporio
11-03-2014, 11:44 PM
Sounds interesting. Care to pm the name of the shop pls? Hopefully it's on the Southside

BrisMoses
12-03-2014, 12:28 AM
Would love some info on this if someone could help out ?
24hr massage shop is awesome

gpeck80
12-03-2014, 01:28 AM
google 24 hour brisbane massage. Thats how I found it.

Heisenberg
12-03-2014, 02:05 AM
Doesn't appear this place is 24 hour, was closed at 11.

paragon2312
12-03-2014, 02:22 AM
Gonna sound like a slacker and leech but could someone pm the details to me as I can't seem to find i being a punting noob

JustMetoday
12-03-2014, 09:13 AM
Could someone PM me details ? Couldn't find either.

revolnaisa
12-03-2014, 06:07 PM
Yes. I would love to visit too. Please PM me details. Had no luck with google lol

boyracer88
12-03-2014, 08:05 PM
Would very much appreciated if someone could pm the location too.

Thanks

cromeboi
12-03-2014, 08:44 PM
Can anyone please PM me some details about this shop? I want to check it out? I can't find it on google either!!

oilman
13-03-2014, 09:31 AM
Pm me to fuckers

revolnaisa
13-03-2014, 08:18 PM
Pm me to fuckers

Very true oily, that is the purpose of this forum. I would rather be a fucker than a wanker lol. (unless the girl wank for us)
BTW, I has visited this place before (last Saturday to be exact). But never thought forum was about them.

Mikey75
13-03-2014, 11:01 PM
Very true oily, that is the purpose of this forum. I would rather be a fucker than a wanker lol. (unless the girl wank for us)
BTW, I has visited this place before (last Saturday to be exact). But never thought forum was about them.

Hi, I'm a noob and I can't work out where this massage place is.. Can some one please post a clue..
Thanks

wunderboy
14-03-2014, 09:17 AM
I am very keen to try. Please PM me the contact details.

revolnaisa
14-03-2014, 11:01 PM
This shop advertised on CM. "Korean Massage Underwood" are key words..... (in health / beauty services)

brownwallaby
20-03-2014, 09:13 PM
I am so blind to have missed all the signs ��

checked the place recently. It was so obvious. How could you have missed it .....

WhyDidIWait
22-03-2014, 12:26 AM
I need glasses! Plus my regular there didnt provide any hints.

Emporio
22-03-2014, 10:09 AM
Is it the one in Underwood market place?

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
24-03-2014, 10:42 PM
I don't get the nipple thing either. ML and WL alike always start flicking, pinching or sucking my nipples and there is absolutely no reaction whatsoever. Definitely not an erogenous zone for me, any others find this arousing? I can only think they do this because it makes them horny and wet when their nipples are being sucked or teased.

I agree with ya on that one. I occasionally tell WL's to not do the whole nipple sucking thing, but most of the time i just let them keep going despite the fact it does nothing for me. It's just part of their routine i guess, but at the same time i know if more of us tell them to not do it maybe the word will spread & they'll just get to the sucking elsewhere quicker.

This is a great story, i especially love the part about the boss talking through the door haha

The mention of erect nipples is what earnt this thread the title of Interesting Experience lol